Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: North side experience

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    ELM in Mango Hill

Been there twice, both walk-ins. As posted above or in other thread, first time was quite good, second time was crap.
    Wanted to go somewhere over Easter but not drive far, so thought I give it another go, maybe not so busy over the holidays. This time texted ahead if she was open. For 10 min no reply, then she CALLS me, which almost led to a difficult situation. Texted back that it was a simple yes or no question, and that it didn't need a phone call for that. Heard nothing back for 30 min, then texted me that shop was open by which time had made arrangements elsewhere.
    I have a feeling this woman is a bit crazy, and the way she runs her shop kinda reflects that.

Ended up driving a bit further to Lawnton, went to and had a good session despite limited options. Shop setup there isn't great either, but at least they lock the shop and don't tend to other customers while you're there, or worse have them waiting more or less right outside the cubicle...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anything new Northside?

Senior Member(無間使者)

521 massage carseldine

place i haven't noticed before at the clocktower. checked it out today, 50+ chinese boiler at reception was the only ml available, one other ml busy. seems nothing good ever happens on beams road

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Miss Bella

I saw Miss Bella a few weeks ago, had noticed her ad for a while but she was located up the coast so was a bit too inconvenient. When she popped up at chermside I thought I would give her a go. Unfortunately it was a waste of time, over priced, over promised and under delivered. Could have been a bad day for her but I’d give it a miss.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Really disappointing as a Northside,

Looks like we need to travel.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Unique Experience
    African 25 size 8
    African 22 size 16
    Thai 22 size 8
    Taiwanese 26
    Mongolian 30 size 6
    Chinese 39 size 8 mature
    Chinese 42 size 8
    Thai EE 38 Mature
    Taiwanese size 8 WAX and Massage combination Brazilian

Various ages
    Various sized ladies
    PM me for updates
    Unique Thai
    Last edited by Herpetology; 06-07-2023 at 08:01 PM. Reason: Updates

Junior Member(有D料到)

List

is there a list of all the good shops in the North side ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by NuruGuru View Post
    is there a list of all the good shops in the North side ?
    That would be a rather short list....

Of course you could always be lucky and find a good ML that ticks all your boxes in whatever shop, but when it comes to quality of lineup and consistency with service quality, there are only some 4-5 decent shops up north.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Went to UME last week. While I was at reception, one gentleman was leaving, felt but awkward. There were two ML, one was towards larger size, the one did massage for me was the leaner one, started with back walk and a decent back massage, was planning for optin one to finish, but ML insisted on slide, was not sure what she was doing, definitely not doing it again, a decent HJ to end. May return, but just for massage and option one.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Saw a new (ish?) place at Nundah driving past the other day… main road. Trying to look like a Very Important Place… anyone been?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentlemanscarfacethird View Post
    Saw a new (ish?) place at Nundah driving past the other day… main road. Trying to look like a Very Important Place… anyone been?
    It's been discussed here before. Was mistakenly assumed to have affiliations with a similarly named shop in Aspley.
    I don't remember which thread or what exactly was said by whom, but I do remember that it didn't spark any interest ...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It is a boiler shop with very thin sliding door inside with barber shop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    too many fakes in Northside ... stay away !!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    A survey by the Australian Bureau of Statistics reported that massage shops on the Northside are represented 34.7% more accurately than Southside shops, resulting in a 45.4% high satisfaction rate amongst punter's. ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    WOW Harry44
    Great Work Mate
    Amazing fun
    Last edited by Herpetology; 13-07-2023 at 11:51 AM. Reason: African girls and a day with two? OK

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Tried this place once...service was nothing great. The owner advertises as new ML but its just her changing her name. Also she said she was Korean that was a lie too...shes made where most of the electronics are made.

Banned
    how many times must I tell you guys to stay away from Northside ? all the boilers living in the Southside work in the Northside for fear of being recognised.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    HerpEtology
    You talk crap
    I HerpetOlogy
    Use another name
    who the hell are you toxic punter fake news man go away
    I do not like you using a name similar to mine ok
    You know why
    you joined 06/07/23 and write crap
    I know 3 shop owners who are concerned about your fake posts
    with out putting reviews on to back up you statements being negative as always
    Last edited by Herpetology; 16-07-2023 at 09:21 AM. Reason: OMG F Off fake man WYB

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herpetology View Post
    HerpEtology
    You talk crap
    I HerpetOlogy
    Use another name
    who the hell are you toxic punter fake news man go away
    I do not like you using a name similar to mine ok
    You know why
    you joined 06/07/23 and write crap
    I know 3 shop owners who are concerned about your fake posts
    with out putting reviews on to back up you statements being negative as always
    Did you just say you yourself talk crap? I think you put the E in the wrong place

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by P.Unter View Post
    ELM in Mango Hill

Been there twice, both walk-ins. As posted above or in other thread, first time was quite good, second time was crap.
    Wanted to go somewhere over Easter but not drive far, so thought I give it another go, maybe not so busy over the holidays. This time texted ahead if she was open. For 10 min no reply, then she CALLS me, which almost led to a difficult situation. Texted back that it was a simple yes or no question, and that it didn't need a phone call for that. Heard nothing back for 30 min, then texted me that shop was open by which time had made arrangements elsewhere.
    I have a feeling this woman is a bit crazy, and the way she runs her shop kinda reflects that.

Ended up driving a bit further to Lawnton, went to and had a good session despite limited options. Shop setup there isn't great either, but at least they lock the shop and don't tend to other customers while you're there, or worse have them waiting more or less right outside the cubicle...
    The lady at ELM is an absolute nutter. Last time I went there she was drilling me on other shops I’ve been to around the area. Have been there in the past when an old man turns up who I imagine is her husband and sits in the waiting room. There’s no way I’d ever go back.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast