Thread: Short Multi reviews from a first timer

Senior Member(無間使者)

Short Multi reviews from a first timer

Recently single and recently come in to some spare cash so I took a friends advice and checked out this forum for some tips on punting.

I decided on trying a few of the most recommended or reviewed shops and one I just happened upon by chance.

Here are my adventures in the last 10 days or so.

First up was No5 Marrickville and Paula

Premises - Very clean, spacious room and good size shower. Not the best meet and greet area as it was fairly easy to bump in to other punters
    Lady - Paula. Chose her from a lineup and had her on my list from the reviews.
    Looks - mid 30's, looks like she has had a full on life till now. I chose her because she seemed very excited to see me and was bubbly and tanned.
    Overall looks are pretty good. nice legs.
    Service - pretty damn wild actually, not what I was expecting for my first try. Full on passionate DFK, happy for me to play with her ass and she with mine. She offered Anal but I am not quite ready to try that. BBBJ was very nice and deep.
    We then fucked in missionary and doggy which was very exciting for me and had me thinking twice about anal watching he ass from above.
    She moaned as if she had come and then quickly spun around and ripped off my condom to finish me in her mouth.

All in all a very hot and steamy experience but I was coming from a one woman relationship of many many years so not much to compare it to.

Second Up - CBD Style massage - Ayumi

I rang the shop to inquire but they were not keen to say much so I booked one of the ladies I had read about on here.
    Premises - Very clean and nice and bright (No5 lighting was a bit dull) but only a communal shower.
    Lady - Ayumi is a bit on the large girl side but not in a fat way. She is definitely carrying some teenage padding. Farily attractive but very sweet and engaging.
    Service - Started with a standard massage, good technique nothing special to mention. She then oiled me up for a body rub and I could feel a short sharp mound of hair kind of scratching me all over as she slid all the way up to my head and blew into my neck and ear. It was very relaxing. She then cleaned me up with a hot towel from her Rice pot and asked what I liked to do. Well fuck me....that was pretty awesome having a very young naked lady ask me that. So I didn't hold back. Told her I wanted to lick her all over and have her blow me. She happily lay down and let me go to work. Boy does she like being eaten out. She moaned and squirmed and eventually came then lay and cuddled me for a little while to recover then gave me an awesomely good deep soft and slow blow job (BBBJ) all the while maintaining eye contact and touching me. She also held on to my hand tightly during DATY. It didn't take me too long to come in her mouth and I am not 100% sure but I did not see her spit it.

Another excellent punt and I am starting to think I owe my bud a slab or two for steering me here.

Third up - Ginza Empire or 479 I think - had to try this one as there are so many good reviews.

First impression - I tried to walk in and see a lineup but was told there were only four ladies available and to pick one from the tablet near the counter displaying the girls.
    The pics weren't really doing it for me so I asked for a recommendation for a newbie. They told me Nicole does great service and tries hard to please so I went with that.
    I paid and they asked me to wait in a waiting room for a few minutes and they would call me. This was the first red flag. As I guess u would all know it is a large open mirrored room with at this time quite a few other guys waiting. That is the last thing I want when I visit a sex shop. So I went back to reception and asked for somewhere more private, they suggested I go use the toilet.

Premises - as above not very happy with the setup. Room was darker than the previous two but probably as clean as No5. The red light was a bit off putting to me but it does have the advantage of making the lady look darker skinned.
    Lady - Nicole very little like her pics in terms of her face but body was pretty similar. Slim and quite small build. looks about 6/10.
    Service - very routine based and not engaged. BJ was good enough and she certainly got me nice and hard. Squirmed and pulled away from DATY and just wanted to get the dom on and ride me. It was quite nice watching her bounce up and down on my cock but she could just as easily have been reading a book or watching TV.
    Overall a pretty disappointing time to be honest. No engagement or connection with her and she very much had a routine and followed that. Not a personal experience and the whole vibe of the place was not as welcoming as No5. Will I try again, probably as there are so many good reviews it could just be me.

Fourth Up - Parramatta Blossom
    Walked in and asked to see who was available. They are not that busy at the moment, no one has spare money apparently. Anyway chose Jessica.
    Premises - Fairly clean but quite dark in the rooms and no shower facility.
    Lady - Jessica mid to late 20's quite cute bit of a hard face but shines once she smiles.
    Service - Some good banter and some good and interesting massage. She walked on my back and really dug her feet in to me which at times made me tense up. Not what I want from a massage. Once I turned over she offered me extras - BJ or NHJ and I went for BJ. Her technique felt REALLY good, nice and deep and good access to play with her ass while she blew me.

Overall not a bad experience but doubt I would go back. Cost me $170 for a very basic service, no kissing no DATY and CBJ only...I am learning fast.

