Thread: EOY Bonus and Covid19

Senior Member(無間使者)

EOY Bonus and Covid19

Not sure how to put title on this.
    But each year, my employer would ask me, when would i want my yearly bonus to be paid out?
    Usually i opted to receive it in December, but this year i requested it to be in Jan 2023.

Because im a member here, im sure you all know what part of the money i would be allocating it to.

In case you dont, here is my detailed plan should i receive the bonus on 1 Dec 2023, is to go for a RNT then dinner with friends then another FS....
    Lucky i didnt, because on 2 Dec 2023, i tested RAT and unexpectedly got Covid19!

A bit worried now that covid19 is on the rise again, how would all brothers protect themself while still having fun outside? Im sure everyone remember how bad covid19 can hit, some are light of course, some gone to hospital, some doesnt even make it....

Hope you get well soon Brother bistro.

Perhaps you just lay low for a week or two first !

Or may be you can revisit your earlier post ?

Quote Originally Posted by bistro View Post
    Hi Guys,

Im a long time silent reader in this forum. Since the brothel is now open. Ive been wondering has anyone goes to their favourite brothel as yet?

If you did, im wondering how do you keep yourself safe?
    Do you wear a mask while receiving the service?
    Do you check the girls to do a temperature before selecting them? Hahahaha...

Also, question to service provider as well. how does brothel keep your girls and clients safe at the same time?
    Do you do temperature check for all girls and clients?
    Do you let your clients wait in a room for like 15 minutes to see if they did a dry cough? And if they did, kick them out?

Just trying to be safe these days, especially after what happened to melbourne last week.
    Cant wait to hit my fav shop though.... you know who you are

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bistro View Post
    Not sure how to put title on this.
    But each year, my employer would ask me, when would i want my yearly bonus to be paid out?
    Usually i opted to receive it in December, but this year i requested it to be in Jan 2023.

Because im a member here, im sure you all know what part of the money i would be allocating it to.

In case you dont, here is my detailed plan should i receive the bonus on 1 Dec 2023, is to go for a RNT then dinner with friends then another FS....
    Lucky i didnt, because on 2 Dec 2023, i tested RAT and unexpectedly got Covid19!

A bit worried now that covid19 is on the rise again, how would all brothers protect themself while still having fun outside? Im sure everyone remember how bad covid19 can hit, some are light of course, some gone to hospital, some doesnt even make it....
    Covid is just mostly cold/fly symptoms nowadays. The deadly strain is pretty much gone from what I've seen.

Me and some workmates got covid a few weeks ago and everyone was pretty okay. Just cold and flu symptoms, some worse but that's about it.

I wouldn't worry too much about it. Just stay home and rest for a week or 2. Though the cough can persist up to 2-3 weeks depending on person to person.

Get well soon mate.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    Covid is just mostly cold/fly symptoms nowadays. The deadly strain is pretty much gone from what I've seen.

Me and some workmates got covid a few weeks ago and everyone was pretty okay. Just cold and flu symptoms, some worse but that's about it.

I wouldn't worry too much about it. Just stay home and rest for a week or 2. Though the cough can persist up to 2-3 weeks depending on person to person.

Get well soon mate.
    My cough is into week 6, although nearly gone, it stopped me going to work for 4 weeks, the virus covid was nothing but the cough was mad crazy.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by suckitbaby View Post
    My cough is into week 6, although nearly gone, it stopped me going to work for 4 weeks, the virus covid was nothing but the cough was mad crazy.
    OH YEAH DEFINITELY!! Yeah the cough the worst. Took me awhile until I was back to good condition to get back to the gym.

The cough sucks so much! I also lost my sense of taste for around 2 weeks.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Don't forget in NSW 32 people have died in the past 7 days and 1481 are currently in hospital. A friend of mine has it for 6 days now and he says it is the sickest he has ever been and he is only 27.

How many vaxx's did he have? I was fully vaxxed and freshly boosted (previous month) and my bout of covid was the quickest cold / flu I ever had - five days of basically ***k all, a bit of a croaky voice for one day. The vaccinations demolished the **** before it could get up and running.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggurat View Post
    How many vaxx's did he have? I was fully vaxxed and freshly boosted (previous month) and my bout of covid was the quickest cold / flu I ever had - five days of basically ***k all, a bit of a croaky voice for one day. The vaccinations demolished the **** before it could get up and running.
    He has had 4. Very fit sportsman in a high profile sport

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    He has had 4. Very fit sportsman in a high profile sport
    Everyone react to Covid very differently still it seems. Hopefully your friend recovers quickly.

Are age 30 and under able to get the 4th shot now? Or has been a thing for awhile now?