Date of Visit : 14/11/22

Contact Details/Address. 64 Alexander Ave Taren Point
    Hours of Business : 10am - late

Rates : 45 minutes $170

Size/shape : natural B cups, long black hair, tall, toned, nice face

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, FS, GFE , BbBJ

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

Second time I have seen Amanda this year - though quite a few months between.

I was pretty tired the first time and she seemed to be as well. Although she’s my type it just didn’t click that day, so have keen to drop bye and see how we both go second time

This time I arranged to be there early 530pm, and booked well in advance to be sure

Arrived right after work , paid cash and apprehensively headed to the room

Amanda was waiting, as I entered the room with Sophie a look of recognition came across Amandas face followed by a telling smile - that’s a great way to start 👍

She is in a short revealing dress and night heals showing off her rather fine legs
    Amanda is tall with an athletic look - she’d seem in place in the Chinese swim team , broad shoulders nice legs , almost no butt to speak of, and natural B Cups and olive skin. She has a bit of a post baby tummy but not that noticeable. I’d say she is mid thirties

Quick shower and we start with a little small talk then both strip and begin standing up with LFK and discovering each others bodies. She seemed to like it and we slowly move to the bed

After some foreplay she arranges me on my back and starts a little cat bath ending at my erect shaft and licks up and down teasing for some long moments before engulfing my head, and after some tongue swirling and a few breaths right down to the base of my shaft - awesome 👏

Great enthusiastic BBBJ ensues for the next 10 min - Amanda popping up for a rest a few times and to check with me … “OK ?” A. Yes .. ooooh yess !!

If I had all day I would love to let her take me to completion wait a bit then fuck like crazy. but with 45 on the clock and 10 minutes down, its a different game. I said “my turn” roller her over and ate that pussy, which got great results as she shuddered and writhed. her pussy juices joined in and it was time.

I rose from the honey and she reached for the latex. Applying it via headjob and then easing back on the bed presenting her wide open legs and arms, I moved in and gently rubbed the head of my throbbing fireman around her labia then slowly eased in. She is tight and responds with a light moan as we start LFK and pick up the tempo. This is a totally different experience to our last meeting. both completely in sync and after a controlled start it gets faster , wetter and wilder. Until i finally can’t hang on and blow weeks worth into the bag

Amanda is one of my picks at 64, I could spend hours with her , if I could afford it 😞

Can’t wait to see her again !

Shop Owner
    Amanda working today , For booking 95241278 or 0424 666 228
    64 Alexander Ave, Taren Point
    02 95241278 or 0424 666 228

Sunday-Thursday :10am-3am , Friday-Sat: 10am-5am

Discrete side entrance with onsite parking
    See More: https://64alexander.com.au
    LiveChat

Shop Owner
    64 Alexander Ave, Taren Point
    02 95241278 or 0424 666 228