Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rates for Tipping

Junior Member(有D料到)

Rates for Tipping

I'll be travelling to Syd soon and wonder what the normal rate for tipping would be for RNT?
    I've read some posts that $50 is no longer the minimum tipping fee?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ppgor View Post
    I'll be travelling to Syd soon and wonder what the normal rate for tipping would be for RNT?
    I've read some posts that $50 is no longer the minimum tipping fee?
    $50 is what you pay for NHJ. An extra $50 may be for CBJ, $80 for B2B and $100 for FS. Generally MLs will expect $150 in total for getting naked and FS. Stick to those rates and you won't be overcharged.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Im finding more and more ladies wanting expecting $200 now for fs.... still a few gems around only wanting $100 for fs. Is it just me but I find the thai girls always want the bigger tip!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AJJ View Post
    Im finding more and more ladies wanting expecting $200 now for fs.... still a few gems around only wanting $100 for fs. Is it just me but I find the thai girls always want the bigger tip!
    A few dummies ruin it for everyone by overpaying
    Stick to the price formula and all will be good in the hood

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Agreed most Thai are bloody high just for standard fs but can haggle it down .I'm very happy to pay from $130 to $150 for fs.

$200 is too much... If they want $200 u better chuck in more extras ...like dfk bbbj cim nd anal etc

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Awesome, thanks for the info. As also mentioned just don't want to ruin the pricing. I wouldn't mind paying a little extra if the ML is sweet and nice 😉.

Banned
    Many mongers like to do FS at an RnT place. I’m not sure what the attraction is personally, apart from the thrill of the surprise offering perhaps?

It’s not worth the money in most cases. It will be a rushed service on the massage table in a cramped room, and if there is no shower facility, the MLs pussy and ass might stink. Also, some MLs won’t provide DFK or BBBJ for the money. So you’re looking at $70 for the massage plus $150 for the fuck. That’s a minimum of $220 for a session.

It usually ends up costing more than Ginza or G42. Even if you only book 30 mins at these proper FS places, you will get a smoking hot chick, DFK, BBBJ, DATY on a clean pussy, comfortable bed, clean shower etc for $150.

The only ML that I know that provides FS, DATY, DFK etc for $100 extra is Mai at Mali Mali Massage. But she’s not the hottest, slimmest or youngest chick around, so that’s all she can charge

Banned
    $50 is the standard tip for nude HJ at any RnT shop. I was however, surprised the other day at Jasmine Massage, 769 Pacific Highway, Chatswood.

Saw a Chinese MILF, late 30s called Eva. Part 1 was excellent. At the 45 min mark came the flip. She asked if I wanted HJ or Take Off. She said Take Off was $50, so I nodded. Then she only took her top off. I asked what about her bottoms and she said that’s another $20 extra!! Didn’t see that coming.

Anyhow, I won’t be returning. Greed is not good for repeat business. Had she dropped her panties, she could have had a loyal customer. Some MLs are just silly

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    $50 is the standard tip for nude HJ at any RnT shop. I was however, surprised the other day at Jasmine Massage, 769 Pacific Highway, Chatswood.

Saw a Chinese MILF, late 30s called Eva. Part 1 was excellent. At the 45 min mark came the flip. She asked if I wanted HJ or Take Off. She said Take Off was $50, so I nodded. Then she only took her top off. I asked what about her bottoms and she said that’s another $20 extra!! Didn’t see that coming.

Anyhow, I won’t be returning. Greed is not good for repeat business. Had she dropped her panties, she could have had a loyal customer. Some MLs are just silly
    That's unbelievable. Best to refuse and not go back. You did the right thing.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I go to both RNT and FS. The Ginzas and the Chinese private incalls for FS. SBM, SS, CBD Style for RNT. Used to go to DOS too.

I'll have to admit, RNT FS is not everyone's game. YMMV, for sure, but here's the thing: if your mileage is usually poor in one RNT, it's going to be poor in most other RNTs. The problem is not really in the girls in the shops, but simply how "compatible" you are to the whole RNT FS scenario. If you're not into that sorta thing, you'll never like it, and the feeling would be mutual. These girls can sense a tight arse from a mile away. It all goes downhill from there.

For the record, I'd say my all time best punts mostly came from RNTs. The ratio stands at 1:5 in favour of RNTs for beat punts.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Speaking of that, give us a few good recommendations on RNT shops.
    As I mentioned happy to pay a little extra if theres chemistry with the ML.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Speaking of that, give us a few good recommendations on RNT shops.
    As I mentioned happy to pay a little extra if theres chemistry with the ML.
    I'm going to get a bad rep as a MAC fanboy but, yeah, take a couple of pineapples (three if you're particularly generous/happy afterwards) over the base price and you're going to have a good time there. Adele, Apple, Susan and Jessie I can definitely recommend.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If something is covered in initial cost would you tip the lady still?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I’m not against tipping higher than avg. if you’ve got it flaunt it . Also varies with/ on the service lvl of the girls.

That being said , as punters we also need to keep in mind the general market rates .
    We “enable” the rate .

For me still $100 is the FS upgrade tip on top of a standard $60-$70, for some I have paid $150 too (if it’s worth it)

But on top of $120 /$150 inclusive !!?? - no no

Just doesn’t make sense - just go to N5m or GE/GC

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks brothers for the tip.

Had a amazing time, visited a few RNT shops using the general tipping rule.
    Must say some ladies (won't mention names) is asking wayyy too much e.g $50 to take off not even HJ, but generally it was a great experience.
    I'll be sure to post a few AR's when time allows.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks brothers for the tip.

Had a amazing time, visited a few RNT shops using the general tipping rule.
    Must say some ladies (won't mention names) is asking wayyy too much e.g $50 to take off not even HJ, but generally it was a great experience.
    I'll be sure to post a few AR's when time allows.
    No doubts girls get spoiled and later on those princess syndrome will followed

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I find the mls get a bit more into it or at least act more into it than the f s girl's.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyhot View Post
    No doubts girls get spoiled and later on those princess syndrome will followed
    Very true. Guys need to bring these princesses back down to reality. Some girls take men for granted believing we will pay anything if we are horny. This is where guys need to put their foot down and say no. Recently, I had a ML offer Part 3 for $200 with 10 minutes left on the clock. She was no model and her body wasn't all that great (it was difficult to see what was underneath her dress when she introduced herself). I couldn't believe she had the audacity to make out that she was some beauty and the price was reasonable. I refused her offer since she did nothing for me besides delivering a good massage. Sometimes you just have to say 'no'!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    As a newbie, this is very helpful info. Thanks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    More and more ML I'm finding are asking for $200 fs....have made the mistake of tipping a girl extra in the shop and then she obviously talks to the other girls.... impossible to return to the standard $150 as every girl now wants/ expects more... big mistake ��*♂️

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast