Thread: Jenny and Mimi - double Sunday afternoon delight

Baby Member(留言版初哥) TicklishFeet123's Avatar

Jenny and Mimi - double Sunday afternoon delight

Review: (Thai) Jenny and (Thai) Mimi

Long term reader, and first time contributor here.
    I wanted to leave some reviews about some of the marvelous ladies who have given me great relaxation and pain relief over the past six months. This will be my first review.

Premises: 200 Parramatta Road, Stanmore
    I found out about this shop from reading other reviews on this forum, and it has become my favourite place to go when I need a massage to relieve a stiff back or sore neck. I have been to other shops as well, some of them are great also.
    However, what keeps bringing me back to 200 Stanmore, even though it is a little bit further to travel, is...
    - the tables are very comfortable and padded
    - three of the rooms have a table with 2 holes
    - Ada, the manager, has wonderful taste in Chillax music, she has a sweet smile and warm welcome, and she has a very well managed business.
    - the ladies are all great at massage, and all are beautiful, and sweet, and sexy. I have never, ever been disappointed with my visits here.

Date: Sunday 27th November 22
    Masseuse: Double massage with Jenny and Mimi
    Cost: $240 for 60 minutes, for two ladies 4 hands massage.

On this occasion I was served by Jenny and Mimi and it was our first encounter together. The massage was excellent and very professional. As far as extras go, Jenny was very clear about what was on offer and what was not, and I respect that.

Jenny's style of massage is more firm. I sometimes get a stiff neck because I work a lot with computers, and that is what first made me seek out massage services. Jenny has strong hands, and she is really good at finding the knots in your muscles. If you need a strong massage, she is the lady to see. At the end of the massage and service, she had me sit on the edge of the table, and she positioned first one of my arms and then the other behind my head while she manipulated my head and stretched out my neck muscles, and she really knew what she was doing because it felt wonderful afterwards and my neck was more flexible.

Mimi is also great. With a 4 hands massage, at first I was able to track that Mimi's massage was at first firm and then her massage touch became more sensual, compared to Jenny's. However, honestly, after ten minutes my body became relaxed and I lost track of which hands belonged to whom, as my mind went to a nirvana place of bliss. I suppose the first half hour flew by very fast, because then I was offered a hot towel and flip, and I was tempted to just ask for them to continue like that for another half hour, ha ha.

Both ladies have very beautiful bodies, with smooth skin and ample breasts. If you are gentle and respectful, they may grant you access to those perfect mounds of delight. Jenny's skin is darker, and Mimi's is creamier.
    I have lasting memories of looking into Jenny's beautiful dark eyes, and at Mimi's lovely smile. They both know how to make you feel like a king. They have lovely personalities too, and can chat with you. The climactic end of the massage left me both very happy and sleepily relaxed.

In conclusion, another wonderful visit to this shop, and you really can't go wrong with any of the ladies who work there. I would gladly return to see either of these ladies again in the future, if I was needing a massage on the day they are working.

Shop Owner 200 Stanmore Massage's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TicklishFeet123 View Post

I wanted to leave some reviews about some of the marvelous ladies who have given me great relaxation and pain relief over the past six months. This will be my first review.

I found out about this shop from reading other reviews on this forum, and it has become my favourite place to go when I need a massage to relieve a stiff back or sore neck. I have been to other shops as well, some of them are great also.
    However, what keeps bringing me back to 200 Stanmore, even though it is a little bit further to travel, is...
    - Ada, the manager, has wonderful taste in Chillax music, she has a sweet smile and warm welcome, and she has a very well managed business.
    - the ladies are all great at massage, and all are beautiful, and sweet, and sexy. I have never, ever been disappointed with my visits here.

On this occasion I was served by Jenny and Mimi and it was our first encounter together. The massage was excellent and very professional. As far as extras go, Jenny was very clear about what was on offer and what was not, and I respect that.

Jenny's style of massage is more firm. I sometimes get a stiff neck because I work a lot with computers, and that is what first made me seek out massage services. Jenny has strong hands, and she is really good at finding the knots in your muscles. If you need a strong massage, she is the lady to see. At the end of the massage and service, she had me sit on the edge of the table, and she positioned first one of my arms and then the other behind my head while she manipulated my head and stretched out my neck muscles, and she really knew what she was doing because it felt wonderful afterwards and my neck was more flexible.

Mimi is also great. With a 4 hands massage, at first I was able to track that Mimi's massage was at first firm and then her massage touch became more sensual, compared to Jenny's. However, honestly, after ten minutes my body became relaxed and I lost track of which hands belonged to whom, as my mind went to a nirvana place of bliss. I suppose the first half hour flew by very fast, because then I was offered a hot towel and flip, and I was tempted to just ask for them to continue like that for another half hour, ha ha.

Both ladies have very beautiful bodies, with smooth skin and ample breasts. If you are gentle and respectful, they may grant you access to those perfect mounds of delight. Jenny's skin is darker, and Mimi's is creamier.
    I have lasting memories of looking into Jenny's beautiful dark eyes, and at Mimi's lovely smile. They both know how to make you feel like a king. They have lovely personalities too, and can chat with you. The climactic end of the massage left me both very happy and sleepily relaxed.

In conclusion, another wonderful visit to this shop, and you really can't go wrong with any of the ladies who work there. I would gladly return to see either of these ladies again in the future, if I was needing a massage on the day they are working.

Thanks for good review my lovely customer
    Hope to take care of you again soon
    Thanks Stanmore 200🥰😍🥰
    200 Stanmore Massage
    ☎️ : 0411 984 066
    WeChat: stanmore200
    Address: 200 Parramatta Road Stanmore NSW 2048
    Hours of Business : 10am- 8pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Honestly after having a session with Jenny I would have thought she was more than enough to handle in one session and save the money. 5555.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickeydrippen View Post
    Honestly after having a session with Jenny I would have thought she was more than enough to handle in one session and save the money. 5555.
    She is YMMV if you click with her

Baby Member(留言版初哥) TicklishFeet123's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mickeydrippen View Post
    Sounds like a good plan and I wish you all the best in your times with Jenny and others.

As for me, I am happy with the choices I made and I had my own reasons. No regrets. Money well spent.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is that $240 including tip. Or is the tip extra

Shop Owner 200 Stanmore Massage's Avatar
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️Sunday Roster ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Ally (Hot Beautiful sexy Girl)
    Thailand, D cups 165cm, Petite Body tanned skin, age 24, Cheerful 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 8

Mimi (Thailand Cute Uni Girl)
    Thailand, B cups 165cm, Curvy body smooth silky skin, age 25, GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 8

Polla (Beautiful Busty Girl)
    Thailand, D cups 168cm, Busty, smooth silky skin, age 25, Cheerful GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 8-9

Sonia (Beautiful Sexy Girl)❤️
    Thailand ���� D cups 160cm, curvy body, GFE 8, English 8, Massage 9, Service 8 Must try

Mona /JENNY ( Lovely Beautiful Girl)
    Thailand, D cups 165cm, busty , tanned silky skin, Cheerful 8, English 7, Massage 9, Service 9

Candy (Super Pretty Uni Girl)
    Thailand, D cups 160cm, Petite Body tanned skin, age 23, Cheerful 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 8
    200 Stanmore Massage
    ☎️ : 0411 984 066
    WeChat: stanmore200
    Address: 200 Parramatta Road Stanmore NSW 2048
    Hours of Business : 10am- 8pm