Fifth Up - Not sure of the name of the shop - Thai massage place just around the corner from Blossom.
    Not a very discreet entrance as their door is right next to an outdoor pub area.
    Premises - fairly small, only 3 rooms and a bathroom, clean and tidy and nice and bright.
    Pre-Service - The mamasan sat me down for a chat and offered me a glass of water. She was quite chatty and personal in her questions. Only two girls were working and both were busy so this was to engage me and keep me waiting rather than leaving. Mamasan then offered to massage me for free while I waited but I wasn't keen so she said I could massage her. Okay I may as well, I am not doing much else than watching the clock.
    She lay down fully clothed but her skirt pretty much rode up to expose her half panty covered pussy and she didn't make any complaints at all about where I massaged her. It was an interesting experience to say the least. Not an overly attractive woman but engaging and she had a fairly good body and soft skin.

Main Event- I was introduced to a mid 30's chinese lady and a mid to late 20's Thai lady. Chose the Thai lady called Sasi because she had delicious very dark skin.
    Started with straighforward massage but talk quickly turned to extras, she was pretty much up for anything but I was a bit rundown and tired so figured a BJ would suffice. On with the massage and it was certainly a better quality than Jessica t Blossom and Sasi let my hands and lips roam all over her.
    Once I turned over she pretty much went straight for my cock and caressed and stroked it with one hand whilst massaging the rest of me, it felt fantastic.
    Then on with the dom and in to the BJ. Very deep, very strong and she started with her ass in my face so I could finger her pussy and bite her ass. I much prefer to have the chic in front of me so I can watch and look in to her eyes so she obliged and changed positions. Man was she good at sucking. I was almost tempted to upgrade to FS but was enjoying it so much I let myself go.

Overall a very good session with the promise of much more and it was cheaper than blossom for all extras.

Finally The Nightshade or G42.
    Rang up and asked for a recommendation of a passionate lady and booked Kiko after checking her pics.
    Premises - Clean, well lit, nice oversized rooms and showers, I looked in a few on my way to the toilet.
    Lady - Kiko young Japanese girl, quite typical J look and young and petite. I would guess early 20' but could easily be mid to late. I was actually pretty blown away by her, I was not expecting her to look so good and so slim.
    Service - just phenomenal. I think I have found my new partner. From the moment she greeted me warmly and giggling I thought this is gonna be good but it was even better. She walked in the room and put her towels and goody bag down and then locked her lips on mine and held me tight. She then proceded to DFK me like she hadn't eaten for a month and rub her hands all over me. Then whilst still kissing passionately she undid my trousers and slid them off, wriggled out her dress and pressed my already hard cock into her ass crack while still kissing me over her shoulder.
    Oh man I am in love!!!
    Eventually she said we need to shower so we hopped in for a quick scrub of important and I carried her to the bed still kissing each other and lay her down for some DATY. She squirmed and moaned but told me not to stop. We then switched to some deep finger insertion and was she tight or what. Sure I could two of my fat fingers in eventually but she clamped on them tightly. All the while we are still kissing. We then switched to some clitoris stimulation while i sucked her tits which she seemed to really enjoy too. Well she pushed her tit in my mouth so she clearly likes them being sucked.
    Some more rubbing, more insertion and I am ready for a BBBJ. She had given me a teaser as we were standing before getting on the bed but now she was concentrating on my cock and so was I. Excellent technique, she kind of swirled or rolled her tongue around as she took me deep.
    Somewhere in there she slipped on the Condom and decided to mount up. We had a really hard time getting it in, a bit of a combination of a soft bed, a fat dick and a tight pussy with a small opening. So we switched to doggy and I was able to get in.
    It felt so nice and tight that I just went slow and deep and watched my cock sliding in and out. If only she did anal ;-0.
    I wasn't going to last long at this and I wanted to come in her mouth so I lay down and she finished me.
    More kissing and cuddling and off to shower where we kissed and cuddled again.
    Then she helped me dress, passionately kissed me again and said our goodbyes.
    Wow.....just Wow.

So that is me on my way in the punting life.

I will try and write separate AR's from now on and want to try Kyoto and Diva and a few other city massage shops that are mentioned regularly her but for now I think I am going to just see Kiko until I get bored with her or she leaves. Gonna ride this train as far as it goes.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for such a varied and compressive set of reviews BDU.

BTW, your experience with Nicole is similar to many reviews on here. Are any of the pics her? I have flirted with seeing her a few times based on the pics, but regular feedback on her unengaged service has put me off.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good for you BDU.
    As you say ‘ride the train’ and keep punting like it’s a holiday. The girls are only temporary destinations to admire until the next stop. Don’t blur the lines between Punting life and Real life, good luck with it buddy, enjoy!!!

Great reporting. His balls must look like a pair of prunes now haha. And welcome to the team!

Senior Member(無間使者)

odd

Went back to see Kiko again and it was even more intense than last time but since then something strange has happened.
    It began with not wanting to see anyone but Kiko because she just fulfills every need but now I do not even feel the urge to visit her.

Very strange sensation. I got horny as hell on the weekend but had no interest in seeking out anyone for sex.....have I gone mad????

BTW I dropped in to Rouse Hill shops and Fuck Me.....there were some super hot chicks walking around there of all nationalities.
    3 dropped dead gorgeous young ladies who had me muttering 'wow' under my breath.
    One Jap, One Indian and One European, all very different (well all tanned) but all amazingly hot.

Might drop in again next weekend and try my luck.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Which shop un rousehil? Any clues please