Thread: Soda 41 Epping

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Soda 41 Epping

Booked Soda last week for an hour. She entered the room with a natural smile. Very pleasant and polite. She is a big breasted woman and generally large proportions. I think her profile pics are slightly trimmed down. But none the less she is a beautiful and pleasant lady. Massage is very good and I requested for hard and she obliged. Post massage I asked for part 3 and it was pretty decent. Overall she is one of the better girls that 41 EPPING has. A few notches above girls like Emily.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by fourtym View Post
    ... Post massage I asked for part 3 and it was pretty decent.
    What was the damage for Part 3 may I ask please?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by pocketrocket88 View Post
    What was the damage for Part 3 may I ask please?
    I had been asked for 3 pineapples. Most of them ask for 3ps.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've booked one hour sessions before and asked for part 3 from some of the other girls but never had any luck, what's your trick? as I always get offered Part 2 only but i'm really not that interested in 2 pineapple option and just opt for 1 pineapple instead. Mind you I'm always carrying enough pineapples should part 3 be offered

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Had a chance to visit her and she’s a lovely lady although be aware she’s a plus size woman. Much friendlier / outgoing and less mechanical than other Thai ml I’ve seen.

Part 3 was a blast and if you know how to push her buttons she reaaaaaly gets into it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Skegg View Post
    I've booked one hour sessions before and asked for part 3 from some of the other girls but never had any luck, what's your trick? as I always get offered Part 2 only but i'm really not that interested in 2 pineapple option and just opt for 1 pineapple instead. Mind you I'm always carrying enough pineapples should part 3 be offered
    MLs may be willing to do part 3 if a customer appears to be clean and smells nice, good looking, not cocky or demanding and makes them feel comfortable. If you tick all the above, you may be lucky.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    MLs may be willing to do part 3 if a customer appears to be clean and smells nice, good looking, not cocky or demanding and makes them feel comfortable. If you tick all the above, you may be lucky.
    Thanks cuteguy
    That’s good advice mutual respect created great atmosphere

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Although her body type is not my cup of tea...agree that she is amazing. And I managed to make her cum too...so that was a bonus ^^

What do you guys mean by plus size? Photos make her look very fit… would you say the photos are accurate or no? Was hoping to book with her tomorrow

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    What do you guys mean by plus size? Photos make her look very fit… would you say the photos are accurate or no? Was hoping to book with her tomorrow
    Soda is fine. At best she is a size 10. Relatively new girl and friendly. Total menu is available. I think I read that she is also working at Lalabelles now. Which makes NS227, Epping 41, 200 Stanmore, Lalabelles and I think TR190. Go you hardest champ 👍

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Make know mistake very sexy unit, few tatts nicely done upfront. I would say shes a size 12 caucasian sizes, she aint chubby , just a solid and naturally toned .

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What does pineapple means?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw Soda at 200 Stanmore and she is beautifully proportioned, true not skinny but I don’t want to say anything bad. I had a great time unfortunately last job and only half hour I need to plan my life better. I love boobs and Soda has a great set. She offered FS so I will take her up next time and report back.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by trampslikeus55 View Post
    Soda is fine. At best she is a size 10. Relatively new girl and friendly. Total menu is available. I think I read that she is also working at Lalabelles now. Which makes NS227, Epping 41, 200 Stanmore, Lalabelles and I think TR190. Go you hardest champ 👍
    Which shop is the cheapest to book her?

Shop Owner

Busty Soda back from holidays
    Please call for booking

Wechat ID: twinklestar8688
    Phone: 0493498228

Shop Owner
    Busty T🇹🇭 Soda rostered today
    Please call for booking

Wechat ID:
    Phone: 0493498228