Review: (Thai) Pink and (Thai) Cara

Premises: 200 Parramatta Road, Stanmore
It has become my favourite place to go when I need a massage to relieve a stiff back or sore neck. What keeps bringing me back to 200 Stanmore, even though it is a little bit further to travel, is...
- the tables are very comfortable and padded
- three of the rooms have a table with 2 holes
- Ada, the manager, has wonderful taste in Chillax music, she has a sweet smile and warm welcome, and she has a very well managed business.
- the ladies are all great at massage, and all are beautiful, and sweet, and sexy. I have never, ever been disappointed with my visits here.

Date: Friday 18th November 22
Masseuse: Double massage with Pink and Cara
Cost: $240* less discount, for 60 minutes, for two ladies 4 hands massage. Extras available.

On this occasion I was served by Pink and Cara and it was our first encounter together. This happened a week ago, but it is still clear in my memory. The massage was excellent and very professional.

Also, please note, I am pretty sure one lady's name is Pink, not Pinky, so as you get the correct lady if you book her.

I have to add that I usually don't indulge in a double 4 hands massage, as I am a bit shy, but I was offered a discount by the manager Ada on this occasion, as a reward for being a regular customer I was told, and I suppose it seemed like it was a quiet afternoon as well for a Friday. Both ladies were available, so why not.

As far as extras go, I paid an extra pineapple to each lady. Pink revealed that on a subsequent visit more extras might be negotiated with her. It made me laugh that Cara, although stated that she does not go as far as Pink with services, she would be very happy to be involved in another double booking with Pink and me!! #likes to watch!!! Ha ha, I look forward to that encounter at some point in the future, maybe (I'm a bit shy).

Both ladies massage was great. I recall Pink was a little more firm with her massage, and Cara was a little more sensual. With a 4 hands massage it is a great way to compare the massage style of two ladies if you can't decide who is your favourite.

Both ladies have very beautiful bodies. Pink has the most lovely shaped breasts I have seen, perky and soft C to D cups. Cara also was lovely with slightly smaller B to C cup breasts. If you are gentle and respectful, they may grant you access to those perfect mounds of delight.

I have lasting memories of looking into Cara's dark, beautiful and cheeky eyes, and kissing Pink's perfect breasts. They both know how to make you feel like a king. The climactic end of the massage left me both very happy and sleepily relaxed.

Follow up visit: Cara
24th November 22
$120 for 1 hour single massage, some extras available

I returned the following week, and Cara was on the roster, so I wanted to see her again to compare her service individually to a double 4 hands encounter. She gave the same relaxing and sensual massage as before, with a very nice finish too for an extra pineapple. Her service is very seductive, and when you look into her cheeky eyes, you will melt.

In conclusion, another wonderful visit to this shop, and you really can't go wrong with any of the ladies who work there. I would gladly return to see Pink and/or Cara again in future visits if they were on the roster that day.