Thread: T Snow

Senior Member(無間使者)

T Snow

T Snow popped up in the roster yesterday and I just had to have her. I love petite, darker skinned girls with good proportions, and Snow ticked a lot of boxes. Managed to get in with her today.

T Snow
    Face - 9/10 - Think Jhene Aiko with a splash of Thai.
    Body - 9.5/10 - Petite but with Ds. Slim but perfect proportions.
    Attitude - 9/10 - Friendly, a bit shy, but knows what she's doing.
    Enthusiasm - 8/10 - She gets into it, but routine feels quite professional.
    DFK - 9/10 - Great kisser, but can feel she holds back.
    BBBJ - 9.5/10 - So close to 10/10. Does all the right things, but she changes it up too regularly.
    Sex - 9.5/10 - If I scored Marine 10, I can only give Snow 9.5. But every position attacks the senses, she looks and feels amazing.
    Overall 9/10

Only way to describe her face is to think Jhene Aiko and those eyes (go 40 seconds in, when the reporter loses track of what he wants to say), but with a Thai look. Her skin is not as white as it's shown in her profile photos, but she's not as dark as Jhene Aiko. In between. She also has dark hair now, long and wavy, just like her bikini photos in her profile. But her eyes are amazing, especially when she's doing naughty things to you.

She's new, but she definitely is experienced. Service is GFE, but she leans towards the more professional side. She has a bit of a routine but it doesn't feel too professional. The receptionist also gave me a quick rundown on her (similar to Rihanna) and it made Snow seem like she was shy and needed to be led, so I was quite surprised when once she was in the shower with me, she started to soap me up, tug on me and gave me a body slide while standing. Very erotic, especially with her body and eyes. Speaking of her body, she is short like Jay, but unlike Jay, she has some big tits (advertised as C, I think they're Ds). I'm sure they're enhanced, because they look too good (symmetrical, full in shape). They don't feel fake though. I didn't ask her, but they were such a sight on her small frame. Ass is nice and peachy too. Not as nice as Vita's, but still amazing. Better than Marine's.

Her professional side came through when we came out of the shower, and I was sat on the edge of the bed. This is usually my go to - I sit naked, while the lady walks over and unwraps their towel so I can do a bit of a cat bath for them. But not with Snow. She beckoned me to lie face down on the bed, and she proceeded to oil me up and gave me a body slide. The GFE side comes through as she kisses and (playfully) bites my ears. Lots of heavy breathing; again, very erotic. I'm not really one for body slides and routines, so thankfully this didn't last too long and I flipped over.

She's a great kisser, but doesn't focus on it much. The kissing is more of a part of the routine. She kisses for a few seconds, then moves down. Anytime we go in for a kiss, that happens. Different to Marine, who really goes for it and makes you think you're her boyfriend for the hour (I'll be making a lot of Marine comparisons cos they're both fresh in my mind). Cat bath is much of the same; doesn't focus on any single area for long. Good when the cat bath ventures down to my legs (I don't care much for it), not so good when I want her to focus on an area. BBBJ was much the same. Her technique is excellent, very arousing, and knows how to use her hands and fingers, but she doesn't stay in an area for too long. She'd be sucking on the head, then few seconds into it she stops, and slides up and down my shaft. Few seconds of this, then it's to the balls. Few seconds of this, then it's back to the shaft again. Don't get me wrong, it's a sight to behold, but it would've been great if she spent more than a few seconds at a time. She's not shaved down there, but it's rather sparse, so not a huge deal when DATY. She seemed into it, but like the kissing, feels like she's trying to hold back. She squirms and sometimes positions her legs in a way that restricts my access. But she doesn't stop me when I use my hands and arms to spread her open. She makes the right noises.

Sex was great, especially the visuals. I wouldn't say it was super intense, but like in DATY, she made the right noises, and looked good doing it. Doggy especially, with the peachy ass and tiny waist. She propped herself up as well in doggy, allowing full access to her tits while I went at it. Easy pop.

Rest of the session was some massage from her. She's not a masseuse, but her touches felt nice. Had a bit of conversation too. She's looking to stay in Australia long term. I'm sure she'd find herself someone to get a partner visa from.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She is formerly Nyla from Ginza Empire for anyone wondering.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JRaynor View Post
    How old would you guess she is?
    late 20s?

Quote Originally Posted by blueplanet View Post
    Ahhhh interesting. Yes, those photos from Ginza Empire do look like her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Good AR. I think you and I have very similar tastes. I saw Marine for the first time last week and had a great time and Snows photos were the ones that jumped out at me on the roster last night too.

Banned
    There you have it. Experienced girl who has all the moves because she's already worked at Ginza.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    There you have it. Experienced girl who has all the moves because she's already worked at Ginza.
    Based on my and OP’s experiences, her service has improved markedly from Ginza. Can’t be a coincidence she’s no longer working 12-14hr shifts…

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That's good to hear. I never got to visit her as Nyla in Ginza, but Snow is definitely trying to convey herself as new. At the end of the day, that's her business, and she provides a very good punt.

Nyla still on Ginza’s roster. So she’s jumping between 2 shops?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DFKGuy View Post
    Nyla still on Ginza’s roster. So she’s jumping between 2 shops?
    Looks like it. Wouldn’t be the first to do so either.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    I have seen both and I’m sure they are different.

Snow is much better.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    I have seen both and I’m sure they are different.

Snow is much better.
    It’s the same girl mate, she remembered me immediately from GE when I saw her at N5M.

Agree her service is better now though, as I said before likely due to working shorter shifts.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Well if that’s the same girl she looks different and I was totally disinterested at Ginza and she blew me away at No5. Body same though I admit and thanks for the correction.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Same girl, and for me same service at both places

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks for the AR. She sounds great. If those eyes are the same…

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Realistically how close to Jhene Aiko? She's an absolutely all timer.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just rethinking this back, and it's not that much of a look-alike. Skin is similar tone, though not as caramel. Just the smoky eyes and cheeky smiles that made me think of Jhene Aiko.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    i think she was nyla in ginza. pretty and has a meaty soft ass

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I saw Snow this week.

Very pretty, reminds me of a typical asian girl you'd see out clubbing. Love the look/eye contact she gave during bbj.

But that's where the positives stop in my view.

Ratings in this thread seem pretty generous - although maybe the commentary holds truth upon deeper read. During service, she comes off as quite mechanical and rushed. If that's what OP meant by "professional" then I agree. BBBJ didn't apply much pressure suction wise or grip wise, and still didn't quite get to what I wanted after asking.

Maybe she had a bad / busy day. Who knows. Anyway, no regrets. I got to fuck a smoking hot chick.

Snow also working today, petite and slim sexy girl~~~
    Call or SMS 04178881230to make a booking!