Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS RNTs

Post FS RNTs

Guys I know there probably is a list around here but unable to find it but I'mlooking for a list of RNT's that do FS as well not BBFS just CFS would be fine any help would be great

Or to do the old switch a roo a FS place that does great massage

In this racket, money talks.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    RnTs are not supposed to be giving extras, esp FS, so they don't want it openly publicised. Remember too, it is the girl that offers extra services, not the shop.

Get your 50 posts up and you might find some info in the "Private Massage After Report" section.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    A place like 429 Leichhardt that has a brothel license but runs as a RNT shop might be your best bet. But as was mentioned previously its up to each individual ML what extras they want to provide

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My fav 3 are: Sydney Baby Massage, CBD Style Massage, Broadway 227, they are licensed, but up to the girls if they want to offer to you.

All 3 places are clean, profesionally run and rosters updated daily.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by j_highrolla View Post
    My fav 3 are: Sydney Baby Massage, CBD Style Massage, Broadway 227, they are licensed, but up to the girls if they want to offer to you.

All 3 places are clean, profesionally run and rosters updated daily.
    Very rare to get part 3 at 227
    Pt2 $30/$40 CBJ available from " open minded" girls

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not worth it at all. Most RNT places you end up paying what you would for a high quality service in Ginza or Stilettos

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by b1gboymcevoy69 View Post
    A place like 429 Leichhardt that has a brothel license but runs as a RNT shop might be your best bet. But as was mentioned previously its up to each individual ML what extras they want to provide
    Yes there are RNT places that have a brothel licence such as Diva Body Tone in Surry Hills. However, as the guys have said here, you might be better off going to a FS shop. You know what you will get for your money. The girls in the RNT shops are making prices be more expensive for less than what you get in a FS shop.

If you want a massage go to a RNT shop. If you want FS go to a brothel. Very simple.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Very rare to get part 3 at 227
    Pt2 $30/$40 CBJ available from " open minded" girls
    Second this. Never ever go to 227 if you're looking for FS. The boss lady there is just extremely harsh with the no-sex rules.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Second this. Never ever go to 227 if you're looking for FS. The boss lady there is just extremely harsh with the no-sex rules.
    But she dont know whats going on in the room if you “both” keep quiet about it hehe

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzkikr View Post
    But she dont know whats going on in the room if you “both” keep quiet about it hehe
    There is always “ evidence” that would need to be removed
    You would also need to bring your own doms
    Even when offered big bucks no one has provided Pt 3

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzkikr View Post
    Nah, just not worth the trouble considering almost all girls working in her shop also work elsewhere and you can easily get FS in those other shops from the same girls without any of that stress.
    Talking about open minded girls only though.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobdowne View Post
    Guys I know there probably is a list around here but unable to find it but I'mlooking for a list of RNT's that do FS as well not BBFS just CFS would be fine any help would be great

Or to do the old switch a roo a FS place that does great massage
    317737339_559115432891524_7273344794669861173_n.jpgTry these "newbies" at 533........

Junior Member(有D料到)
    CBD style massage is fantastic and fs is available from every girl. At least from all the ones that I've seen anyway

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I guess most MS give full service. it will depend on the client's look more than anything else. if the client does not fit the criteria of the masseuse, there is little chance that she will accept. in the end, she chooses.

Banned
    14 Burwood seems to offer the best of both worlds

Banned
    why bother with a massage shop? you may as well go to a brothel. Works out the same for a sure thing?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frederic View Post
    why bother with a massage shop? you may as well go to a brothel. Works out the same for a sure thing?
    Several reasons, here are a few:
    - Some punters like getting a good quality relaxing massage before getting a root. Or vice versa. Or some combination of the two
    - The perceived 'value' and 'intimacy' of getting FS from a ML vs getting it from a WL
    - Psychological thrill of getting FS from an ML, especially if they are known to be choosey about who to do it with
    - Some punters like the arousal build up during the massage leading up to the FS.

In short, different strokes for different blokes.

There are times i definitely want a massage with any sort of part 2 so long as i blow my load, so if the ML happens to be good enough in my books for part 3 and is offering at an affordable rate then i would take it.
    Other times i just want a cheap root and will go to an WL shop.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sampler View Post
    Several reasons, here are a few:
    - Some punters like getting a good quality relaxing massage before getting a root. Or vice versa. Or some combination of the two
    - The perceived 'value' and 'intimacy' of getting FS from a ML vs getting it from a WL
    - Psychological thrill of getting FS from an ML, especially if they are known to be choosey about who to do it with
    - Some punters like the arousal build up during the massage leading up to the FS.

In short, different strokes for different blokes.

There are times i definitely want a massage with any sort of part 2 so long as i blow my load, so if the ML happens to be good enough in my books for part 3 and is offering at an affordable rate then i would take it.
    Other times i just want a cheap root and will go to an WL shop.
    What he said..
    The best business model was displayed by Masstige 8 in their hay day
    Shower massage BJ shower and occasional Pt3
    Romeo’s and Midas a close second and third
    There is a gap in the market for this combination

Banned
    Like your reply Sampler. That’s what I was looking for - why it’s something you enjoy. Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast