Senior Member(無間使者)

Cherry Blossom - 5 Alan St, Fairfield - Vietnamese YUNA

Person's Name : Yuna

Establishment : Cherry Blossom, 5 Alan Street, Fairfield

Date of Visit : 2 December 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 02 87643452

Hours of Business : 10am til late

Rates : $110 30mins/140 45mins/170 1hr

Size/shape : Slim, probably a size 7-8. Fake tits prob C-D cups, shaved pussy with some fuzz on the top.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Vietnamese

Services Provided : CBJ FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes good for the price, but would rather see my other regular girls

Popped by about 830pm to see who was working. Was shown a few girls, however, Yuna was the most attractive and I hadn't seen her before. Settled the financed and we headed into the room.

Yuna is about 165cm tall with medium length hair and wearing a dress where you could tell she was busty. I hopped into the shower and she ducked out to do whatever they do.

She returns as I shower and she begins to strip. Lovely tits which are definitely fake. For those that do not like fake tits i would not recommend seeing her. She has a slim body and a nice booty to grab onto. Her body reminds me of Emily who used to work at Saigon Princess massage.

She tells me she's been in Australia for 5 days and and was born in Vietnam, but lives in Singapore. She will be in AUS for about a month. Can definitely hear the Singaporean accent.

Yuna begins by stroking my cock and licking my nipples, whilst i am cupping her booty. Every time i tried to touch her pussy she was move away, which was kind of a let down so DATY was definitely off the menu and so I didn't even bother.

She applied the dom and started giving me a blowjob, which was decent, this went on for about 5 mins and then she asked me to go on top. I was happy to do so and started off with standing mish, which is one of my fave positions. I am thrusting at a steady pace and at the same time leaning down to suck on her nipples, alternating between left tit then right tit. She seemed to enjoy it and made the right noises. I usually finish off in Doggie, however, i was enjoying this position so continued for another 5mins and loaded into the bag. she cleaned me up, I had a quick shower and out i went.

Yuna is a nice girl and seemed friendly enough. Worth a try.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Who would you recommend that is worth visiting here?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    At the moment the shop doesn't have many talents so seeing Yuna would be a good option. It wasn't a bad punt, but wasn't the best i've had in terms of gfe, connection etc.