Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://www.darlinghurstmassage.com/

Phone : 0426 702 868

Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm

Rates : $120/hr (all inclusive)

Size/shape : Slim

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : Massage / Sexy Play / NHJ

Value for money/recommend? : Yes !

It has been some time since paying a visit to this particular establishment. Today I just so happened to be in the city, chasing after my grail Rolex watch. After a lovely experience at the boutique I will now make this transaction with (the sales lady was particularly beautiful and helpful) - I was in the mood to treat myself further before making my way back home.

Having seen some general comments and a review on this forum about Katie, I had previously made a mental note to visit her if the opportunity presented itself. Today - it did. So call was made and off I went across Hyde Park.

Upon arrival, I was quickly ushered into the big room upstairs with ensuite bathroom. Katie walks in and I am completely taken back by this very hot woman ! Not only gorgeous but also very friendly and talkative. She hands me a towel and leaves me for a couple of minutes to take a shower.

First part of the massage commences and it is a very competent performance. Beautiful flowing strokes up and down my body, which totally relaxed my muscles and my mind. The entire time we were engaging in some small talk about hobbies and what was going on in the world of Netflix. She strikes me as somewhat worldly, and innocent while the clothes are still in and the professional part of the service is happening...

Next second - she's at the head of the table tickling from my shoulders, down my back and over my butt, and then reaching down to the fun bits. She continues this for a few minutes while still fully clothed, however she lifts up the bottom of her dress to expose her red panties. Next second, she is rubbing her panties against my face and head ! Total heaven from a total babe.

On the flip, I actually sat up on the side of the table while she removed her lingerie. While sitting there she is slowly licking each nipple and giving my right thigh a bit of a pussy slide. She breaks for a quick breath, then starts doing the same thing again but with more tension. On the third repeat of this, she then starts the playing with my tackle - all starting very slowly and then building the tension... holy moses ! I must have hit the roof with my explosion after this.

After clean up - head, arm, calf and foot massages (about 15mins worth)... a shower each and then time to depart. I was in the establishment a bit longer than expected as well.

All in all, a great service.

WIR... perhaps if the stars align. But definitely worthy of a repeat visit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for sharing good review brother.
    SBM girls are quality confirmed

Thanks baby for your compliment
    SBM has many more girls with good quality selections
    Please come again
    Sydney Baby Massage

0426 702 868
    0426 702 878

https://sydbabymassage.com/
    Wechat ID:hargrave16-18

Address:18 Hargrave St Darlinghurst NSW 2010