Thread: Massage wearing chastity cage

Junior Member(有D料到)

Massage wearing chastity cage

Ok, it's my second thread today with a less than common subject matter. I'm thinking of going for a massage wearing a chastity cage, where the point is to go home on a "frustrated" high. I know some of the caucs at GOE would be up for this, but interested to know if you think any particular Asian massage girls would be up for this (I would obviously still tip for extra teasing). Just don't want to be chased out the door by any non-kink friendly mammasans.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cutepom77 View Post
    Ok, it's my second thread today with a less than common subject matter. I'm thinking of going for a massage wearing a chastity cage, where the point is to go home on a "frustrated" high. I know some of the caucs at GOE would be up for this, but interested to know if you think any particular Asian massage girls would be up for this (I would obviously still tip for extra teasing). Just don't want to be chased out the door by any non-kink friendly mammasans.
    Anyone at vivi,s they will take your money for sure

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by bucketsandchains View Post
    Money always talks!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yep not much they won't do there for money

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kunta66 View Post
    Yep not much they won't do there for money
    I just want lots of TT really. Maybe even the ML bringing other girls into the room to have a look at my predicament.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ha ha if you have the cash I'm sure the girls there would be only to willing

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Does anyone know if any of the girls or LB do Anal there? If so can you DM.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamWade View Post
    Does anyone know if any of the girls or LB do Anal there? If so can you DM.
    Ring vivi,s Tanya has had LB there and will join in if you want , money talks .

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Seems a bit sketch to me. Like if I call a place like ViVis and just outright ask about anal or kink stuff like OP wearing a cage. Wouldnt that be shot down in flames and be the sort of thing you can only talk about in person with them? Hell even then thats exactly the thing im looking for and im happy to pay but have no idea the respecful way to organise a massage with that stuff involved. Not so much out of embarrassment too just dont want to be disrespectful or offend them. Im pretty inexperienced with this stuff though im just geniunley curious.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I don’t think the cage will be an issue at all- I recently went to Time, was just looking for a regular massage and to check the place out. On the flip I said no, ml was disappointed so I said ok to extras, but told her that I didn’t want to cum ( due to date night later) - what followed was an amazing 20 min of TT and edging- was awesome

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I think your right smokie. I had another punt and the vibe with this ML was really fun and chill. We talked the whole time and i just manned up and said would she do ass stuff. She was stoked haha and said she'd love to did i bring gloves for her?. I was so taken a back and was like i didnt want to assume but next time for sure. Shes hits back with a you come back and see me soon. Bring gloves and or a strap on i love fucking guys and wanna do it again so fun. Il dominate you if you want. Hell yes thank you. Next time is gonna be fun. Just gotta not be shy and be polite.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by punk_ View Post
    I think you’re right smokie. I had another punt and the vibe with this ML was really fun and chill. We talked the whole time and i just manned up and said would she do ass stuff. She was stoked haha and said she'd love to did i bring gloves for her?. I was so taken a back and was like i didnt want to assume but next time for sure. Shes hits back with a you come back and see me soon. Bring gloves and or a strap on i love fucking guys and wanna do it again so fun. Il dominate you if you want. Hell yes thank you. Next time is gonna be fun. Just gotta not be shy and be polite.
    Wow, that is interesting. I did get offered (and accepted) a prostate massage the last time I punted in Perth. She was prepared and had gloves and decent lube. I haven’t really considered bringing toys or a strap on though- could be fun if she knew what she was doing - takes a bit of effort and time on her part. Where was this offer that you received?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can someone pm me what vivis is any any experience?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bucketsandchains View Post
    say i have foot fetish would you say vivi is a good place for me. truth be told I like to worship girls' socked feet do girls at vivis wear socks and shoes often or just sandals? thanks!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Cage and socks

For some of the girls I've crossed paths with and definitely the ones I've established relationships with cages and socks would be considered tame and easy to go forward with. You can't even imagine some of the more unusual requests I've heard of that get made to these girls. Just do your thing, you'll be fine in the majority of settings.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Glad to see I'm not the only one interested in teasing in a cage. Can't decide between Vivi's (based on advice in this thread), 126 Granard for LBs, or DD which never disappoints?