Personality 8/10 English not good but open to communication
    Boobs A to B cups
    Age Born in 2002 from her words.
    DFK 8/10
    Recommend? Yes
    BBBJ 7/10
    Attitude 9/10

The line up of Sakura

There were 6 to 7 girls in the line up in front of me. Via and Akker stood out immediately. Both of them are young pretty girls. Hiroko is a sexy milf, on the slutty side. Kala is also a young girl with nice legs but she doesn't look at me. I paid the damage to see Via for 30mins. Via looks prettier than her photo online. The face is slimmer than her photo and she has big round eyes.

On the way to upstairs I met Rodina. We had a brief conversation before I went into room 1. A few minutes later Via came in. She is so slim with a nice peach butt. She has a good personality. Always smiling and focusing on taking care of me.

DFK and BBBJ

We DFKed all round. At first it was standing kissing. Then onto the bed, we had more dfk. I rate her DFK as 8/10. She is ok with tongue kissing but I need to take the lead. Service wise Via is inexperienced, but accommodating and friendly. I stood on the bed for her to suck my dick while kneeling down. This dominant oral sex position is so arousing, especially when she made some eye contacts from below while sucking me. She can't suck very deep, which I don't care that much. A pretty young girl submissive to me is what bbbj is all about.

DATY and FIV

I enjoyed licking her neck, kissing her shoulder and sucking her tits, which are A to B cups. It looks her breasts may have not yet fully developed in her age. But they are sensitive enough. She moaned with pleasure when I tasted her tits. And the moan became louder when I was taking care of her pussy. She is fully shaved downstairs and has a small nice vagina. I kindly asked her if I can put my finger inside her. That was a big yes. This was the first time I finger fuck a girl. I did it very slowly and gently to make sure I wouldn't injure her with my nail. And of course I had cleaned my hands thoroughly. She is so tight that I could feel her little sister grips my finger. At the same time I kept licking her pussy with my finger inside. She started to tremble due to excitement. This body response is not something she can fake. After 5 minutes FIV I pulled out my finger and put it in my mouth to taste her juice.

Love making

She put on condom for me, which shows her inexperience because she is slower than other girls lol. But she is very responsive to sex. I think it was natural response, not FOAM as some WLs do. And we DFKed during missionary. It was a pity that I came too quickly that day, which is probably because she is my type. She helped me clean up and then cuddled me with her head on my chest. Her English is not very good but willing to learn and doesn't use Translate App like other J girls. When she didn't understand a word she would ask me about it. We chatted and kissed while my hands were grabbing her perky ass.

WIR yes

Thank you LOVEMYDICK for your feedback!
    Last edited by Kyoto206; 29-11-2022 at 04:54 PM.
    Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206

www.kyoto206.com.au

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks man. I'm a perky ass lover.

VIA here today 13/12/22 (TUE)
    12pm - 2am