Thread: Pink and Cara - double massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥) TicklishFeet123's Avatar

Pink and Cara - double massage

Review: (Thai) Pink and (Thai) Cara

Premises: 200 Parramatta Road, Stanmore
    It has become my favourite place to go when I need a massage to relieve a stiff back or sore neck. What keeps bringing me back to 200 Stanmore, even though it is a little bit further to travel, is...
    - the tables are very comfortable and padded
    - three of the rooms have a table with 2 holes
    - Ada, the manager, has wonderful taste in Chillax music, she has a sweet smile and warm welcome, and she has a very well managed business.
    - the ladies are all great at massage, and all are beautiful, and sweet, and sexy. I have never, ever been disappointed with my visits here.

Date: Friday 18th November 22
    Masseuse: Double massage with Pink and Cara
    Cost: $240* less discount, for 60 minutes, for two ladies 4 hands massage. Extras available.

On this occasion I was served by Pink and Cara and it was our first encounter together. This happened a week ago, but it is still clear in my memory. The massage was excellent and very professional.

Also, please note, I am pretty sure one lady's name is Pink, not Pinky, so as you get the correct lady if you book her.

I have to add that I usually don't indulge in a double 4 hands massage, as I am a bit shy, but I was offered a discount by the manager Ada on this occasion, as a reward for being a regular customer I was told, and I suppose it seemed like it was a quiet afternoon as well for a Friday. Both ladies were available, so why not.

As far as extras go, I paid an extra pineapple to each lady. Pink revealed that on a subsequent visit more extras might be negotiated with her. It made me laugh that Cara, although stated that she does not go as far as Pink with services, she would be very happy to be involved in another double booking with Pink and me!! #likes to watch!!! Ha ha, I look forward to that encounter at some point in the future, maybe (I'm a bit shy).

Both ladies massage was great. I recall Pink was a little more firm with her massage, and Cara was a little more sensual. With a 4 hands massage it is a great way to compare the massage style of two ladies if you can't decide who is your favourite.

Both ladies have very beautiful bodies. Pink has the most lovely shaped breasts I have seen, perky and soft C to D cups. Cara also was lovely with slightly smaller B to C cup breasts. If you are gentle and respectful, they may grant you access to those perfect mounds of delight.

I have lasting memories of looking into Cara's dark, beautiful and cheeky eyes, and kissing Pink's perfect breasts. They both know how to make you feel like a king. The climactic end of the massage left me both very happy and sleepily relaxed.

Follow up visit: Cara
    24th November 22
    $120 for 1 hour single massage, some extras available

I returned the following week, and Cara was on the roster, so I wanted to see her again to compare her service individually to a double 4 hands encounter. She gave the same relaxing and sensual massage as before, with a very nice finish too for an extra pineapple. Her service is very seductive, and when you look into her cheeky eyes, you will melt.

In conclusion, another wonderful visit to this shop, and you really can't go wrong with any of the ladies who work there. I would gladly return to see Pink and/or Cara again in future visits if they were on the roster that day.

Shop Owner 200 Stanmore Massage's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TicklishFeet123 View Post
    Review: (Thai) Pink and (Thai) Cara

Premises: 200 Parramatta Road, Stanmore
    It has become my favourite place to go when I need a massage to relieve a stiff back or sore neck. What keeps bringing me back to 200 Stanmore, even though it is a little bit further to travel, is...
    - the tables are very comfortable and padded
    - three of the rooms have a table with 2 holes
    - Ada, the manager, has wonderful taste in Chillax music, she has a sweet smile and warm welcome, and she has a very well managed business.
    - the ladies are all great at massage, and all are beautiful, and sweet, and sexy. I have never, ever been disappointed with my visits here.

Date: Friday 18th November 22
    Masseuse: Double massage with Pink and Cara
    Cost: $240* less discount, for 60 minutes, for two ladies 4 hands massage. Extras available.

On this occasion I was served by Pink and Cara and it was our first encounter together. This happened a week ago, but it is still clear in my memory. The massage was excellent and very professional.

Also, please note, I am pretty sure one lady's name is Pink, not Pinky, so as you get the correct lady if you book her.

I have to add that I usually don't indulge in a double 4 hands massage, as I am a bit shy, but I was offered a discount by the manager Ada on this occasion, as a reward for being a regular customer I was told, and I suppose it seemed like it was a quiet afternoon as well for a Friday. Both ladies were available, so why not.

As far as extras go, I paid an extra pineapple to each lady. Pink revealed that on a subsequent visit more extras might be negotiated with her. It made me laugh that Cara, although stated that she does not go as far as Pink with services, she would be very happy to be involved in another double booking with Pink and me!! #likes to watch!!! Ha ha, I look forward to that encounter at some point in the future, maybe (I'm a bit shy).

Both ladies massage was great. I recall Pink was a little more firm with her massage, and Cara was a little more sensual. With a 4 hands massage it is a great way to compare the massage style of two ladies if you can't decide who is your favourite.

Both ladies have very beautiful bodies. Pink has the most lovely shaped breasts I have seen, perky and soft C to D cups. Cara also was lovely with slightly smaller B to C cup breasts. If you are gentle and respectful, they may grant you access to those perfect mounds of delight.

I have lasting memories of looking into Cara's dark, beautiful and cheeky eyes, and kissing Pink's perfect breasts. They both know how to make you feel like a king. The climactic end of the massage left me both very happy and sleepily relaxed.

