Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Have you tasted your own cum?

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    In your situation I would definitely be tasting my own cum - I love CIM… I have tasted my own cum during a RNT I managed to ejaculate onto my own mouth. Very salty taste , like sea water.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    A few weeks ago I had a full on session at this (non-working) girls place. She must have been seriously horny as fuck, I was supposed to be there to help her with something, a platonic basis essentially, but she basically jumped me 5 minutes after I had arrived, took me to the bedroom after some seriously heavy kissing and went to town on me, bareback. Just as I was going to cum in cowgirl she jumped off and I squirted all up my torso and chest up to my neck, she licked the head clean, crawled up my body licking the cum off my chest and kissed me while she put me back in and kept going until she came not long after. First time I'd done it, had girls try previously but wasn't interested, and am not really keen for a repeat, but in that situation I wasn't turning her down!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tofu.fa View Post
    So, like the title says is it a yes or no??
    Reason I'm asking is my partner who has always been against cim has said to me I can cim only if I taste it as well.
    What will you do in this situation?
    I would find out which fruit is her favourite and lie that my cum tastes like mango or whichever one she likes best.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had a nice young lady lean in to kiss me after a controlled FF CIM. She pulled away at the last moment and we both laughed. I think I would have gone there if she had kept going, she was hot. Kinda glad I didn’t have to make the choice though.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Yes… couple of times
    Bit salty… but not unpleasant
    Both times from a WL… called snowballing I believe
    Sounds like someone's been doing this professionally. I'm not questioning their sexual orientation but rather their actual gender...

The first girl I managed to convince to do CIM with (non-WL) almost choked on my cum. She was tearing up and swore she never want to do that again. Later on a mate told me that he scored with a chick from interstate and he detailed how the chick gave him BJ with CIM - she readied her tongue on his tip and kept swirling her tongue around it as he came to stop cum from going straight into her throat. After that I somehow managed to convince my girl to do CIM again and she'd happily do CIM each time.

In the past I've also somehow attracted a few gay people. I told them I'm not gay, not interested in giving or receiving buttsex but if drunk or high enough I may allow them to give me a BJ. Couple of them did get me high on marijuana and undid my pants, seeing them happily sucking me off and CIMWS was a little weird but being that high I didn't really care as long as they don't pull their dicks out and try to get me to suck them off. Many gay people really like swallowing cum compared to straight women, I really don't know why and don't even want to know why.

These days I stopped giving gay people the same privileges. The smell of testosterone really turns me off, and that's why I prefer girly girls because of their estrogenic scent.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Never. I had a regular complain that I tasted bitter recently though. Possibly the cheap wine...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    Never. I had a regular complain that I tasted bitter recently though. Possibly the cheap wine...
    You need to start drinking pineapple juice

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I taste my cum regularly. My cum is quite delicious!
    A bit of everything in there. Some sweetness, some saltiness, and some umami flavours coming through.
    Quite a nice bouquet, quite creamy, some hints of peanut butter, miso soup, bourbon, Manuka honey, and Seville oranges.
    No afterburn, and quite soothing on the throat.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I taste my cum regularly. My cum is quite delicious!
    A bit of everything in there. Some sweetness, some saltiness, and some umami flavours coming through.
    Quite a nice bouquet, quite creamy, some hints of peanut butter, miso soup, bourbon, Manuka honey, and Seville oranges.
    No afterburn, and quite soothing on the throat.
    That leads me to a question.

When a WL does BBBJ but later spits the load out she actually tastes you. Of course there is the mouthwash/rinse afterwards but for that few seconds she does taste you?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Please can there be some limits on how fucked up of a question you can ask
    this is coming from someone who asks pretty fucked up questions themselves

Banned
    As someone once said, “we are the sum total of all our experiences”. This includes the WL’s and their taste tests.

Think about it.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    That leads me to a question.

When a WL does BBBJ but later spits the load out she actually tastes you. Of course there is the mouthwash/rinse afterwards but for that few seconds she does taste you?
    It depends on if she accidentally breathed through her nose while having all that cum in her mouth. That's a "full taste" taking in all the flavours of your manly piss.
    Otherwise it's just a "tongue taste". Salty bitter sour, etc.

Banned
    A lot of times it ends up in their nose too.

I always eat pineapple pieces the day before and on the day. Mine tastes nice. I wonder if they’d do a DFK with a mouthful?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Swishing and swirling cum in your mouth will further bring out the aromas and flavours.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Swishing and swirling cum in your mouth will further bring out the aromas and flavours.
    I've said it before. Should try to make an omelette out of it in a frying pan. I bet it'd have the same look as an egg omelette or at least a fried egg.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pineapple juice makes the cum sweeter and most girls will swallow and luv u long time

Senior Member(無間使者)
    no but there is this popular ML that has a fetish of dudes tasting their own cum... she put my cum on her finger and tried forcing it into my mouth but i refused..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I knew an ML that always wanted me to finish on her tits and then she would rub the cum all over her nipples.
    On about the third visit I asked her why she did it and she said “it makes me laugh when the next customer is sucking my tits”
    That was the last time I seen her and thankfully I never sucked her tits!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I've said it before. Should try to make an omelette out of it in a frying pan. I bet it'd have the same look as an egg omelette or at least a fried egg.
    There is video of a girl doing just that out in the ether somewhere. The only difference is that it was post bukkake. Not a single shot.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Of course. Snowballed with different sluts and also few times self-facialed jerking off in the bath.
    Always tastes salty.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast