Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you tasted your own cum?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Have you tasted your own cum?

So, like the title says is it a yes or no??
    Reason I'm asking is my partner who has always been against cim has said to me I can cim only if I taste it as well.
    What will you do in this situation?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Was close to…..
    But the smell was enough to put that thought right away

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I came close to but not because I wanted. I was having a double and CIM of one of the girls. She then wanted to kiss me and transfer it but the other girl was sitting on my face while I devoured her and she didn’t want me to stop. Thank heavens for that 🤣

Banned
    Yes… couple of times
    Bit salty… but not unpleasant
    Both times from a WL… called snowballing I believe

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Yes… couple of times
    Bit salty… but not unpleasant
    Both times from a WL… called snowballing I believe
    Sounds like someone's been doing this professionally. I'm not questioning their sexual orientation but rather their actual gender...

The first girl I managed to convince to do CIM with (non-WL) almost choked on my cum. She was tearing up and swore she never want to do that again. Later on a mate told me that he scored with a chick from interstate and he detailed how the chick gave him BJ with CIM - she readied her tongue on his tip and kept swirling her tongue around it as he came to stop cum from going straight into her throat. After that I somehow managed to convince my girl to do CIM again and she'd happily do CIM each time.

In the past I've also somehow attracted a few gay people. I told them I'm not gay, not interested in giving or receiving buttsex but if drunk or high enough I may allow them to give me a BJ. Couple of them did get me high on marijuana and undid my pants, seeing them happily sucking me off and CIMWS was a little weird but being that high I didn't really care as long as they don't pull their dicks out and try to get me to suck them off. Many gay people really like swallowing cum compared to straight women, I really don't know why and don't even want to know why.

These days I stopped giving gay people the same privileges. The smell of testosterone really turns me off, and that's why I prefer girly girls because of their estrogenic scent.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Did with one of the now retired ML in St Marys, she was more than happy to let me cof as a part of the try. It is salty, the texture is very sticky.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by nxrsr20 View Post
    Did with one of the now retired ML in St Marys, she was more than happy to let me cof as a part of the try. It is salty, the texture is very sticky.
    Let me take a guess.
    Was it Emily?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I will not disclose it publicly.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by nxrsr20 View Post
    I will not disclose it publicly.
    Ok yeah probably a good idea.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No, but I have been told by a lady I was playing around with at work that my cum is apparently saltier and 'denser' than her husbands. Apparently a plus in her books.

I dont know what to think of it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Smells like a fresh cut Mushroom, and I do not like Mushrooms

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah 100%, if I’ve finished inside a lady and haven’t made her cum yet the only polite thing to do is to get her off with your mouth

Senior Member(無間使者)

Yum

Plenty of times.
    If you don't have a tissue after a wank then surely the only way to clean your hand is to lick it clean.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    About a decade ago I was going out with a 22yo virgin once, had sex a few times before she gave me oral. Didn't feel anything was terrible. She didn't want to taste cum but said she'd be willing to mix it in some coca cola and drink it as long as I did the same. Was apparently something her work friend did.
    I wasn't game.

More recently my gf tries to make out with me after I cimws. But she holds the swallow and doesn't let me know when she has.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes I have with my partner. Mine had no real tatse but have been told from many women they like the taste of my cum. Good Diet i guess

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I am a psychopathic narcissist, I am an egoist, I love myself, so yes I love the taste of my own cum, and the smell of my own farts.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I am a psychopathic narcissist, I am an egoist, I love myself, so yes I love the taste of my own cum, and the smell of my own farts.
    The good 'ol dutch oven or the cup fart, I reckon every guy would be guilty of that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes because i rocketed right on my own face (no joke) whilst being jerked…. It’s that raw squid texture

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not the full load but I've kissed chicks after they've given me head. There's enough precum there.

I don't think its gross but I wouldn't go looking to deliberately blow in my own mouth either.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The legendary Nana from Dreamgirlss tried to pash me with a full load but I didn't want anything to do with it!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast