Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: North side experience

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

North side experience

Hi Fellas,

Newbie here would like to share some of my experience in North side. First thing first i am always seeking for great massage first.

VIP (Aspley)
    I have tried a few MLs there so far and I would say Cxxx & Sxxx did a great job. However, It's hard to see Cxxx now as she isn't always appear on the roster? If anyone know where I can have a session with her somewhere else please inbox me.
    And, for the Japanese ladies which I don't think they offer good massage.

Rooms are not that clean i will rate 6/10, I can smell the musty smell there which turns me down a bit. But the good side is they have shower.

Eden Lake massage (North Lakes)
    I think there are two MLs there and the older one is the owner (40+) I guess and the other ML I heard is around 20+ (But I never see her). Please share your experience if you have the luck to try the younger one. (I don't have high expectation on her). The ML (40+) thought she can deliver a good massage herself but I thought she just messing around and somehow did release your muscle. Rooms are not that clean and i will rate 4/10.

Kate Massage (Chermside)
    I have tried a ML, Sxx, well....she is young. Rooms are clean i will rate (8/10) but I wouldn't go back to this place.

HK Massage (Redcliffe)
    This place is funny, there is a man doing massage at this shop and this shop i don't think it's legit. I tried the ML (around 30) from Taiwan, i thought she just interested at something else and I wouldn't go back to this place.

If anyone able to share hidden gems with me though inbox or comments it would be great, cheers.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_4...l-Massage.html
    My go to for a long time, fantastic massage with no oil, ok HE. In a private room under a two story house, easy access. Only allows a bit of touching and has raised her prices recently. The massage is amazing though.

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_6...T-LAWNTON.html
    Nice relaxation massage, not the best if you have actual sore muscles. Great conversation and decent looking. She really drags out the HE for you.

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_5...AUSSIE-28.html
    Only recently discovered this one, pics are legit. Massage was amazing, can be hard to contact sometimes. Allowed a fair amount of touching during the HE.

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_4...trathpine.html
    Mostly a boiler shop, but a good one. They're older, but definitely tidy and know exactly what to do and how to do it. Last time I even got a bit of prostate play for free, so that was fun.

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_5...ey-deagon.html
    All pics except the first are legit, got fooled once when she wasn't there and it was another, less busty ML. When the main girl is there, its an oily massage with lots of bodyslides, spanish and a good HE. Plus a shower afterwards.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Great run down! I little to north for me but i will try a couple if i am around there.

I've tried the third girl when she was in clayfield... great time! Wish she didnt leave lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thanks for this, I've experienced a couple of these ML and agree. got a couple more to try thanks to you.
    Keep punting!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ikss11 View Post
    Hi Fellas,

Newbie here would like to share some of my experience in North side. First thing first i am always seeking for great massage first.

VIP (Aspley)
    I have tried a few MLs there so far and I would say Cxxx & Sxxx did a great job. However, It's hard to see Cxxx now as she isn't always appear on the roster? If anyone know where I can have a session with her somewhere else please inbox me.
    And, for the Japanese ladies which I don't think they offer good massage.

Rooms are not that clean i will rate 6/10, I can smell the musty smell there which turns me down a bit. But the good side is they have shower.

Eden Lake massage (North Lakes)
    I think there are two MLs there and the older one is the owner (40+) I guess and the other ML I heard is around 20+ (But I never see her). Please share your experience if you have the luck to try the younger one. (I don't have high expectation on her). The ML (40+) thought she can deliver a good massage herself but I thought she just messing around and somehow did release your muscle. Rooms are not that clean and i will rate 4/10.

Kate Massage (Chermside)
    I have tried a ML, Sxx, well....she is young. Rooms are clean i will rate (8/10) but I wouldn't go back to this place.

HK Massage (Redcliffe)
    This place is funny, there is a man doing massage at this shop and this shop i don't think it's legit. I tried the ML (around 30) from Taiwan, i thought she just interested at something else and I wouldn't go back to this place.

If anyone able to share hidden gems with me though inbox or comments it would be great, cheers.
    You don't accept pm .

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by rojerramjet View Post
    You don't accept pm .
    Not enough posts I'd presume Rojer

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rojerramjet View Post
    You don't accept pm .
    He hasn't passed the 5-post-threshold yet....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'll take some of those hidden gems in PM, it's slim pickings on the northside.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The circus is fun lol amazing nothing
    Is that all we can offer guys

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Pretty much, northside sucks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AUlysses View Post
    Pretty much, northside sucks.

Just depends what you want. Plenary good options over Northside

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by dave.j8811 View Post
    Just depends what you want. Plenary good options over Northside
    If you've got any hidden gems, i'll listen. I've been to a few around the aspley/taigum areas. But further north there i'snt really a whole lot

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AUlysses View Post
    If you've got any hidden gems, i'll listen. I've been to a few around the aspley/taigum areas. But further north there i'snt really a whole lot
    Any further north is the bush mate. No good. GL, VIP, TTN, and TMH are the best the north has. KAT is too expensive

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yup, really sucks having to drive further.

Senior Member(無間使者)

. ......

African Girls in shops .
    Exotic fun
    Any of you guys enjoyed African girl?
    It's an unique exotic experience.
    Last edited by Herpetology; 20-12-2022 at 11:47 PM. Reason: Unique Thai Stafford

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've never tried African. Very tempting. Is there a hidden gem somewhere you know of?

I've been happy with Korean at HSM Hendra but a change is always nice haha

Senior Member(無間使者)

Unique Fun

LuckyPhil4000
    Yes
    African Exotic wow
    Unique Thai at Stafford Road
    New
    DD.Korean
    Thai
    Pilipino EEs
    Taiwanese DD's
    Fijian
    NZ
    Last edited by Herpetology; 20-12-2022 at 11:46 PM. Reason: Unique Thai Stafford

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herpetology View Post
    African Girls in shops .
    Exotic fun
    Any of you guys enjoyed African girl?
    It's an unique exotic experience.
    Yes, a private in Windsor.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herpetology View Post
    Yes African Exotic girl new to massage Industry Very Unique experience.
    is this at your shop or have you personally tried ?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Christmas Day shops open Unique

African girls are great today a Unique opportunity. PM
    Last edited by Herpetology; 24-12-2022 at 10:29 AM. Reason: body scrubs in the shower

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast