Thread: V Helen(also Lan at Nightshade)

Senior Member(無間使者)

V Helen(also Lan at Nightshade)

Saw her at Marrickville the other day and I made a massive mistake. Spent the day before in bed after having back spasms and she was so full on PSE that I managed aggravate it in the session.

Was full on fucking the whole way and I spent the last 10 minutes of the hour in the hot shower. Trying to calm down my back.

We were in room 10 with the lounge and separate bathroom. She walked in to me sat on the lounge and went straight into a BBBJ with lots of dirty talk and some rimming. She lubed me up and performed a great titty fuck before continuing with the BBBJ until I came in her mouth. Not sure if she swallowed or spat it back on my cock but she then kept going with the blow job for a bit more.

Then she stood and pulled me over to the bed for some doggy with her perched on the edge of the bed. Lots of dirty talk and and I’m assuming a bit of FOAM. She seemed to enjoy having some back door play during the doggy as well.

Rolled her onto to bed to continue in missionary and again she was insistent on getting fucked hard and fast with lots of dirty talk. By this point I’m a bit tired out so got her on top and she rode me hard and fast. She is a grinding cowgirl with her knees down rather than the Asian style on her feet. Kept going for a bit then sat up for a bit sitting face to face before a bit more mish.

And that’s where I went into a back spasm and ended up rolling onto my back to relieve the pressure. Helen then decided she was going to keep going and started up with another round of bbbj and a bit of a foot job.

This girl is nothing if not persistent and enthusiastic about fucking. Time absolutely flew with this girl and I was surprised that we had actually used most of the full hour fucking pretty much non stop

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She is really hot and vamp like.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I saw Helen while Rebecca was on her holiday... I waa her first customer that day.. ran along a very similar vein to bro Daffy... walked into the room, pushed me down onto the sofa and gobbled my cock.. non stop kissing, pussy was sweet and clean.. I actually walked out with a bad case of shaggers back.. lol
    Helen was a complete surprise and it felt like I was in there for 20 minutes instead of the hour... she's the first WL to make me cum twice in ages!!!
    Great session, I am almost too fucking scared to see her again, I'll probably have a full on heart attack!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have to ask if they are enhanced? Sag?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Most Vietnamese girls working in the shops appear to have enhanced breasts (based on my experience). I wouldn't be surprised if Lan's breasts are enhanced. Hopefully someone can confirm it.
    Massive bolt ons

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fugly View Post
    I saw Helen while Rebecca was on her holiday... I waa her first customer that day.. ran along a very similar vein to bro Daffy... walked into the room, pushed me down onto the sofa and gobbled my cock.. non stop kissing, pussy was sweet and clean.. I actually walked out with a bad case of shaggers back.. lol
    Helen was a complete surprise and it felt like I was in there for 20 minutes instead of the hour... she's the first WL to make me cum twice in ages!!!
    Great session, I am almost too fucking scared to see her again, I'll probably have a full on heart attack!!!
    I had another session with Helen on Sunday afternoon (Rebecca not working, or fully booked... can't remember which now.. lol) and I really thought I was having a full on coronary ... face was red, I had chest pain, as I blew my load for the 2nd time again I thought I blew my brains out!!
    Helen is the only girl that can get me to cum twice in a session and she cums very hard with DATY and my face got completely covered with really thick, sticky pussy juice.. it was awesome!! Just writing about it gives me a complete fucking hard on !!!

And sorry to the bro sitting in the room that I walked in on! I was sent to the wrong room, he jumped out of the chair, a bit startled and just nodded my head as I backed out and said "Sorry bro, wrong room and I don't think you can afford me!!" 😂 (I am not sure he understood me)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fugly View Post
    I had another session with Helen on Sunday afternoon (Rebecca not working, or fully booked... can't remember which now.. lol) and I really thought I was having a full on coronary ... face was red, I had chest pain, as I blew my load for the 2nd time again I thought I blew my brains out!!
    Helen is the only girl that can get me to cum twice in a session and she cums very hard with DATY and my face got completely covered with really thick, sticky pussy juice.. it was awesome!! Just writing about it gives me a complete fucking hard on !!!

And sorry to the bro sitting in the room that I walked in on! I was sent to the wrong room, he jumped out of the chair, a bit startled and just nodded my head as I backed out and said "Sorry bro, wrong room and I don't think you can afford me!!" �� (I am not sure he understood me)
    Funny as fuck fugly

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Thanks for AR/Intel bro@Daffy
    As I posted in another review of her

I generally just stick to Japanese/Korean girls.

But I can confirm, I seen Helen/Lan. She is one of just few Viet girls that I found actually provided great service & who is actually into their job. The other one being Dior (previously Nicole) at Ginza now, also provides great service.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Funny as fuck fugly
    Still having a chuckle thinking about it.

Helen is seriously sexy as fuck !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Any breast slapping or suffocation?
    Can vouch that she doesn’t mind tit slapping and getting a bit PSE rough

Senior Member(無間使者)
    spent an hour with this lady yesterday

She would be no 1 on my list atm

She was in total control so i let her go. We both came hard together , either that or she has very very good control over her pussy contrations

i will be seeing her again, she gives a touch of GFE but mostly PSE in my view.

In her words she loves Aussie cock and im here to fuck them all hahahaah

she is one funny girl

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This girl is insane in a good way. I have not been impressed with working ladies since COVID but this one has flipped on the script and brings her fucking A game. She's smart, horny and ready to take on any coxk. I asked her if anyone's been too big or punished her cunt too much and she gave me a giggle then then responded that most men get worn out and she's broken a few !! !. Value for the money and I'll see this one again as soon as I recover....city to surf left me less sore. .

Helen also working today!!

Message or WeChat us

0417 888 123
    Wechat ID: no5_2021

http://no5marrickville.com