Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: North side experience

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by simon79 View Post
    Also keen to know how to see VIP roster. Does VIP need a booking or do they accept walk-ins?
    They are fine with walk-ins. Unfortunately the only way to know who's working is to ring them.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackeyjack View Post
    I have been to the NL shop. It's actually in MH not NL. She was eager to please but was in hurry. She said something about owner, couldn't understand much. Not much of a massage, just T&T and extra.
    Went there a second time a few weeks ago, after a random first visit last year had been quite good. Was nothing like the first time; several interruptions with walk-ins and phone calls. ML appeared disinterested and distracted. Next guy (walk-in) waiting in the small waiting area. Small shop, hardly any privacy. Didn't go for extras and walked out 10 minutes early.
    Seems a bit of a hit and miss place. Won't be back in a hurry.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by P.Unter View Post
    Went there a second time a few weeks ago, after a random first visit last year had been quite good. Was nothing like the first time; several interruptions with walk-ins and phone calls. ML appeared disinterested and distracted. Next guy (walk-in) waiting in the small waiting area. Small shop, hardly any privacy. Didn't go for extras and walked out 10 minutes early.
    Seems a bit of a hit and miss place. Won't be back in a hurry.
    I think she tries to accommodate too many customers that are without a booking, not on time, or unreliable.. and is sometimes overbooked and trying to rush through. Amazing back walking technique, which is great if you are a big guy seeking a strong massage. Agreed that privacy is minimal, and probably not a wise option if your missus suspects you are there.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Grafton Everest View Post
    I think she tries to accommodate too many customers that are without a booking, not on time, or unreliable.. and is sometimes overbooked and trying to rush through. Amazing back walking technique, which is great if you are a big guy seeking a strong massage. Agreed that privacy is minimal, and probably not a wise option if your missus suspects you are there.
    Didn't actually mean privacy of access, which is bad too, was meaning privacy inside the shop which is non-existent if there is someone waiting on that sofa in the corner or in another cubicle. There is no sound proofing whatsoever, so you can only communicate in whispers.
    Didn't realize it the first time, as it was sort of late in the day and must have been lucky that nobody else walked in. Wasn't aware that she doesn't lock the shop when she's by herself and has a customer as most other places do in that situation.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The Truth is Out There

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The Truth is Out There
    Not sure what that's meant to tell me or other users here...
    Maybe I am unreasonably demanding, but when I pay a ML for 1 hour massage plus maybe more for extras (and the rates at that shop are rather steep for what's on offer) I would expect her undivided attention for that period.
    And I don't care much about backwalking tbh.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I guess what I was saying is: "The truth is that there is a lack of privacy outside, and sometimes inside. And it's a bit 'out there' if you experience it."

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I guess what I was saying is: "The truth is that there is a lack of privacy outside, and sometimes inside. And it's a bit 'out there' if you experience it."
    Thanks for the clarification. Wasn't quite sure how to take that famous quote in this context...
    I guess I've learned from my recent punting experience in Caboolture and Mango Hill that I'll better stick with the larger shops closer to the city, which have proper rooms, better privacy inside/outside, are run more professionally, and have younger and more attractive MLs.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I second that. I have been there for a second time, and didn't like it much. It was too rushed, and a bloke was waiting on the couch, and the ML was in a hurry to send me off.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone visited the MP in Petrie junction? Any reviews?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackeyjack View Post
    Anyone visited the MP in Petrie junction? Any reviews?
    Yeah....walked in, walked out, with no massage inbetween. Boiler shop, ML 45+, chubby.

There are some reviews in earlier north side threads reporting similar experiences.

In summary: don't bother.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hadn't been to UME for ages, but recently read in their latest Locanto ad that they had pretty much all new staff, so thought I might drop in again. Walked in the other day, was greeted by E..., aged 40-45, slim, petite. Didn't feel like staying, but also found it difficult to be rude and walk as she was quite welcoming and friendly. So I stayed.
    Massage was ok, nothing to write home about, but I've had worse. Increasing TT play towards half-time. On the flip, more TT, then the question. Full menu was offered. Went with NHJ for the standard fee. Was nicely delivered. Older chicks simply have more experience....
    Ultimately not an experience I would need to repeat, but also not a punt that I regret.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Au$$ie lady Lawnton

Hey lads, I was thinking of giving Au$$ie lady at Lawnton a go. Would love to hear anyone else’s experiences with her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by slipperysnake2 View Post
    Hey lads, I was thinking of giving Au$$ie lady at Lawnton a go. Would love to hear anyone else’s experiences with her
    Hi Aussie Lady Lawnton. Business a little slow for you?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    yet again bradpitt who are you to say that i am aussie lady at lawnton...again i'll say it again I AM NOT HER..I"m just gobsmacked that u keep on keeping this saga up about this issue that i am her.. prove it.. u tell me what she's like...have u seen her lately..have u in fact been to visit her. in fact you should go there and tell her face to face that people are writing about her on here. you are dissrespectful in any way and form to assume something that is not... proofs in the pudding... . just because maybe you have visited ladies in the past and some are not to your demand you don't have the right to critazise others. i think you should look at yourself abit better my friend. you are giving yourself a bad name. in fact how old are???? and your real name in fact???? have some respect for the ladies that are working out there to earn a living but it doesnt help if you keep bad mouthing everyone u come across you really need to get a life.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by bradpitt View Post
    Hi Aussie Lady Lawnton. Business a little slow for you?
    Nice one but no I’m not her. Check my posts and you’ll see I’m interested in other non Asian AMPs as well.

Does anyone have any actual useful info on her??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jd player View Post
    yet again bradpitt who are you to say that i am aussie lady at lawnton...again i'll say it again I AM NOT HER..I"m just gobsmacked that u keep on keeping this saga up about this issue that i am her.. prove it.. u tell me what she's like...have u seen her lately..have u in fact been to visit her. in fact you should go there and tell her face to face that people are writing about her on here. you are dissrespectful in any way and form to assume something that is not... proofs in the pudding... . just because maybe you have visited ladies in the past and some are not to your demand you don't have the right to critazise others. i think you should look at yourself abit better my friend. you are giving yourself a bad name. in fact how old are???? and your real name in fact???? have some respect for the ladies that are working out there to earn a living but it doesnt help if you keep bad mouthing everyone u come across you really need to get a life.
    You replied from the right account?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by zakthekat View Post
    You replied from the right account?
    Always amusing when this happens, seen it happen a few times recently on the forum. When someone runs 2 or 3 accounts and confusion sets in...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haha what a clown, so "jd player'' and ''slipperysnake2'' are the same person trying to operate 2 accounts to troll.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by jd player View Post
    Wtf??

I guarantee the rest of you we are not affiliated (or are we? Ha ha)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast