Thread: Bali

Senior Member(無間使者)

Bali

Hi, I’m off to Bali, with the family so punting opportunities are few and far between.

Does anyone know of a resort that is close to some confirmed places, I completely lucked out in my last visit, every massage shop seemed to be legit.
    Looking towards Seminyak I suppose, that area anyway

Appreciate any help

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    look at flame massage, when you get to Bali, just jump into a cab and go, but don't catch the cab from your hotel, cab drivers and hotel staff have big mouths, they will give the finger in the hole hand signal and your wife will find out,

Junior Member(有D料到)
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-63838213.amp

Bad timing for this. Good luck, it doesn’t sound like they’ll be focusing on tourists but it’d suck to be a test case.
    Last edited by R-form; 03-12-2022 at 06:02 PM. Reason: Missing info

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    look at flame massage, when you get to Bali, just jump into a cab and go, but don't catch the cab from your hotel, cab drivers and hotel staff have big mouths, they will give the finger in the hole hand signal and your wife will find out,
    Thanks Old Snake, appreciate the advice.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I spent 2 years living in Indonesia 2020-21. Knowing how well the police there operate the likelihood of being stung under this new law is pretty low. They're implementing it over the next three years so plenty of time for work-arounds to come into play. Who can make a complaint to the police is pretty narrow, so unless you run afoul of family, it's not going to impact tourists.

Quote Originally Posted by R-form View Post
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-63838213.amp

Bad timing for this. Good luck, it doesn’t sound like they’ll be focusing on tourists but it’d suck to be a test case.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Massage

Delta is the largest massage with happy ending. Athough pricey. That's all they do , no full service. Sway spa at Kerobokan. Riverview is the most well known for full service and definitely gfe. For cheap full service try Angel's and Mawar. Two doors apart on lower Sunset Rd. / Bypass. Can be hit and miss depending on girl. Cheap though 60k rph.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Download Michat. Girls advertise themselves in it. FS RnT everything