Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who is the hottest Korean in Sydney or at least the Ginza?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Who is the hottest Korean in Sydney or at least the Ginza?

Who is the hottest Korean in Sydney? Or should I borrow it down to the Ginza?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Atm a lot of shops have problems finding new Korean girls, they’re just not coming like they used to

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Go to Eastwood.

Head to the Korean side.

Halfway up Rowe St on the Aldi side of the street is a new Cafe and Rice Cake shop.

Occasionally, only once or twice a week, if you are lucky, you will spot one of the hottest Korean girls in Sydney working there. Jet black hair, fire engine red lips, face of an angel, body however will send you straight to hell.

The title used to belong to a hairdresser named Sarah, but she sold her business and left, my god that girl oozed hotness from every pore. There was also the optometrist assistant in Strathfield who was also absolute top shelf stuff, to the point I thought my then gf was going to go lesbian for her.

A special mention goes out to the girl who owns the women's clothing shop next to the traffic lights on the Chinese side, she is an absolute diamond, but she pales in comparison to rice cake Cafe girl.

If you go on a day she isn't there, these days there is always PLENTY to get your motor running, just today i nearly got whiplash from my head spinning at all the seriously gorgeous girls out and about, and then you can head down to Gladesville 42 full of beans, if Boa is on she may not be the hottest, she's hot enough make no mistake, but you'd be hard pressed finding a Korean girl giving a better service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Go to Eastwood.

Head to the Korean side.

Halfway up Rowe St on the Aldi side of the street is a new Cafe and Rice Cake shop.

Occasionally, only once or twice a week, if you are lucky, you will spot one of the hottest Korean girls in Sydney working there. Jet black hair, fire engine red lips, face of an angel, body however will send you straight to hell.

The title used to belong to a hairdresser named Sarah, but she sold her business and left, my god that girl oozed hotness from every pore. There was also the optometrist assistant in Strathfield who was also absolute top shelf stuff, to the point I thought my then gf was going to go lesbian for her.

A special mention goes out to the girl who owns the women's clothing shop next to the traffic lights on the Chinese side, she is an absolute diamond, but she pales in comparison to rice cake Cafe girl.

If you go on a day she isn't there, these days there is always PLENTY to get your motor running, just today i nearly got whiplash from my head spinning at all the seriously gorgeous girls out and about, and then you can head down to Gladesville 42 full of beans, if Boa is on she may not be the hottest, she's hot enough make no mistake, but you'd be hard pressed finding a Korean girl giving a better service.
    I love it. Time to go to Eastwood!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Go to Eastwood.

Head to the Korean side.

Pics or its not true

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have to give Ginza's K Rebecca my vote. Although her looks may not be as striking as those described by OP, she is like a snake that once she latches onto you, she won't let go especially when pussy slide starts. At that stage, as a punter, the blood boils and rushes to the head and the groin. This is HOT!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiestones View Post
    Pics or its not true
    Something tells me Siroo cafe will be packed to the rafters tomorrow, though I'm not sure she works Saturdays.
    Still, there's always 10000 lab across the street with the balcony tables which are perfect for watching the parade of girls walking up and down the street. Also the hairdresser on that same side of the street almost at the top, before you reach Kmall, has been known to have a hottie or two working.

And then there's Kmall. On a Saturday it has been known to be absolutely choc full of hotties in fitness apparel, skin on display, tight bodies, some wearing glasses, buying their groceries.

I saw a woman taking a bunch of old white people on an Eastwood food tour last week, maybe I should start an Eastwood hotties tour...

Banned
    Misha at Ginza Empire a few weeks back
    Abs a peach ass and so passionate
    Haven’t seen in roster for awhile

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Go to Eastwood.

Head to the Korean side.

For non-locals, the Korean side is East of the Railway the Chinese side is West of the tracks. There are plenty of Chinese residents on either side but most of the businesses on the East are Korean. There is an exception; all of the RnT's on the Korean side are run by Chinese.

On the Aldi side of Rowe Street there are 3 or 4 cafes and at least the same number of hair/beauty salons. On Friday/Saturdays, young and not so young Korean guys hang around the cafe's watching the quite stunning parade going to and from the shops.

Korean ML's are very rare in the area but occasionally can be found 10 minutes away at Top Ryde, but Thais, Chinese, and some Japanese are more likely.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    LOL time to get some rice cakes

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Go to Eastwood.

Head to the Korean side.

The Korean boutique owner is Lee Hyoin alias Elise. @lhi0216 on it Instagram. But she sad she is married on Instagram.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Babaekid View Post
    The Korean boutique owner is Lee Hyoin alias Elise. @lhi0216 on it Instagram. But she sad she is married on Instagram.
    Is she the one? Owns the shop 2 doors down from subway next to the hairdresser? Looks different on IG (no less attractive.)
    Good for her, she's done very well, when that shop opened it was just a small shop, only open weekends, no shop fit out etc. Place looks fantastic now and always seems to have customers.

*actually, looked at it this morning with my glasses on and yep, that's her.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post
    I have to give Ginza's K Rebecca my vote. Although her looks may not be as striking as those described by OP, she is like a snake that once she latches onto you, she won't let go especially when pussy slide starts. At that stage, as a punter, the blood boils and rushes to the head and the groin. This is HOT!
    Can’t argue there. Probably the hottest and most service oriented hooker in Sydney. Her price has gone up!

10/10 girl in everything but she's 6.5/10 in looks

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Ok so I want to know which of you degenerates were in Eastwood today hitting up my girls?
    Went to Siroo around lunchtime to grab a coffee, youngish guy trying to chat up the cute barista, uber hottie not on today.
    Walked past the clothing shop Double J, a fit looking older caucasian bloke chatting to the cuties working there. Walking through the plaza, a SMOKING hot half Korean girl I know, in a purple skirt that looked like it would blow off in a strong breeze, was chatting to another fit looking bloke in a red shirt.
    Ewoo quickly becoming a hotspot!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    I saw her today. Despite ringing the day before as soon as the roster went up, the only slot available was 3.30pm. I’m assuming some mongers must have standing agreements in place for weekly bookings. She and Liz and perhaps Dior are just booked out without a break

She’s the number 1 ranked girl at Ginza, but still claims that she doesn’t have the skill, looks or youth! LOL. A more down to earth, lovely girl you could not find.

She’d be in her early - mid thirties and has been working a long time. I think her body is not as in good shape as it was a few years ago.

She wanted to know why I keep coming back to see her when there were 18 new Jap girls on the roster yesterday. LOL.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post
    look is very subjective, I tried Rebecca once because of all the great reviews and many said she was hot, I found her look just average and haven't seen her again. If I had seen her from lineup then I wouldn't book her. I've almost forgotton how she looks like now. Services were good and friendly though.

On another note, I've seen other punters say some girls were average, while I found those girls good looking for me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    Who u talking about bro?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ns2137 View Post
    Who u talking about bro?
    isn't it obvious? he is talking about Rebecca.
    I think Rebecca has fked every one of us on this forum

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Used to be every ginza girl was worth trying. Not right now though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast