Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Extras gone wrong

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Extras gone wrong

This guy got more than he bargained for with his massage extras.
    https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/...29-p5c2av.html

Well, this is not good!

Any punters getting a massage can be accuse of sexual assault, how can you proof it? its your word against hers but you get dragged through the mud...

Damn, I hope the punter wins so it doesn't set a precedent!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Going to need to rock up with a consent form and a terms of service

Gotta keep away from Annandale for a while

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Probably visited Bodyrotic in Camperdown

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    Well, this is not good!

Any punters getting a massage can be accuse of sexual assault, how can you proof it? its your word against hers but you get dragged through the mud...

Damn, I hope the punter wins so it doesn't set a precedent!
    Could be more too it. Wouldnt be surprised if she asked for extras and the guy refused however started touching anyway. But to get to this stage, they would need to call the police while he is there?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Crime allegedly committed in 2018, arrested and charged only in 2020. Not to mention it is an alleged sex crime in a premise offering sexual services.

Look, either the NSWPF have rocks in their heads trying to nail someone for an unwinnable case, or something extraordinary has happened here. I'm guessing the dude probably caused some ruckus all over the place, hence the other witnesses.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    "that it was possible the complainant’s genitalia could have “brushed” against Cooper’s nose or lips, causing “inadvertent contact”.

Damn don't you find it annoying when you just accidentally perform oral sex.
    Hopefully they put him away. That's not acceptable.

Banned
    Sounds like a Caucasian place. I can’t imagine an Asian RnT causing this fuss. The Asian owners like to keep a low profile and will try and sort things out before it becomes public

Even if this bloke accidentally brushed his dick against her pussy, his reputation is gone

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesjj View Post
    This guy got more than he bargained for with his massage extras.
    https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/...29-p5c2av.html
    No he got exactly what he bargained for when he decided to overstep the ML’s boundaries and touched her without consent. Pretty simple stuff really.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by b1gboymcevoy69 View Post
    No he got exactly what he bargained for when he decided to overstep the ML’s boundaries and touched her without consent. Pretty simple stuff really.
    He's been accused. I'd wait til he's been found guilty before saying it as fact.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunningsnag View Post
    Damn don't you find it annoying when you just accidentally perform oral sex.
    I was thinking the same thing. Some of the stuff defence lawyers come out with can be astounding.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesjj View Post
    He's been accused. I'd wait til he's been found guilty before saying it as fact.
    Yes your honour

The place is obvious licensed, located in Camperdown offering erotic nude massage with happy ending. Can only be the Bodyrotic at 136.

It all adds up. The guy is in trouble.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    no1 rule of punting, talk to the girl first before you start, ask her what she does and how much it costs in extra tips, negotiate, make an agreement, than do your business,
    as money talks, bull shit lands you in court

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    no1 rule of punting, talk to the girl first before you start, ask her what she does and how much it costs in extra tips, negotiate, make an agreement, than do your business,
    as money talks, bull shit lands you in court
    The question is even if you do that. What if the girl is crazy enough lie?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    The question is even if you do that. What if the girl is crazy enough lie?
    I don’t understand why she would. She does this for a job, day in day out. What benefit does she get by making up a story of assault? He goes to court, potentially gaol, but this isn’t the US. She’s not going to sue him for millions of dollars. My understanding is there can potentially be some victims of crime compensation in a sexual assault case but it’s not big money.
    If she’s actually crazy, I guess nothing can help you but the odds must be unbelievably minuscule to be falsely accused by a ML.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by R-form View Post
    I don’t understand why she would. She does this for a job, day in day out. What benefit does she get by making up a story of assault? He goes to court, potentially gaol, but this isn’t the US. She’s not going to sue him for millions of dollars. My understanding is there can potentially be some victims of crime compensation in a sexual assault case but it’s not big money.
    If she’s actually crazy, I guess nothing can help you but the odds must be unbelievably minuscule to be falsely accused by a ML.
    We will never know why. Example

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/wom...664ROSQXIFZZ4/

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by jamescole View Post
    I appreciate that it happens sometimes in the ‘real world’ but I was talking about a ML making a false report. That has to be just about unheard of.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think this a simple case that the client refused to pay for certain extras and a complaint was made.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Oops

I hadn't thought about this till now. I mean you go to a sex shop , you ask a girl for extras and you make some assumptions about how far you can go.

I will have to think twice about it now.

Hopefully this case is a real dickhead going where he should not otherwise we will all be in trouble.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast