Thread: (T) Nicole @ Lalabells 18 Granville - I’m in love!!

Junior Member(有D料到)

(T) Nicole @ Lalabells 18 Granville - I’m in love!!

(T) Nicole @ Lalabells 18 Granville - I’m in love!!

Person's Name: Nicole (Thai)

Establishment: Lalabells 18 Erotic Massage

Address: Unit 1 / 18 Ferndell St, South Granville NSW 2142

Date of Visit: Thursday 10th Nov 2022

Rates: $100-60min (Includes full nude body massage, DATY, GFE and NHJ

Wechat: Lalabells18

Size/shape: 60cm, D cups, perfect hourglass body

Looks: She has an amazing hourglass figure and short hair with a new tattoo over her whole back, it’s big but makes her look so good (really looks amazing when bouncing of my little buddy)

Nationality: Thai but speaks perfect english.

Value for money/recommend?: Absolutely

Details:
    After a long day at work i needed me some TLC and after my first visit with Jessy at lalabells 18 i was definitely excited to try another ML and see if she could top my last visit. I called the beautiful receptionist asking if she remembered me and surprisingly YES she remembered me, i asked who was available and who would provide a fantastic service, we talked and settled on Nicole.

Excited to experience Nicole, i race to the venue. I arrive and greeted by jenny with a big smile saying i remember you hehe, leads me straight to my room, asking if i wanted a drink or needed anything. I replied thank you but i’m just excited to finally meet Nicole, we laughed, discussed some extras, paying $250 up front simply because she is now one of my favourite door girls.

I shower and get ready for nicole to walk in, waiting only about a minute or so after laying down on the massage table Nicole walks in and WOW what a beauty.
    She asked how i am and with some general flirtatious talk she asked what i was looking for? i replied simply “i’m looking for the whole she bangs” we laugh and she gets naked climbing on top of me, with a cheeky smile, i asked about her tattoos and she asked about mine, we continued to flirt as she massaged and admired my body with her hands.
    With us now 15 minutes into our hour booking the teasing was at its peak, she asked “where do you want me” with a hot and thirsty look in her eyes, i replied “you lay down and enjoy doing nothing while i enjoy doing everything”
    i really can’t go into to much detail on what happens next (PM me for the full story) but i am in love! the passion, personality and her amazing body was something out of a movie. Ill be honest and i did not last long at all, blowing my load about 10min into the heavy passionate experience, she cleaned me up with us both feeling satisfied and with only 10min left on the hour booking we had a great conversation about life and said our goodbyes.

On the way home i thought to myself she definitely topped my last experience, which was definitely a challenge in its self but she did deliver.
    Lalabells 18 is now my top of the list go to place. I’m addicted, eager to meet more of there young talent and making this more than a single weekly visit, i can’t wait for the next experience, i must sample all they have to offer, not many shops have such a gorgeous selection with such a good vibe from beginning till end. stay tuned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thanks for the review bro.. if you into thai FS and awesome GFE try thai marine no5marrickevile she is awesome.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    she’s on the list, thank you for the for the suggestion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Awesome review bro
    Just added shop’s WeChat photos looks real
    Thanks for sharing looking forward

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for sharing
    Any update from this shop?
    Or keep for their own?