Saw Angel a few weeks ago. Arrived for a one hour booking and she walked in with a warm smile. I found her very easy to chat to throughout the booking. She does a good massage, covers the whole body and puts in consistently good effort with good pressure. She did a bit of teasing through the second hole, which was nice for something different, but I find the second hole more of a gimmick than anything (and a bit of a hassle to have the hole in the middle of the table after you turn over).

I really enjoyed her part 2. Her clothes came straight off, revealing a very sexy, tanned, slim / toned body, enhanced breasts and a nice tattoo on her upper back below the nape of her neck. Normally, I prefer natural breasts, but I quite liked the look and feel of hers, maybe it was just how I was feeling on the day. She works in a few different shops and knows what she’s doing. She likes to use her tongue over your body, was relaxed about touching and gives a nice, sensual HJ. Extras are available but of course YMMV. Overall, she’s very professional and seems willing to work around what you want rather than stick to a set routine.