Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If given the chance, Who's Super Hero You Want To be? and Why?

Senior Member(無間使者)

If given the chance, Who's Super Hero You Want To be? and Why?

One Marvel superhero known for his charm and popularity with the ladies is Tony Stark, also known as Iron Man.

Tony Stark is a genius billionaire inventor and philanthropist who also happens to be a charismatic playboy. His quick wit, confidence, and charisma make him quite the ladies' man in the Marvel Universe.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Really, dude. Ask that in a punter forum, we are not 12.

I shouldn’t answer but I will, I would like to be Hugh Hefner, look him up if you don’t know who he is.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    I shouldn’t answer but I will, I would like to be Hugh Hefner, look him up if you don’t know who he is.
    Wouldn't mind Hugh's (or Stark's) bank balance... but on both counts their fame would suck.
    Even with Hugh's lifestyle it sounds like it came with more drama than just being able to walk into a shop as a reasonably anonymous punter.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Really, dude. Ask that in a punter forum, we are not 12.

Hugh - good choice.... I've often said that most dudes would have traded with Hugh's life, and happily died at 50-odd, the dude lived the life until his 90's!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I invest with Superhero. Sorry offtopic. Haha

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by danaussieguy View Post
    One Marvel superhero known for his charm and popularity with the ladies is Tony Stark, also known as Iron Man.

Tony Stark is a genius billionaire inventor and philanthropist who also happens to be a charismatic playboy. His quick wit, confidence, and charisma make him quite the ladies' man in the Marvel Universe.
    Guess yours is "Mr. Anything To Increase Posts Count". You might want to find a phone booth and slip on your "I Can Actually Write An AR" shirt, but I know phone booths are difficult to find these days (as is pride in one's work).

The Intel AR, a lost concept for some freeloaders

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Guess yours is "Mr. Anything To Increase Posts Count". You might want to find a phone booth and slip on your "I Can Actually Write An AR" shirt, but I know phone booths are difficult to find these days (as is pride in one's work).

The Intel AR, a lost concept for some freeloaders
    Amen to that, lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    Amen to that, lol
    I am sitting on an AR on my session with J Miyabi from 42G, trying to pick the time to post so the AR gets a bit of air time for folks to see it before it gets pushed away from all the shops posts

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    News flash: it is OK to write an AR of a punt you took BEFORE you joined.

I'm sure most skilled punters read FIRST, gathered Intel, had some fun, THEN joined so they could CONTRIBUTE and repay those who came (pun intended) before and provided said Intel.

Self-Check: left click on your handle in the leftmost column, then left click the "Find Forum Posts", then assess the quality of the posts, not the quantity. How much have you contributed to the game?

Been there, done that (old school style)
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...=1#post2624542

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Lol, so many throwaway threads and suspiciously overzealous (talking about cheer-squad-level positivity here) new forum members lately.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This is actually not a bad post as its has a different perspective to the same boring repetitive Q&As we get here.
    Because its a sex forum i will keep in form and would have to choose Gene Simmons from Kiss, not only did Marvel make a coming book about the band, Gene is notorious for sleeping with nearly 5000 women

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    This is actually not a bad post as its has a different perspective to the same boring repetitive Q&As we get here.
    Because its a sex forum i will keep in form and would have to choose Gene Simmons from Kiss, not only did Marvel make a coming book about the band, Gene is notorious for sleeping with nearly 5000 women
    That I didn’t know about him

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That I didn’t know about him
    Lol, the long tongue action he did on stage was his calling card to let the female fans know he eats pussy

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    Lol, the long tongue action he did on stage was his calling card to let the female fans know he eats pussy
    Omg, we should make that our calling sign to WLs as we see a line up. Once one likes a girl from the line up, issue the call and if she reciprocates she is a winner

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Omg, we should make that our calling sign to WLs as we see a line up. Once one likes a girl from the line up, issue the call and if she reciprocates she is a winner
    Many years ago in a brothel an blonde Aussie milf with a boob job in the introduction actually shake hands in the introduction and gave me the wiggly finger on the palm of my hand, that was all i need to choose her, she wasn’t disappointing at all, she rode me hard and fast for the whole hour

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hahaha My apologies for the topic! I just want to take you off somewhere else! no offense meant!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hahaha My apologies for the topic! I just want to take you off somewhere else! no offense meant!
    Mate don’t apologies, like i mention in my reply it is actual a good topic, and anything can be sex related, its actually good to be open minded and to think outside the box, the box is only good for sticking your dick into it and fucking things up.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    No need to apologise.... it's some fun banter....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bung72 View Post
    No need to apologise.... it's some fun banter....
    Godbless your heart mate! I just want good vibes!

Senior Member(無間使者)

G'day! If I were to pick a superhero, I reckon I'd go for Captain Marvel. She's got those rad superpowers like flight, super strength, and energy projection, and she's a real trailblazer in the Marvel universe. Plus, it'd be ripper to soar through the skies and save the day with a flash of cosmic energy! Why not add a bit of Aussie flair to the superhero game, right?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast