Establishment :St Peters Massage

Month/Year of Visit : November 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://www.56stpetersmassage.com.au/
    Shop 2, 44-56 May Street, St Peters

Phone :0426 868 057

Hours of Business :10am - 10pm

Rates :$50/30, $60/45, $70/hour

Extras Cost : $50.00

Services Provided This Session :Massage, Nude HJ, Spanish !!

Size/shape : K-Pop look, tall, womanly curvy, size 12 may be, highlight is her all natural, firm and pointy 35 CC Cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean

Value for money/recommend? : A pleasantly surprised Yes, Yes, Yes !!

Try to do this quick before I have to go.

Was in the area so tried my luck without booking. A shortish MILF answered the door and let me in, with clothes on, she still look quite busty, so I would be happy to settle for her, trusting that she should be very experienced. But she lead me into a middle room and asked me to wait, a few seconds later, a knock on the door and a youthful face appears, mid 20's looking girl, pleasant looking face but most of her body was behind the door so can't tell the boobs size, tried to ask her to come inside the room for a better look but she's turn around and disappeared.

The mamasan came back and ask how long I like to stay. So I quickly ask her in chinese that the girl has large balls, and was told yes, she has large balls. great, handed over $50 for the fees and asked to use the bathroom. which is down the hall and with a well equipped shower.

Back to the room, the Korean girl came back, asked her name, Bonnie. Bonnie was wearing a black gown, and she does look busty, so that's a big tick, but being Korean, I was concerned that she might have a pair of designer boobs. At this point, Bonnie sort of looked a bit distanced and disinterested, so I thought I might as well get the extra bit out of the way. So I asked what do you normally charged for extra ? Bonnie, what do you want ? (sounds like more extra could be on the menu but I was only after the minimum) I said just a nude HJ. That will be $50, sounds good, so I handed over the pineapple, but I wasn't sure she heard me saying NUDE, so I reconfirmed that it will be "Clothes Off?" , Yes, of course, now that's reassuring, and I think that might have also broken the ice.

So, with the tipping out of the way, I lay face down the table, resting my head on my crossed arms. This shop doesn't use the disposable table cover sheets but the clothe sheet looks clean and there are some fresh ones on the shelf, so feeling quite comfortable. Before the massage started, Bonnie comes to the head of the table and asks me whether I like a soft or firm massage? I raise my head a bit to look and surprised surprised, what I see is a naked pussy with a landing strip !! So, Bonnie has gone nude right from the start, this is such a pleasant surprise. May be because I have already paid her the tips so she strips down immediately. Nevertheless, I said earlier that she was a bit distanced and from her face, not really interested, but that attitude has now completely turned around, this is going to be a good session I said to myself.

BTW, since Bonnie is now naked, I have a quick peep on her body, full, curvy and quite busty. I said quite busty because the K-Pop Bonnie is no where near as big as one of my all times favourite the E Cups Bonnie ex 812 Bella. The new Bonnie looks very firm, pointy, very nice shape, pretty sure they are real, will be great if they are a bit bigger but a Full Cee's nevertheless.

So I told Bonnie a soft massage is fine. hoping lots of TT's but that wasn't to be, it was a light and nothing much massage, I don't think Bonnie is properly trained, but she does use her forearms and elbows a bit, the 10 min of massage, honestly, can be totally skipped..........lol

When Bonnie moves to the legs, there was a light bit of light touching brushing of my butt and top of the groins area, just a bit, hoping for more, never comes, so I think I need to take matters into my own hands and turn over. Get up, have a drink of water, Bonnie offered to get me a hot towel, she didn't use much oil but hot towel is always good. Didn't want to lay down again so just turned around for Bonnie to wipe down my back. Bonnie puts the towel away and I signal her to come closer to me with my arms open. Bonnie laughed and said, you like a hug ? yes please, always love a hug with a beautiful lady.

Now, Bonnie has a young and pretty face, not stunningly beautiful but quite cute and pretty, she has one of those original Korean roundish face, doesn't look like she has done anything to it but just pure and natural, especially her boobs. after embracing her full body in my arms, I have to turn her around to check out those tits. where is the mirror ??

This room has two rows of horizontal wall mirrors, strategically places at the same height with the massage table, so when you are laying down you can see all the actions, but not when I am standing up. So in order to see my own hands playing with Bonnie's tits, I have to sit back down on the table, pulled Bonnie towards me and sit her down on my leg. Bonnie is a larger size girl, quite tall, probably 5' 6/7. size 12, so she's quite heavy when sitting on my thigh . never mind, concentrate on the plays with my hands, her tits are great, 100% natural, beautifully shaped, full, firm, perky and with pointy nipples which are ignoring center of gravity by facing slight skywards. Bonnie can wear a sexy evening dress without a bra for the next 10 years I'll say.

As I am admiring and playing with Bonnie's big C cups, she said, you like my breasts? I said, they are so nice, so big and all real, Yes, everything on me are real !!

