Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Staying out of trouble

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    I’ve been guilty of breaking Rule 6 before and had a near miss. I don’t do that anymore.
    Care to share your near miss story uncle Flintstone?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flasher View Post
    7. Don’t try to save the girls. They are not looking to be saved. Nothing good has ever come from a monger trying to rescue a girl from her situation
    This is interesting I have know a few guys falling into this trap realistically most of the ML & WL are in this industries for a better life style or to pay off gambling debts quickly they are not force to but chose to be in this line of work, not like the old days where they either force by gangsters or need to help feed & support whole family, economically China Korea & Japan are not developing country.
    Yup, loan sharks are the worst. I know it very well cause of my parents and relatives being idiots.
    Anyway I saw this ml while back and apparently she got sharked. With loan sharks they charge high interest and eventually you're not even paying off the principle but just the interest. They're too scared to do anything cause they think they may get killed off. Or yet lost reputation..
    So this ml is just doing massages and cbj.

Despite feeling bad for her
    I didn't tip her. She looked 50

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Be smart, don't be a sucker, don't be a simp, but at the same time don't be an arsehole and don't close your heart to the many wonders and beauty that life can offer you.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by DayMan69 View Post
    Sage advice. Broken most.

11. Don't punt close to home. Someone at some point will see you.
    12. Punt at random times. A pattern becomes suspicious.
    13. If you've broken rule 6 (we all have), don't let your phone connect in the car, especially if you get those little 'miss you' texts from time to time.
    Regarding receiving text, you can make the message notification silent on the phone. It the risk is still there. On WhatsApp you can move the messages into archive and they don’t show in the main folder. Not sure if you can do this with the text messages?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Tips to stay out of trouble and not get caught while mongering

1. Pay cash. Only dickheads pay with cards and leave an electronic trail
    2. Park you car a block away from the shop and leg the last 100m
    3. Use the rear entrance wherever possible
    4. Don’t tell anyone about your hobby, not even your mates
    5. Don’t write your mongering visits in your diary
    6. Don’t collect girls’ numbers and don’t think about texting them. They are just providing a service and are not your friends. You wouldn’t ask your doctor or the bank manager or the checkout chick for their numbers, so why get the number off a WL? So many mongers have been caught because their wives have seen the incriminating texts
    7. Don’t try to save the girls. They are not looking to be saved. Nothing good has ever come from a monger trying to rescue a girl from her situation
    8. Nothing is ever free. You pay now or you pay later
    9. Don’t fall in love with the girls. See point 7.
    Fuck me I was getting lazy and use my card instead of cash. Probably used cash next time to avoid that extra surcharge from the shop

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnisfun1969 View Post
    Regarding receiving text, you can make the message notification silent on the phone. It the risk is still there. On WhatsApp you can move the messages into archive and they don’t show in the main folder. Not sure if you can do this with the text messages?
    I was more meaning that the texts pop up on the car media screen when your phone is connected to the car system. 'Hi honey, i miss your cum in my mouth' is never a good look with the kids in the car.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DayMan69 View Post
    I was more meaning that the texts pop up on the car media screen when your phone is connected to the car system. 'Hi honey, i miss your cum in my mouth' is never a good look with the kids in the car.
    sorry nana cancelled today could be just something you need to reschedule with your grandmother

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Absolute gold, though I continually break the first few... some of the regular places I visit remind me to say it's my girlfriend if I ever get asked why i send money... I have a few girlfriends then.

I have dated a ML for a while which is also a problem. She is pushing for a visa...

I would put a caveat on those rules. "Just live your life, be a good human, don't trust any one and have fun f@#k the rules"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nojoke View Post
    Absolute gold, though I continually break the first few... some of the regular places I visit remind me to say it's my girlfriend if I ever get asked why i send money... I have a few girlfriends then.

I have dated a ML for a while which is also a problem. She is pushing for a visa...

I would put a caveat on those rules. "Just live your life, be a good human, don't trust any one and have fun f@#k the rules"
    Unfortunately, fucking hookers is still not socially acceptable, despite all the recent changes that have occurred in society. You can’t really “fuck the rules” if you value your job, your family and friends.

MLs only date mongers for the visa. It’s good you’re aware of that. Once the visa chop is in her passport and your money is hers, it’s goodbye Mr. Monger

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I’ve been guilty of breaking Rule 6 before and had a near miss. I don’t do that anymore. I do have the phone numbers of a couple of RnTs for booking purposes. But 38 years of mongering and I’ve made it this far with no issues. Just gotta be super discrete and give away no clues

It’s worthwhile having a secret bank account to withdraw cash from, so your missus doesn’t see $300 being taken out each week. And then you need to hide the ATM card

Many married mongers stupidly take nude pictures of hookers they bang when they travel to Philippines or Thailand. That’s just a ticking time bomb.
    Hi Fred, I was rereading your rules and just noticed your 38 yr punting lifespan, which must be up there in the longevity stakes!
    Were you ducking out bet periods in 6th form?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    38 years refined down to 9 very wise commandments- respect
    Possible additions
    always clear cache and/or 'recent searches' on maps after checking out new locations on phone
    Oh so close for this novice
    All bookings and visits solely in WeChat app

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Hi Fred, I was rereading your rules and just noticed your 38 yr punting lifespan, which must be up there in the longevity stakes!
    Were you ducking out bet periods in 6th form?
    Haha pretty much. Been mongering since I was 18! Just addicted to pussy. Can’t help it. I’d hate to think how much I’ve spent on women, but it’s what keeps me sane. Just came back from Bali and on me last day had a three girl, 1-hour massage with all three wanking me off for $50. I played with their tits as well. The chicks’ ages were 18,19 and 26.

