Thread: Pub Slut

Senior Member(無間使者)

Pub Slut

So on thursday went down the pub for a few drinks and chatted up a young chick.
    After buying her a few drinks took her back to her room upstairs and before we got down to it she insisted that I pay her. What the heck !! But seeing she only wanted $100 to cover the room and anything goes, why not. Now I have to admit I had never had such a bad fuck, I am not the largest guy but struth I couldn't feel anything. OK shoved my hand in, what ??? I asked what was going on and she said the previous guy was an american black dude who was over a foot long and 5 inch girth and she hadn't recovered. She suggested fuck her arse that would still be tight. thankfully the black dude wasn't into anal.
    I went down again last night (friday) and her pussy had recovered and definitely better than her arse.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by floppydick View Post
    After buying her a few drinks took her back to her room upstairs and before we got down to it she insisted that I pay her. What the heck !! But seeing she only wanted $100 to cover the room and anything goes, why not. Now I have to admit I had never had such a bad fuck, I am not the largest guy but struth I couldn't feel anything. OK shoved my hand in, what ??? I asked what was going on and she said the previous guy was an american black dude who was over a foot long and 5 inch girth and she hadn't recovered. She suggested fuck her arse that would still be tight. thankfully the black dude wasn't into anal.
    I went down again last night (friday) and her pussy had recovered and definitely better than her arse.
    Which Pub…?
    Interesting that she hasn’t figured out her own $ value

Banned
    "Go to pub to drink
    Never to F." - Miyagi Sensei.

Banned
    After a few drinks at a pub, any chick can come out looking beautiful to drunk guys.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Would you give me her contact bro. Can't wait to fuck a pub blonde chick

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by asseater View Post
    Would you give me her contact bro. Can't wait to fuck a pub blonde chick
    I will eat her ass not gonna lie

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Struth mates,

Ok, I will not be specific except to say Marrickville.

BUT, she is not a permanent there. I was down there for lunch today and tried her room so to see about hooking up tonight and she's gone.
    Checked with the boss and she said it was mentioned she was moving to the north shore but didn't know where.

I do remember seeing her at a pub in chippendale a few months ago.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by asseater View Post
    I will eat her ass not gonna lie
    Username definitely checks out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I hope you practiced safe sex. A mate if a mate who did this a few weeks ago at a pub in Marrickville and got tested positive to STI....

Best to stay away from any woman who is intoxicated, even just a drink could land you in a lot of trouble. Best to stick with punting in my opinion.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    Best to stay away from any woman who is intoxicated, even just a drink could land you in a lot of trouble. Best to stick with punting in my opinion.
    Someone should have told that Sri Lanka cricket player who's on bail for raping an Eastern Suburbs girl that he found on Tinder. These sports stars have this view that all girls will fall them.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Alleged rape, not rape. There is a big difference.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SmithChips View Post
    I hope you practiced safe sex. A mate if a mate who did this a few weeks ago at a pub in Marrickville and got tested positive to STI....
    Marrickville is the easiest place to pick up pub sluts.

We used to go there after work as it was nearby. There was always a chick or two to hassle us when we sat down for a drink. No one dared to lay a finger on them as we are among colleagues who wanted to keep up the appearance of a good family friend. We entertained them only with a beer and some implied subtle dirty talks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What rating would you give her out of 10 looks-wise? The only pub slut I've ever seen was in Lidcombe (across the station) 20 years ago, she was an old 50s caucasian haggling my co-worker....yuck.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I walked into the Great Southern (George St) yesterday and there she was. I sat down with a drink for each of us then we moved around the corner and upstairs in a nearby building where she had a room for a few days. She's not a bad looker, real age mid 30's, and a trimmed bush. This might sound off, but after trying all her available holes, the tightest is her arse. I think she finds it the most enjoyable for herself as well. Definitely a real female but as before the slackest pussy I have ever encountered. She gone to manly this week it seems.

is this lady a WL? seems to be moving about staying at pubs...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I walked into the Great Southern (George St) yesterday and there she was. I sat down with a drink for each of us then we moved around the corner and upstairs in a nearby building where she had a room for a few days. She's not a bad looker, real age mid 30's, and a trimmed bush. This might sound off, but after trying all her available holes, the tightest is her arse. I think she finds it the most enjoyable for herself as well. Definitely a real female but as before the slackest pussy I have ever encountered. She gone to manly this week it seems.
    Do you have her contact details?

Is she busty? Keen for more info please & thanks

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    This sounds like the No Frills, No Name, Black and Gold, Home Brand level of punting.
    But hey punting is punting and Enjoy! Always Enjoy!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    This sounds like the No Frills, No Name, Black and Gold, Home Brand level of punting.
    But hey punting is punting and Enjoy! Always Enjoy!
    Yup.

Never ask for contact numbers as they might want mine !!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    This sounds like another court case in the making