Just as a comparison, with my other Bonnie, during this exact same play with the tits, she would reach down and got hold of my cock to make sure I am happily erected. Not this K-pop Bonnie though, so I was still half a sleep. so I think I better lay down to let Bonnie do her things.

Bonnie doesn't use an oil bottle, she uses one of those plastic Korean style drink bottle to contain those non oil but slippery liquid - a la Candy style. Which makes me wonder if I have not got up by myself and interrupted her routine, whether there will be some Korean style B2B actions ? never mind, time is running out let's do the main course now.

Bonnie got some liquid out and "lube" me up, not a lot of teasing or touching of nearby sensitive areas, she goes straight to my cock, gets me up and started her HJ process. Not very skillful or variety, just straight away jerking, luckily she wasn't using a full speed, so I could still enjoy her service without accidentally discharged. I have to ask Bonnie to slow down, because I want to build this up more before I steer her towards my ultimate goal of a Spanish finishes.

After tapping her off for the second time, I asked for more "oil" (as I don't know what those liquid are called?) and signal Bonnie to come up to the table. I pulled her upper body towards me and tried to hold her breasts together for me to fuck, but those tits are so firm and probably 1 cup size not big enough, it didn't quite work, time like this I have to flash back to my memories with all those super big tits Spanish Queens such as the original Bonnie, Emma, Mimi, Rebecca and Iris. And even some of the MLs with smaller cup size but softer tits such as Donna (227 Broadway), Cherry (227 NSM) and Coco (208 Stanmore), with their softer tits, I can easily use their breasts to completely covered myself. So, with this current Bonnie, I can't quite do it properly.

Bonnie now noticed what I am trying to do, so she got up, applied more "oil" on her chest and between her tits, now we are talking !! good girl.

She lower herself back down on me, I am now going to settle for the plan B. Not trying to slide my cock inside her cleavage, but just let Bonnie rested on top of my rock hard cock, used my hand to still push her tits together to create some room for me to move, like when you get a pussy slide, but this time it's a breasts slides and I moved my cock up and down until I shoot out a cum stream !! yeap, I can see it myself, probably due to the pressure from her pressing down breasts, it's some what like holding my cock with a tight hand grip. so, Spanish mission somewhat accomplished, judging by the way Bonnie has co-operated, I will definitely want to see her again and make better use of her assets.

After cleaning up, Bonnie told me it's the first time she did "That", so I thank her again. and surprisingly, she also thanks me for my tip !!

On my way out, I told the mamasan that Bonnie is very good, and she told me Bonnie works there Tuesday and Wednesday.

Just telling it as it is, Bonnie is not your tiny slim size 4/6 Korean girl but she has a good attitude, probably still new to the industry, and if you treat her right, she is a lot of fun, and her English is quite good too.

I like her and will try her again. and NO MASSAGE this time.............haha

Cheers

Banned
    Got as far as "I was in the area"....

Picture of Bonnie, looks genuine to me:

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cheers Brother AH.

Was curious to meet Bonnie earlier in the week but couldn't get the time free.

Thanks for the review. I'll try again next week.

Quote Originally Posted by keebab View Post
    Cheers Brother AH.

Was curious to meet Bonnie earlier in the week but couldn't get the time free.

Thanks for the review. I'll try again next week.
    She works Tuesday and Wednesday Bro.

Cheers

Banned
    Looking at their website Chloe and Rose look interesting

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks 阿lun哥。Great report as usual. When will you find an alternative mamasan double? Can’t wait to read more of the double games.

Quote Originally Posted by jamescole View Post
    Thanks 阿lun哥。Great report as usual. When will you find an alternative mamasan double? Can’t wait to read more of the double games.
    Thanks Bro.

You meant the QVB Nicole and Vicky double ? That would not be possible man. For something similar you can try a Candy and Susan double at 518 Kent St or VIP Pyrmont. Must book though as they don’t usually work together.

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pretty sure this is the same chick that works at Sola at CBD Style Massage. It also has the same picture of her minus the background.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by chemistry84 View Post
    Pretty sure this is the same chick that works at Sola at CBD Style Massage. It also has the same picture of her minus the background.
    Wow interesting if that's the case, would have been better to book her here than CBD Style Massage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekypineapple50 View Post
    Wow interesting if that's the case, would have been better to book her here than CBD Style Massage.
    When I saw one of the Korean girls at CBD Style she mentioned Sola/Bonnie won't ever work at CBD again. Apparently the lack of BBBJ and her actual service wasn't good enough and she has a crazy spending habit on designer goods.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Thanks Bro.

You meant the QVB Nicole and Vicky double ? That would not be possible man. For something similar you can try a Candy and Susan double at 518 Kent St or VIP Pyrmont. Must book though as they don’t usually work together.

Cheers
    Thanks for the info. Will try to check them out.