Thread: Ibuki Dominatrix Session

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Ibuki Dominatrix Session

Person's Name : Ibuki
    Establishment : Renwick Body Massage
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://www.renwickmassage.com/
    Phone : 0426867797
    Rates : 1hr Dominatrix - $180
    Size/shape : 160cm, b cup, in shape but not toned, an athletic looking body.
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Japanese advertised,

First time posting a review and first time punting at this place. Seen there services and reviews around here for a while and decided to take the chance, wanting to try a massage place's dominatrix service to see what they offer. Had talked on WeChat and was recommended Ibuki for what I was after. Went mid-afternoon on last Saturday. Paid and meet Ibuki in the room to discuss the session. She isn't the type of girl all guys would fall over, but definitely one you wouldn't mind seeing for punting, communicated decently and was openly coming up with ideas and covering all bases on likes and limits.

Keeping it rather vague, but she leaves the room to get into character for the session, comes in wearing sports bra, mini mini leather skirt and leggings and starts from there using her idea of a teacher/student roleplay. Involved lots of contact play since I like pain, utilising a few toys for her box of goodies such as ropes, whips and spanking implements, and definitely had a good understanding of teasing and torture mixed together, culminating in a very explosive release that had me tensing up and stuttering stupidly, felt unreal.

WIR - Yes, and I plan to hopefully do so before Christmas, see what else is up her bag of tricks and enjoy a different experience. I would say anyone wanting to try what a dominatrix session here entails, should definitely do so. I found my experience quite fun and very malleable which is crucial to an experience like this so can I only speak well on it.

Banned
    Thanks darling good review, looking forward to see you soon

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosebery healing workshop View Post
    Hi all younger Mistress Ibuki roster tomorrow.plz make a booking and come to enjoy relaxing your life.
    Can someone please post or pm me the address of this shop?

Some great reviews, hope to be able to try

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    Can someone please post or pm me the address of this shop?

Some great reviews, hope to be able to try
    Address:12 Renwick st Reichhardt upstairs
    Looking forward see you soon