Also good to clear your car’s sat nav memory. Don’t want the missus to enter something, and on last trips, “Marlene’s Brothel” comes up.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    LTD Mr Flinstone! One good tip I remember some other punter mentioned on here in possiblity another thread is to use the 'Waze' app instead over all other options such as car sat nav, google maps etc. Much more user friendly (to delete addresses) and disguised under the use of community alerts on the road amongst other things

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Haha pretty much. Been mongering since I was 18! Just addicted to pussy. Can’t help it. I’d hate to think how much I’ve spent on women, but it’s what keeps me sane. Just came back from Bali and on me last day had a three girl, 1-hour massage with all three wanking me off for $50. I played with their tits as well. The chicks’ ages were 18,19 and 26.

Also good to clear your car’s sat nav memory. Don’t want the missus to enter something, and on last trips, “Marlene’s Brothel” comes up.
    It’s been said before that pussy is the most expensive item on earth. Can’t argue with that

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tips to stay out of trouble and not get caught while mongering

1. Pay cash. Only dickheads pay with cards and leave an electronic trail
    2. Park you car a block away from the shop and leg the last 100m
    3. Use the rear entrance wherever possible
    4. Don’t tell anyone about your hobby, not even your mates
    5. Don’t write your mongering visits in your diary
    6. Don’t collect girls’ numbers and don’t think about texting them. They are just providing a service and are not your friends. You wouldn’t ask your doctor or the bank manager or the checkout chick for their numbers, so why get the number off a WL? So many mongers have been caught because their wives have seen the incriminating texts
    8. Nothing is ever free. You pay now or you pay later
    9. Don’t fall in love with the girls. See point 7.
    Good advice
    May I add

6. Use a burner phone - I have 3 of them. If you do collect a number write it down out of sequence ie- write 0410 121 456 as 0410 456 121 and label it as a work contact.
    8. Not true at all. Had plenty of gifts and free sessions over the years with no payback at all

10. Always shower after a session and make sure you clean your face thoroughly. Then do not give the WL a kiss as you leave or you may leave a tell tale mark
    11. Wear a cologne that overpowers any perfume the WL may wear/use
    12. Only punt when you know where your partner is or is not.
    13. Do not film the action or take any photos of the WL
    14. Do not act weird afterwards, your partner will know
    15. Do not get the WL preggers. Pretty obvious but don't even risk it. I am snipped so I am ok
    16. Do not be seen out and about with a WL for dinner or coffee unless you have a good cover story prepared to explain why you were there and who she is.
    17. Never ever cause a scene at a brothel. Last thing you want is a policeman knocking on your door during family dinner
    18.Do not write about yourself or your deeds on a forum....lol.....if you do use a username that is not unique so any google search makes it hard to find your posts.

It goes without saying that you should delete any chats or txts on any platform after the event and not save any history on your browser or google account

40 years plus of punting and married very very happily almost as long.

How many of the 18 have I broken? 9 at various times but in my defence I have also saved a few ladies over the years. More importantly have not been caught out.
    Love is like a flower, you gotta let it grow

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Not sure if these have been mentioned before but here goes:

- Never try to call your partner within 2 hours before a punt. Don’t try to call her “just to check out what she’s up to”. 2 reasons this could very well back fire on you. She might get suspicious from the call, and more importantly she might not pick up the call. Is she doesn’t pick up, that’s it you’re farked. For the next few hours you’re going to have to expect a return call from her!

- every so often, don’t pick up her call. Create a pattern over time of not being available, for any silly reason you can think of. Then you can go punting, not pick up the call, and it wouldn’t look suspicious.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Another solid punting tactic is to use a secure folder or similar app on your phone to install messaging apps. And only use these apps to book punts. It's much easier to avoid leaving a trail this way.

Those secure apps are used to install a separate version of an app in a secure location on your phone. They can only be accessed with a password (make this different to your normal phone login) and turn off notifications for that install. Nobody but you will know it's there.

I think this is less suspicious than having a second phone.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    burner phone is ideal, otherwise use skype or a virtual phone number to make phone calls, this way it isn't on the bill

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by vitrium View Post
    I think this is less suspicious than having a second phone.
    Nothing suspicious about a password protected folder eh?
    If your partner is korean or Japanese or regional Philo to name a few it might work.

Just leave the second phone at work or tell your wife it is a work phone and never leave it anywhere she can see it so she isn't tempted to ask about it.
    Love is like a flower, you gotta let it grow

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Massage oil can also be a problem, our skin becomes very soft and partner can worry about it and can ask some questions.Especially that with age the skin becomes rough.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast