cowcow01 Wednesday, August 24, 2011, 10:49pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Posts: 163 Just came back from 22 brodie and met Vivian today. She is a nice girl who are from Hangzhou,mainland China. And we speak same language. She looks very young and shy.
She wear a yellow bikini today. and she has a slim and sexy body. she took me to a room upstair.
We had a nice chat and I had a shower first. she just laid on the bed and wait. She took off the biniki, and firm b-cup.
in start, Catbath. she is different from other girls. She loves to hug like your girlfriend and I can feel her boob, smell her hair. GFE....
then, cbj. it is nice too. because her cbj style is different. I can touch her pussy when cbj. more enjoyable in this way.
Sex part. she on the top first. and i can touch her firm b -cup at the same time.then missionary, my favourite.because can see her pretty face clearly and feel her boob. can do everything you want. nice.. But i can not get the right rhythm and very tired.then doggie, also nice, can touch her smooth skin and her moan got louder this time. because i am just the beginer and felt very tired. back to missionary, then finish at the cowgirl.
then we had a chat and she gave me nice massage. then have shower.
GFE.... and great service... and nice looking....guys ,must try her.
face: 8/10
Body:8.5/10
Service:10/10
GFE:8.5/10
return: yes. definitely.

AFTER A LONG HOLIDAY!!!!!

VIVIAN IS FINALLY BACK WITH FULL OF ENERGY!!!!

~ 6* SERVICE ~

*ALL BOOKINGS WELCOME AT THE SAME DAY

CHEERS
ROGER

http://forum.aus99.com.au/cgi/forum/Blah.pl?m-18429/