Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Staying out of trouble

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DDT View Post
    Massage oil can also be a problem, our skin becomes very soft and partner can worry about it and can ask some questions.Especially that with age the skin becomes rough.
    Sometimes you will leave with lines on your face - caused by your head pushing on the hole in the table after the massage. The towel around the hole can also leave an impression on your face. The lines take about an hour or two to disappear, so check the mirror before heading home.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Sometimes you will leave with lines on your face - caused by your head pushing on the hole in the table after the massage. The towel around the hole can also leave an impression on your face. The lines take about an hour or two to disappear, so check the mirror before heading home.
    Wear a mask when going home and tell your wife you've just been to a fancy dress party.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Tips to stay out of trouble and not get caught while mongering

1. Pay cash. Only dickheads pay with cards and leave an electronic trail
    2. Park you car a block away from the shop and leg the last 100m
    3. Use the rear entrance wherever possible
    4. Don’t tell anyone about your hobby, not even your mates
    5. Don’t write your mongering visits in your diary
    6. Don’t collect girls’ numbers and don’t think about texting them. They are just providing a service and are not your friends. You wouldn’t ask your doctor or the bank manager or the checkout chick for their numbers, so why get the number off a WL? So many mongers have been caught because their wives have seen the incriminating texts
    7. Don’t try to save the girls. They are not looking to be saved. Nothing good has ever come from a monger trying to rescue a girl from her situation
    8. Nothing is ever free. You pay now or you pay later
    9. Don’t fall in love with the girls. See point 7.
    10. Become a monk meditating and chanting all days and never go near a woman anymore.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good list and comments, all of which makes me realise how bloody good I have it as my wife is fully aware that i punt at times and will often 'shout' me a punt from time to time, and she does not mind hearing what worked and what did not.

before people ask, married for 34+ years and we have been open and swingers for 16 to 17 of those.

But that said, totally #9 is real and have seen it impact many a person over the years

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    10. Become a monk meditating and chanting all days and never go near a woman anymore.
    true words of wisdom. Well said!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Oh I got one. Before making any life changing decisions (punting related or not) have a wank first. Post nut clarity is a real thing.

Banned
    Exactly ........... 15 characters

Banned
    So ........... Boring....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Very wise words. Especially not falling in love with them😄

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123