Thread: Saki - customer focussed

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Saki - customer focussed

Booked an hour with Saki this week. Ad says she is 22, but she told me she is in her late 20s . But she has a pretty face and good manners. Not a girl for big boob lovers . Massage is very basic but she teases constantly between the legs. Very skilful with her mouth and tongue. Absolutely focussed on pleasing and will do what you like within limits.

Looks 8/10
    Massage 6/10
    Part 3 : 8/10
    Attitude 9/10

Overall 7/10

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That is a title we like to see ..
    great review , will have to go and say hi ..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fourtym View Post
    Booked an hour with Saki this week. Ad says she is 22, but she told me she is in her late 20s . But she has a pretty face and good manners. Not a girl for big lob lovers . Massage is very basic but she teases constantly between the legs. Very skilful with her mouth and tongue. Absolutely focussed on pleasing and will do what you like within limits.

Looks 8/10
    Massage 6/10
    Attitude 9/10

Overall 7/10
    Part 3…?
    How many Pineapples for that service please..?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Part 3…?
    How many Pineapples for that service please..?
    She charged me 3 for part 3.

Quote Originally Posted by fourtym View Post
    Looks 8/10
    Massage 6/10
    Attitude 9/10
    Overall 7/10
    Agree with this.

Finally managed to book Saki after trying few times.

When she walked in she gave a hug to introduce herself and things flowed from there.

I suggested play first massage afterwards and she replied "massage after never happens" funny lady!

Great attitude, service oriented works a few days each week she mentioned going back to Japan some time!
    Sage

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Hogrider View Post
    That is a title we like to see ..
    great review , will have to go and say hi ..
    Saki just back from holidays
    🇯🇵 Saki roster today
    Please call for booking

Wechat ID: twinklestar8688
    Phone: 0493498228
    41 Epping Massage
    Address: Level 1, 41 Beecroft Road, Epping NSW 2121
    Wechat: twinklestar8688

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is the entrance discrete? I can see the shop from the train station

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by scrim57 View Post
    Is the entrance discrete? I can see the shop from the train station
    The entrance is for few shops.
    Make your time to visit us but please make booking to avoid disappointment
    41 Epping Massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Bait and switch

Having heard raving reviews on here I drove a long way after speaking to the mamasan over at 41 Epping on phone. I asked her if Saki was available and she said yes sure please come. So we arranged a time. I get there, she greets me and says that Saki is highly recommended by her and trust her. So I give her $60 for a 45min session and also asked her to break up some big bills I was carrying. She directs me to a nice clean air conditioned room and asked me to wait Saki would be there soon. So I get comfortable and wait. A few mins later I hear a gentle knock on the door and in comes a girl and I asked if she was Saki as I’ve never seen Saki before. She said her name was Marsha and I hesitantly asked what happened to Saki. As usual she looked dumbfounded and couldn’t answer me. Then in comes the mamasan so I question her to which she says that Saki would only be available in 10-15mins (more like 30) and if I could wait for her…I couldn’t believe what I just heard. Right about now I could feel my blood pressure rising thinking that I’ve just been Baited and switched! I also noticed the look on Marsha’s face was clearly of embarrassment. So I went up to the counter and asked for my money back thinking stuff this shit. My first and last time going to this place!
    This sort of behaviour should not be tolerated by any of you fellow punters. Remember there’s an abundance of these women out there 130000+ just in Sydney alone. Hold your dignity and walk away so they get the message and change their attitudes and hopefully the service improves.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Theon64 View Post
    Having heard raving reviews on here I drove a long way after speaking to the mamasan over at 41 Epping on phone. I asked her if Saki was available and she said yes sure please come. So we arranged a time. I get there, she greets me and says that Saki is highly recommended by her and trust her. So I give her $60 for a 45min session and also asked her to break up some big bills I was carrying. She directs me to a nice clean air conditioned room and asked me to wait Saki would be there soon. So I get comfortable and wait. A few mins later I hear a gentle knock on the door and in comes a girl and I asked if she was Saki as I’ve never seen Saki before. She said her name was Marsha and I hesitantly asked what happened to Saki. As usual she looked dumbfounded and couldn’t answer me. Then in comes the mamasan so I question her to which she says that Saki would only be available in 10-15mins (more like 30) and if I could wait for her…I couldn’t believe what I just heard. Right about now I could feel my blood pressure rising thinking that I’ve just been Baited and switched! I also noticed the look on Marsha’s face was clearly of embarrassment. So I went up to the counter and asked for my money back thinking stuff this shit. My first and last time going to this place!
    This sort of behaviour should not be tolerated by any of you fellow punters. Remember there’s an abundance of these women out there 130000+ just in Sydney alone. Hold your dignity and walk away so they get the message and change their attitudes and hopefully the service improves.
    Sorry to hear about your experience but have been to 41E and 227 NSM 20+ times and never experienced anything like this - with 4 posts under your belt !!!!!! Jayden has always been exceptionally customer focused and dealt with any questions and / or issues promptly and very satisfactorily.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It's a shame to hear Saki had her last day. I had my first 41 Epping experience with Saki the beautiful and amazing girl.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by iHurricane View Post
    It's a shame to hear Saki had her last day. I had my first 41 Epping experience with Saki the beautiful and amazing girl.
    Pretty sure she's only away for 4 weeks so don't be too down man she's worth the wait as u seem to know

Junior Member(有D料到)
    3 for part 3 is fair ..

Shop Owner

🇯🇵 Japanese Saki roster today
    Please call for booking

Wechat ID: twinklestar868

Banned
    I booked Saki! Excited to meet her

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by sydneyblogger View Post
    I booked Saki! Excited to meet her
    How did that end up going?

Shop Owner
    🇯🇵 Japanese Saki roster today
    Please call for booking

Wechat ID: twinklestar868

Shop Owner
    Wednesday 💙
    💞💞💞Mina is back to work
    Zoey is back to work
    New girl Joana is working today 💞💞💞

Zoey ( Chinese ) new
    *very pretty young petite girl , 20 yo , 160 cm , size 5 slim figure , milky white skin , so lovely and sweet , perfect English , patient, caring , charming girl , great massage skill and very good service ! Very popular

Joana ( Thai ) new
    *gorgeous young girl , super hot small figure with curves on all right places , 20 yo 160 cm , size 5 , C cup , very pretty face , super sweet and nice personality, good open minded service ,highly recommended !

Mina ( Japanese ) new
    *very young and pretty uni girl , so lovely and cute , 19 yo, 169 cm , 48 kg , super nice slim figure, pretty face , innocent girl super sweet and nice personality, good English . New to industry !

Lydia ( Chinese ) new
    * lovely 20 yo Chinese student ,165 cm , size 7 , natural C cup , nice figure , super friendly and soft personality ,patient , girl next door type . very good massage and great GFE , open minded very popular !

Taylor ( Chinese )
    * good looking stunning young girl , perfect face and body , very pretty face , hot model figure , she goes to gym to keep fit . 167 cm , busty , size 7 , very soft and patient personality. Very good massage and open minded service. She is a stunner you can’t miss out !
    Highly popular 💖

Saki ( Japanese )
    *very pretty & lovely young girl , 22 yo , 165cm , 52 kg , C cup , pretty face , white skin , very soft personality , bubbly , chatty , super b attitude & service , open minded . Very popular!

41 Epping Massage