Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: North side experience

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by D-what View Post
    The lady at ELM is an absolute nutter. Last time I went there she was drilling me on other shops I’ve been to around the area. Have been there in the past when an old man turns up who I imagine is her husband and sits in the waiting room. There’s no way I’d ever go back.
    I used to go there every now and then a while ago. She's very good at backwaking.
    But at some stage I got tired of the constant interruptions and the total lack of privacy inside the shop.
    Prices are also rather high considering the very basic setup, and options limited. She was already well past her 'best before' date when I saw her, and that wouldn't have gotten any better...
    There are WAY better options available if you're willing to drive a bit further.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by NuruGuru View Post
    is there a list of all the good shops in the North side ?
    TTN
    There's your list.
    Your welcome 😁

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by VFlowers View Post
    I used to go there every now and then a while ago. She's very good at backwaking.
    But at some stage I got tired of the constant interruptions and the total lack of privacy inside the shop.
    Prices are also rather high considering the very basic setup, and options limited. She was already well past her 'best before' date when I saw her, and that wouldn't have gotten any better...
    There are WAY better options available if you're willing to drive a bit further.
    Would be nice if there was something decent with out having to drive far.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by D-what View Post
    Would be nice if there was something decent with out having to drive far.
    It depends on where you're based.
    For me, getting to Mango Hill is a 20 min drive, sometimes 25 min.
    10 more minutes get me to Aspley, Virginia, Chermside, Nundah with 5+ shops and 20+ MLs to choose from, most of which are way better than what's on offer in MH or Redciffe.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by VFlowers View Post
    It depends on where you're based.
    For me, getting to Mango Hill is a 20 min drive, sometimes 25 min.
    10 more minutes get me to Aspley, Virginia, Chermside, Nundah with 5+ shops and 20+ MLs to choose from, most of which are way better than what's on offer in MH or Redciffe.
    Yeh any further north than Aspley is certified boiler territory. Decent selection at VIP, Y&H and Golden lotus in Aspley/Virginia. Toombul massage house might be another option, had a few good looking girls last time I was there. Walked cause I have bad luck with SA girls.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Try Golden Lotus.. I saw a hot Thai.. Send them a text.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soft Medium Hard View Post
    TTN
    There's your list.
    Your welcome ��
    I tried a "4 hands" massage there yesterday. Was an epic experience. That will remain in my memory a LONG time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Grafton Everest View Post
    I tried a "4 hands" massage there yesterday. Was an epic experience. That will remain in my memory a LONG time.
    Never tried, though how did extras go, and guess it wasn't FS, now that would be on the list if the case be

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Try Unique Thai Stafford
    Korea
    Japanese
    Taiwanese
    Brazilian
    Many girls to choose
    PM me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herpetalogy View Post
    Try Unique Thai Stafford
    Korea
    Japanese
    Taiwanese
    Brazilian
    Many girls to choose
    PM me
    you are the shop owner? you are making an advertisement pretending to be a punter. you should state that you are NOT a punter.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CumShot View Post
    you are the shop owner? you are making an advertisement pretending to be a punter. you should state that you are NOT a punter.
    He's just a moron trolling a few members on this site, including myself. The shop owner is HerpetOlogy

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Went to the Chinese one in kallangur, average massage with basic extras. Nothing exciting.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456