I have visited Jun at Rockdale a few time lately after my first visit a month ago when going that way for work.
This place looks good with nice large clean rooms, compared to the old establishment three years back.

Now we are seeing a lot of massage shops listing this service at much higher price than there standard massage prices, yet it does include some type of play.

This time I turned up to be greeted by a nice lively Suki, and decided on 90min Dragon tender.
After negotiating done and left to get ready, I stop to reply a phone message which meant she returned before I was laying.
Which gave her time to get a few thing ready too as I was laid down.
As normal, a nice relaxing massage before moving to boob to back and then a nice lite finger tickle up the legs to the central area.
While I have only had a few dragon tender treatments, this was one of the best ones, as it wasn’t over hard and she said I had a lot of tension in the groin which she did spend a bit longer with slow pressure point work.
Before I knew it, time was about up so usual finishing.

On walking out and for a few hours after I could feel the result of the great effort she did working in the groin and leg’s tendons.
Definitely a nice 90mins that went quick, by a very talented young lady, that left you feeling the great tension release yet a few sore points for a while after as you walked away.

I know I will be getting a repeat sometime.