Thread: Just a mouthful please

Senior Member(無間使者)

Just a mouthful please

I look at the ads in the different places and know they are false. Always trying to entice me with the big boobs and bigger bums.

What a turn off !!

I like the tidy, short ones with just natural A or B, just a mouthful thanks.

Natural ? yep, natural bush (even under the arms ok), natural titties, even the asian jet black hair is fine. Does not have to be young, I quite like the older mature woman who is well experienced and knows what real men like. What a shame all these advertisers miss the point.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have to agree about the big tits. Big floppies don't do it for me and as for immovable silicone blobs with a brown cherry on top; nope. Give me a nice firm but flexible B cup that feels good in the hand and a soft nipple in my mouth every time.

Bush not so much. Neatly trimmed with shaved pussy lips is my preference. Under the arm hair; nope.

25 - 35, even a well-kept 40 is perfect. A girl who knows what she's doing and is happy in her chosen profession. Thai women in the main for me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DayMan69 View Post
    Bush not so much. Neatly trimmed with shaved pussy lips is my preference. Under the arm hair; nope.

25 - 35, even a well-kept 40 is perfect. A girl who knows what she's doing and is happy in her chosen profession. Thai women in the main for me.
    I actually like a bush. its actually a great addition to pussysliding as well. The under arms, doesn't bother me, it tends NOT to be an erogenous zone so my nose nor mouth doesn't head there.

25-35 ? well I reckon those that age are only after the $$$. those 40+ are in it because they want more than money.

Ii was down the dungeon (Maroubra) the other week and the gilf was at least 60 and really enjoying herself. I put a little extra in to get her going and she appreciated that extra caring and it felt more than a gfe session should. I saw her a few days later shopping for groceries and gave her a lift home. That session turned out to be one of those very memorable ones I will aways remember.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Agree with OP. Prefer B or C cups on a firm, tight-skinned young girl. Any bigger cup size is wasted on me.

I prefer clean shaven pussies, but I quite like certain types of pussy hair. Soft curly type on a skinny leggy young girl, especially if they wear panty liners. The smell of panty liners on that type of pussy hair really accentuates their youth, turns me on like hell!

On the other hand, I hate pussy hair that are long and "stand out", or are particularly "wiry". They look like sea urchins. The worst I've had, I literally had to part the hair with my hands to get at her pussy!