Thread: Canberra - Why no in-depth ARs?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Junior Member(有D料到)

Canberra - Why no in-depth massage ARs?

I’ve just started my punting career not long ago in Sydney but I’m now back in Canberra full time and I’d like to add some life to the ‘other states’ AR’s.

I appreciate the reports on massages in Canberra are just about non existent but I’ve noticed the ones that are there are brief and don’t go into any detail. This is a stark difference to many in the Sydney forum which are much more in-depth.

I know the laws in Queensland make it a balancing act for punters who often blank out the name of girls or establishments in reviews - eg. K*** from M****. There are reports that girls up there will change their working name if a review is posted about them.

Canberra is so liberal in so many aspects, I wouldn’t have thought our sex work laws would be as concerning as QLD. I had a look at the Sex Work Act 1992 and it doesn’t seem particularly different to NSW where, according to the legislation, extras in massage parlours technically shouldn’t happen except in a licensed brothel.

Is it just there hasn’t been any volume of AR’s for Canberra so no one has done it yet or are people keeping things subtle intentionally to protect shops and girls.
    Last edited by R-form; 28-11-2022 at 01:26 PM. Reason: Missing word