Thread: Cozy Massage Norman Park

Senior Member(無間使者)

Cozy Massage Norman Park

Went here for the first time the other day, saw a great young Aussie girl. It has been a long time since I saw a quality Aussie girl in a massage shop and there are a few on the roster so will return

Extras are available but I will not elaborate other than they were very good

Good location, good rooms, good service

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Which girl was it? I have been meaning to see P****. Seen her walk by as I finished with another girl a few months ago and she looked hot.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovesadrink View Post
    Went here for the first time the other day, saw a great young Aussie girl. It has been a long time since I saw a quality Aussie girl in a massage shop and there are a few on the roster so will return

Extras are available but I will not elaborate other than they were very good

Good location, good rooms, good service
    Standard one pineapple?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks LovesADrink, have not seen an aussie girl in years. Might give it a go.

Only things is are the extras a lot more than the asian places or similarly priced?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tripitaka19 View Post
    Thanks LovesADrink, have not seen an aussie girl in years. Might give it a go.

Only things is are the extras a lot more than the asian places or similarly priced?
    I would say slightly more than Asian places but not a lot more

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Saw they had Italian and Aussie when I used to see a Japanese girl there back then. Not pleasing looking but not sure if things have changed though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went here about 5 months ago, saw an Aussie who was very average looking and walked.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This place is a hidden gem if you like aussies or latinas. There’s a few there not to my taste but there’s definitely some standouts compared to the rest of the market at the moment

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went today. Saw Aussie. Massage was ok. Not the best massage. Only did the legs. Could have done with a lower back and shoulder work out. Ml was pleasure to talk to. Tidy little thing. Great bod. Well tanned, little b cups. Great ass. Went a BS, pricey at x4 pines. But she lets you have a play and makes eye contact during the HJ and gives a great BS. Overall 7/10 due to sub par massage. Will be returning for sure

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dave.j8811 View Post
    Went today. Saw Aussie. Massage was ok. Not the best massage. Only did the legs. Could have done with a lower back and shoulder work out. Ml was pleasure to talk to. Tidy little thing. Great bod. Well tanned, little b cups. Great ass. Went a BS, pricey at x4 pines. But she lets you have a play and makes eye contact during the HJ and gives a great BS. Overall 7/10 due to sub par massage. Will be returning for sure
    4 pineapples sounds very expensive for a slide and HJ finish….eye contact, or not?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah the one I saw charged 3 pines for nhj. Most expensive shop I've been to, or maybe I'm just ugly. The one's who have offered FS have asked for 6P. Have been tempted as some are my type.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Fever View Post
    4 pineapples sounds very expensive for a slide and HJ finish….eye contact, or not?
    Pretty steep would agree. Not the only place I’ve been to that the mls are asking for that much. Can see it’s a bit of a sore point for a few of the punters. Especially when you can go to a brothel for the same. Kat massage and TTN have pricey ladies also

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zac90 View Post
    Yeah the one I saw charged 3 pines for nhj. Most expensive shop I've been to, or maybe I'm just ugly. The one's who have offered FS have asked for 6P. Have been tempted as some are my type.

it’s usually the aussies and latinas that charge a decent amount for some extras. Was offered FS but I didn’t have the cash and thought was pretty steep tbh. I won’t go over 5 and it has to be an hour session and offered halfway through and there’s been TT and lots of teasing.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Discrete entry or pretty obvious?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Went here today. Discrete parking down a driveway (tick), walked inside to see a mid 20's average looking Aussie (L***), about a 6-6.5/10 and she invited me to the room. Got undressed went and got on the table. Massage table was creaky and when I looked through the hole there was dirt all on the ground.

I booked for an hour ($65) as I predominately want a massage and if anything happened so be it. She came in 10 mins late after i could hear her just having general chat out with another ML. We had a brief chat about pressure etc and she started the massage.

She asked "How'd you hear about us", i replied with "from a mate" (actually Locanto). She then asked if I want any extras, I said whats the menu she said nothings off limit and I asked for the prices. She want 2 pine for a HJ, 3 for NHJ, 5 for a BJ and 7 for FS. Maybe i should of seen it coming but I never will pay 2 pines for a HJ, unless she's a 10/10...maybe. I said no thanks just the massage is fine. She then says "Oh, well we dont get paid for the massage and extras is our only source of money". I said "Sorry, that's pretty shit but I dont want to pay $100 sorry".

She keeps massaging and a minute later said, "We normally charge an extra $50 if clients want an hour massage with no extras". We agreed on 30 mins so i dont have to pay, as she wouldnt budge from just doing what i paid for. Massage was nothing to write home about we had a chat but you could tell she was off it a bit. At the end of the massage i asked if I could get a refund for some as i paid for 1 hour and she said she cant do it as i paid for 30 mins (no extras) so she needs some money from this...If you're willing to spend that cash just for 1 hour on a rickety table go for it, it rather find someone on E&B. I get it from their perspective wanting to make as much money, but I wasnt impressed with the service and I wont be returning with better places in bris.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So is my maths correct - $415 in total for technically not one hour of FS from a 6.5 because she was going to waste time first with an ordinary massage?

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaddsday View Post
    Went here today. Discrete parking down a driveway (tick), walked inside to see a mid 20's average looking Aussie (L***), about a 6-6.5/10 and she invited me to the room. Got undressed went and got on the table. Massage table was creaky and when I looked through the hole there was dirt all on the ground.

I booked for an hour ($65) as I predominately want a massage and if anything happened so be it. She came in 10 mins late after i could hear her just having general chat out with another ML. We had a brief chat about pressure etc and she started the massage.

She asked "How'd you hear about us", i replied with "from a mate" (actually Locanto). She then asked if I want any extras, I said whats the menu she said nothings off limit and I asked for the prices. She want 2 pine for a HJ, 3 for NHJ, 5 for a BJ and 7 for FS. Maybe i should of seen it coming but I never will pay 2 pines for a HJ, unless she's a 10/10...maybe. I said no thanks just the massage is fine. She then says "Oh, well we dont get paid for the massage and extras is our only source of money". I said "Sorry, that's pretty shit but I dont want to pay $100 sorry".

She keeps massaging and a minute later said, "We normally charge an extra $50 if clients want an hour massage with no extras". We agreed on 30 mins so i dont have to pay, as she wouldnt budge from just doing what i paid for. Massage was nothing to write home about we had a chat but you could tell she was off it a bit. At the end of the massage i asked if I could get a refund for some as i paid for 1 hour and she said she cant do it as i paid for 30 mins (no extras) so she needs some money from this...If you're willing to spend that cash just for 1 hour on a rickety table go for it, it rather find someone on E&B. I get it from their perspective wanting to make as much money, but I wasnt impressed with the service and I wont be returning with better places in bris.
    5 for a bit! Bbj at Tikkers for 3

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah it was either $300 or $350 for Ds, i kinda shut off after she said 2 pines for a HJ but i heard 3 at the start... Defs wouldnt recommend that place, though othrs may of had better experiences.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Talk about pricing yourself out of the market. I'd manage it myself thanks

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Agree, this place is a joke.