Thread: J AKI, J KOKOMI, K IU

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

J AKI, J KOKOMI, K IU

J AKI
    Looks : 8.5/10
    In my opinion, Aki is tall, pretty, with typical Japanese looks. Body is on a slim side, looking hot and sexy with the black lingerie on the day!
    Personality : 9/10
    Very polite, again, typical Japanese. She's fun to talk to, a lot of smiling, and her english is also quite good. Overall very enjoyable time spend with polite and submissive Japanese girl.
    Service 9/10
    Come to the main event, her service is very good. Again, very gentle, great DFK, great sex in multiple position, very responsive and no FOAM, very natural response. She is the one that will always try to please you no matter what. Definitely a must try.

J KOKOMI
    Looks : 8/10
    Have you ever wonder to make out with a cute schoolgirl? Well, here is Kokomi for you. The way she smile, and talk to you, surely giving vibe of a schoolgirl. I'd say she is more cute than pretty, with a firm petite body too, and great sets of boobs to grab.
    Personality : 8/10
    A happy bubbly girl, very cute and gentle, but horny inside. She's very GFE type of feeling.
    Service : 8/10
    I feel she's a bit inexperienced in some part, for example her DFK is a bit unusual, like a mix of LFK with a bit of tongue. But all the service provided / offered including CIM so all is good here. However one positive part from here is, she's very willing to please, she'll be better overtime.

K IU
    Looks 10/10
    She is probably not the prettiest that I have seen so far, but in terms of appearance, she ticks all the boxes and just really really my type.
    Personality 10/10
    She is by far the only girl that I can click with, if that part of her customer service act, then she can act really good, the way that can make you feel relaxed in an instance.
    Service 10/10
    Again, a straight 10 from me. Not really much to say here because a lot of AR about her already, all I can say is the AR is accurate and her service is really good. I hope she can maintain that service level, so please be nice with her guys. Always remember to treat girl with respect, happy punting!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Have you tried Aki and Kokomi lesbian double? you think these 2 girls can go well? or have you seen suzuha?