Establishment : Chinese Angel Therapy

Date of Visit : December 2021

Hours of Business :

Rates : $40 30min + $70

Size/shape : 8 Perfect body

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : Massage+B2B,HE

Value for money/recommend? :Yes for sure

Kylie is a beautiful looking girl long hair one of the best bums I've seen lovely small boobs and a tiny shaved pussy.
    This was my first time seeing Kylie she was wearing a very sexy dress showing her great figure this came off as soon as she entered the room so no part1 seeing her in her sexy bra & g string is something every man should see.
    She comes across as an experienced girl and knows what she's doing and is soon naked. She does some dirty talk and catbath and is soon pulling my cock. I ask her to lie down and giver her back, ass and legs a massage what a site.
    We change positions I'm back on the table and she's doing a body slide then starts pulling my cock and more dirty talk and I soon come. She cleans me up we lay on the table talking and laughing for the next 5 minutes, time is up dressed then leave. Great service from a sexy lady

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review.

She is definitely in my Top 5 of all time. One of the best you will find in all of Sydney. Service is as you described, plus if you become a regular she gets even more playful and fun.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She definitely has one of the best bodies I’ve seen. You can tell she works out especially when seeing her legs and flat tummy. Gorgeous face and hair as well. Very playful girl

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedimaster42 View Post
    She definitely has one of the best bodies I’ve seen. You can tell she works out especially when seeing her legs and flat tummy. Gorgeous face and hair as well. Very playful girl
    Does this shop got any back entrance ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't there is a back entrance. The driveway out the back looks to belong to another business just wear a hat and mask.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey bros,

Do you know where I can find Kylie? I saw her a couple of times before at Iris Massage in Wentworthville on Tuesdays, but she is no longer working there.

I called Leabons Lane Seven Hills and it seems she is not working there anymore as well.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by softdrink.pp View Post
    Hey bros,

Do you know where I can find Kylie? I saw her a couple of times before at Iris Massage in Wentworthville on Tuesdays, but she is no longer working there.

I called Leabons Lane Seven Hills and it seems she is not working there anymore as well.
    I am really not sure, I’d like to know. I was her regular with her. Probably the best looking Thai girl I have ever seen. We even kissed on the lips in several of our sessions (and after ha ha ), but I think she really got disgruntled at the industry after a while as the level of her service dropped. Showed a lot of attitude and would bring her bad mood into my session because of other clients. Maybe a signs she has been in the industry too long or she just got too comfortable with me in a bad way.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [Removed post text]

Quote Originally Posted by scottie2222 View Post
    i’m quite close to this shop, keen to try. Do they have wechat? I like to browse the roster online, hate going in and then getting worked up only to find out the girls don’t match my desires. End up picking someone and not having a great punt
    They have a roster on LOCANTO if I remember correctly

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Keen to try her out please DM me if anyone knows where she works still