Hi Fellas,

Newbie here would like to share some of my experience in North side. First thing first i am always seeking for great massage first.

VIP (Aspley)
I have tried a few MLs there so far and I would say Cxxx & Sxxx did a great job. However, It's hard to see Cxxx now as she isn't always appear on the roster? If anyone know where I can have a session with her somewhere else please inbox me.
And, for the Japanese ladies which I don't think they offer good massage.

Rooms are not that clean i will rate 6/10, I can smell the musty smell there which turns me down a bit. But the good side is they have shower.

Eden Lake massage (North Lakes)
I think there are two MLs there and the older one is the owner (40+) I guess and the other ML I heard is around 20+ (But I never see her). Please share your experience if you have the luck to try the younger one. (I don't have high expectation on her). The ML (40+) thought she can deliver a good massage herself but I thought she just messing around and somehow did release your muscle. Rooms are not that clean and i will rate 4/10.

Kate Massage (Chermside)
I have tried a ML, Sxx, well....she is young. Rooms are clean i will rate (8/10) but I wouldn't go back to this place.

HK Massage (Redcliffe)
This place is funny, there is a man doing massage at this shop and this shop i don't think it's legit. I tried the ML (around 30) from Taiwan, i thought she just interested at something else and I wouldn't go back to this place.

If anyone able to share hidden gems with me though inbox or comments it would be great, cheers.