Follow up visit: Cara
    24th November 22
    $120 for 1 hour single massage, some extras available

I returned the following week, and Cara was on the roster, so I wanted to see her again to compare her service individually to a double 4 hands encounter. She gave the same relaxing and sensual massage as before, with a very nice finish too for an extra pineapple. Her service is very seductive, and when you look into her cheeky eyes, you will melt.

In conclusion, another wonderful visit to this shop, and you really can't go wrong with any of the ladies who work there. I would gladly return to see Pink and/or Cara again in future visits if they were on the roster that day.
    Thanks for great review lovely customer
    Always happy to see you
    Hope to see you again soon
    Thanks Stanmore 200❤️❤️❤️❤️🥳
    200 Stanmore Massage
    ☎️ : 0411 984 066
    WeChat: stanmore200
    Address: 200 Parramatta Road Stanmore NSW 2048
    Hours of Business : 10am- 8pm

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Fiona or Cara - what a decision!!

I just cant decide.. I have seen Kiki before and she is great, but i do like variety. So... Fiona or Cara...???

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is double better value here?

Price for a double (4 hands) massage

Quote Originally Posted by Swell View Post
    Is double better value here?
    In my experience, a 1 hour massage here is $120 and includes satisfaction, whereas a double (4 hands) massage costs $200.

For me, as a regular customer, I have been offered a further discount sometimes, (maybe it is my boyish charm??), but I don't want to say how much out of respect for Ada, because then everyone will demand that price.

Follow up massage session with Pink

Today I had a session with the sexy sensational Pink, (not Pinky, that is a different lady). I had already seen Cara a couple of times since seeing both these ladies in a double 4 hands session. I was completing my promise to myself to see Pink separately this time. Pink usually works on Fridays, which is a busy work day for me, but on this occasion was working on Thursday.

I made a booking late in the day so the only room available was the 4, which now has a two hole table as well.

I am so impressed by this lady. I don't know how Ada manages to find so many beautiful, sweet and talented ladies.

Part 1 was very good. Her massage skills are very therapeutic with strong pressure in the right places. I was amazed how she could get so much strength from such tiny, soft hands, and I said so. Pink replied that she has been working in this industry for a while so she knows what she is doing, and I quite agree.

Pink has been in Australia along time and her English is excellent. She is educated and intelligent and funny. She is the sweetest person and we talked a lot about her life and mine. If you want a masseuse you can have a conversation with, she is a guaranteed delight.

Part 2 was excellent, and we seemed to have some chemistry going on, and being the gentleman I am I won't go into details.

Would I return? Oh yes, very much so. I was torn whether to share how wonderful this lady is, because I am tempted to want keep her all to myself. However, I think she deserves every success and prosperity, and this is her livelihood, so I highly recommend you go and see her soon, if you haven't already done so.

Hi Cara baby working today please booking
    Call 0411985066❤️❤️❤️
    200 Stanmore Massage

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar

Late better than never 😂

Quote Originally Posted by TicklishFeet123 View Post
    Today I had a session with the sexy sensational Pink, (not Pinky, that is a different lady). I had already seen Cara a couple of times since seeing both these ladies in a double 4 hands session. I was completing my promise to myself to see Pink separately this time. Pink usually works on Fridays, which is a busy work day for me, but on this occasion was working on Thursday.

I made a booking late in the day so the only room available was the 4, which now has a two hole table as well.

I am so impressed by this lady. I don't know how Ada manages to find so many beautiful, sweet and talented ladies.

Part 1 was very good. Her massage skills are very therapeutic with strong pressure in the right places. I was amazed how she could get so much strength from such tiny, soft hands, and I said so. Pink replied that she has been working in this industry for a while so she knows what she is doing, and I quite agree.

Pink has been in Australia along time and her English is excellent. She is educated and intelligent and funny. She is the sweetest person and we talked a lot about her life and mine. If you want a masseuse you can have a conversation with, she is a guaranteed delight.

Part 2 was excellent, and we seemed to have some chemistry going on, and being the gentleman I am I won't go into details.

Would I return? Oh yes, very much so. I was torn whether to share how wonderful this lady is, because I am tempted to want keep her all to myself. However, I think she deserves every success and prosperity, and this is her livelihood, so I highly recommend you go and see her soon, if you haven't already done so.
    Read Pink review after visited today.
    Couldn’t recall read anything about Pink as thought probably Pinky but Pink is amazing girl. Good skill with massage bloody good tho 😆.
    Pink love to entertain her customers, lovely lady able to cum me with first visit.

Highly recommended as she only works Friday
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

❤️❤️Thursday Beautiful ❤️❤️

Mona/Jenny ( Lovely Beautiful Girl)
    Thailand, D cups 165cm, busty , tanned silky skin, Cheerful 8, English 7, Massage 9, Service 9

Kiki (Super Pretty Model)
    Thailand, B cups 165cm, slim, tanned silky skin, age 25, Cheerful GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 9

Pink (Sexy cute girl)
    Thailand, Ccups 160cm, slim, tanned silky skin, age 25, Cheerful GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 8

Alis (Beautiful Sexy girl)
    Thailand, D cup 160cm, slim, tanned silky skin, age 25, Cheerful GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 8

��Bella ( Lovely Beautiful Busty Girl)
    Thailand, D cups 160cm, busty , tanned silky skin, Cheerful 8, English 7, Massage 9, Service 9

Jessie(��Hot Uni Girl)
    Thailand, B cups 162cm, small body, tanned silky skin, age 25, Cheerful 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 8

200 Stanmore Massage