Thread: Claire soooo beautiful!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Claire soooo beautiful!

This is my 2nd time in this shop.
    First one i rocked up without booking, i got sussie. I wont make a review as theres alot out there already. Only thing is she charged me 100 for B2B and HJ nothing else. Dunno if its right. Im not really bothered.

This time i did the same thing , well i messaged beforehand and asked if i can check the lineup when i get there, got the 'ok'.
    Sat down in room 2 for like 2 minurltes then claire came in. Bit awkward at first because i thought shes going to leave and the other girls will come, but she dlthen proceeded to put her things inside.
    I dont really mind cause shes absolutely gorgeous!

The photos on site is 100% percent accurate.
    For me, She doesnt look japanese at all. She looks more european. In my head i thought "its like i got a caucasian masseuse in an asian joint 🤣".
    Body wise, shes slim, like model slim. Nice pear shaped breast. I assume its B cup. But still nice feel.
    Massage is really good. She started soft to medium then around my shoulders she went hard! I like it, i think shes trying to
    Press cold spots in there.
    Round 2, she asked me if i want extras. 60 for nude HJ. I havent been punting for so long that i dont really know if prices changed already for round 2 .
    I asked what else is on offer , B2B covered BJ for 100.
    Towards the end we were talking about manga and anime stuff abit. While shes stroking me! For an anime fan that really turned me on.
    She also did a semi 69 but her hips only beside my shoulder. I can still see that really nice pussy. So tempting! But as she said, cannot go further that b2b covered bj. Who knows, maybe on my 5th visit 🤣. She said she only works friday here. And saturday in north strathfield

P.s.
    Going out, i saw another lady, shes also soo pretty! I cannot tell who because theres so many rostered, but shes busty thats for sure. Im gonna see if i can find her next visit.

Shop Owner
    Thanks for your compliments
    Nice review

Please come again
    41 Epping Massage
    Address: Level 1, 41 Beecroft Road, Epping NSW 2121
    Phone: 0493498228
    Wechat: twinklestar8688

Senior Member(無間使者) Kawaiionnanoko's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chariot View Post
    This place sounds like it's is clicking into top gear

hakunaken I'm usually too polite to ask to see who is available (despite me paying the $$ asked) but might need to start asking given I need less punts of higher quality if that makes sense

Lineups negate the issue of booking relying only on inaccurate photos and not realizing hidden gems in that shop
    Line up is the best option to choose yr service ladies. Experienced few walk-in empty handed. Wish u luck

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Kawaiionnanoko View Post
    Line up is the best option to choose yr service ladies. Experienced few walk-in empty handed. Wish u luck
    Thanks sir for understanding

Beautiful Claire roster today
    Please call for booking

Wechat ID: twinklestar8688

Junior Member(有D料到)

hahahaha

hahahahahahahahaha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thanks for review will try this one.. Celine is awesome too if anyone is interested

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is celine more of slim or busty type? I am keen to try her but the photos seem she is quite stocky?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    phwooaaar! drooling

Shop Owner
    Beautiful 🇯🇵 Claire roster today
    Please call for booking

Shop Owner

Beautiful 🇯🇵 Claire back from holidays
    Please call for booking