Thread: Suki, left with a great relaxed feeling for hours.

Suki, left with a great relaxed feeling for hours.

I have visited Jun at Rockdale a few time lately after my first visit a month ago when going that way for work.
    This place looks good with nice large clean rooms, compared to the old establishment three years back.

Now we are seeing a lot of massage shops listing this service at much higher price than there standard massage prices, yet it does include some type of play.

This time I turned up to be greeted by a nice lively Suki, and decided on 90min Dragon tender.
    After negotiating done and left to get ready, I stop to reply a phone message which meant she returned before I was laying.
    Which gave her time to get a few thing ready too as I was laid down.
    As normal, a nice relaxing massage before moving to boob to back and then a nice lite finger tickle up the legs to the central area.
    While I have only had a few dragon tender treatments, this was one of the best ones, as it wasn’t over hard and she said I had a lot of tension in the groin which she did spend a bit longer with slow pressure point work.
    Before I knew it, time was about up so usual finishing.

On walking out and for a few hours after I could feel the result of the great effort she did working in the groin and leg’s tendons.
    Definitely a nice 90mins that went quick, by a very talented young lady, that left you feeling the great tension release yet a few sore points for a while after as you walked away.

I know I will be getting a repeat sometime.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice AR. Can you give more details on where about this place is?

Quote Originally Posted by ppgor View Post
    Nice AR. Can you give more details on where about this place is?
    Here is a copy and paste from someone else’s AR

I think they are open longer with summer,
    And there is a nice back entry&exit into the lane behind, which helps with the free parking in the back street building.

Address: 512A Princes Hwy, Rockdale NSW 2216
    Tel: (02) 8542 2843
    Wechat: massage512A
    https://www.junmassage.com.au
    Business Hours : 10am- 9pm

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice review
    What’s other services offered

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Does she eat ass?

I just tried Suki again after a few months. Service was really good, she gave me her dragon tendon which wasn’t as good as Nicole’s in Canterbury but still passable. P2 was great as always and even gave a head massage afterwards. Some bad reviews about her but I have never had a bad session with her. YMMV

Shop Owner
    ��⭐BUSTY AND PETITE SUKI IS AVAILABLE ONLY AT JUN MASSAGE ROCKDALE!⭐��

512A Princes Highway, Rockdale
    0410 568 587
    WeChat: massage512A

Experience the TRUE meaning of VIP TREATMENT with FIRECRACKER SUKI in ROCKDALE

Suki, the enchanting masseuse is available ONLY at Jun Massage in Rockdale! She offers a unique blend of relaxation and expertise. Despite her petite frame, she wields a masterful touch in various massage techniques, including deep tissue, dragon tendon, remedial, and therapeutic massages. Suki's proficiency in these arts will transport you to a realm of pure bliss.

Yet, Suki is not only a skilled therapist but also a vision of seduction. Her petite stature accentuates her captivating curves, making her a captivating presence. Suki's massages not only cater to your physical well-being but also nurture your soul, leaving you thoroughly rejuvenated. Don't pass up the chance to encounter Suki's magic – she's your gateway to unrivaled pleasure and tranquility.

Suki,这位迷人的按摩师,仅在Rockdale的君按摩店提供服务!她提供了一种独特的放松和专业技能 的融合。尽管她的身材娇小,但她在各种按摩技巧,包括深层组织、龙筋、康复和治疗按摩方面有着精湛的技艺。 Suki在这些领域的熟练技巧将把您带入一个纯粹幸福的境界。

然而,Suki不仅是一位技艺高超的治疗师,还是一位诱惑的视觉享受。她娇小的身材凸显了她引人注目的曲线 ,使她成为一种令人着迷的存在。Suki的按摩不仅迎合您的身体健康,还滋养您的灵魂,让您完全恢复活力。 不要错过与Suki的亲密接触——她是您通往无与伦比的快乐和宁静之门。
    Last edited by jun_massage; 10-09-2023 at 11:37 AM.