Thread: Becky - Hunan gfe

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

Becky - Hunan gfe

Late night punt which is a change of pace for me. Saturday night and 42g is as busy as shit. All waiting rooms are taken up. I can hear some chick moaning in the background.

I get offered new girl Becky. I like her friendly vibe. But the greedy side of me gets the better and I ask to see more girls. The minute I say no the punter in the next room takes her. Damn. I get offered Molly - no, shit reviews. Then a long drought. Then Ada comes - nice enough. And then Becky reappears. Boom bam I’ll take Becky.

Into the room. She lets me take her nips before shower. Mmmm. She’s not fat but not slim. Says she’s 25 but I suspect more like 30. From Hunan province.

After shower onto bed and nice long dfk. Seems like she’s really into it. Catbath, usual shit. Then “do you want to fuck my tight pussy?” Ok

She gets on top and it feels good. We both look into the mirror as we fuck. Then she goes reverse cowgirl. Oh my. Boom Boom. Cum for days.

Massage next. All good while I get ready for next round. Ok suck my cock. I get asked to clean it in shower as I’ve already cum. Ok a bit of a buzzzkill but no worries.

DATY on her bush puss - similar to EE but tastes better. Think she’s genuinely getting into it.

Lips on cock. Oh yeah baby. Grunt grunt jizz - she takes it out of her mouth before I cum. Ohhhh.

Shower, chit chat then I bugger off into the night.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    mods didnt approve my post so i'll reply here.

had becky as well; she was pretty bad from my experience. didnt want to hop into the shower with me, unenthusiastic and wanted to get me to cum and get me out really quick and rushed.

Wouldn't go back to her again

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lynkaseraomg View Post
    mods didnt approve my post so i'll reply here.

had becky as well; she was pretty bad from my experience. didnt want to hop into the shower with me, unenthusiastic and wanted to get me to cum and get me out really quick and rushed.

Wouldn't go back to her again
    She didn’t come near the shower which is disappointing but otherwise my experience was good.