Establishment: Epping Massage 41 and Nth Strathfield Massage

Girls: Saki (Japanese) – Haru (Japanese) - Kono (Japanese) and Taylor (Chinese).

Last week, I had a bit of free time, so I checked out 4 new girls - Taylor – Saki (Japanese) – Haru (Japanese) and Kono (Japanese) Taylor (Chinese).

I booked a 1-hour service. All four are young, cute, open-minded with very seductive, along with amazingly soft skin bodies for those who like body slides.

All four girls are very sexy and love their buttons softly touched, along with a perfect C cup, but Kono is slightly smaller. All girls are shaved for those who like.

After the massage, part 2…. NHJ is on offer, for 1 pineapple, with 2 or 3 pineapples of extra services, which I don’t think you will turn down once you see how beautiful these girls are after their garments are slowly removed.

All four girls have good English, and all respond enthusiastically, which is the best part I like.

With little effort, all four girls are keen to share beyond NHJ, which starts at two pineapples. They love teasing and ball tickling, and soon enough, you will be ready to explode.

I put the four together in a chat as they all are similar, from their massage and open-mindedness. However, I won’t go into too much detail. While spoiling all the fun, you will definitely want to explore all 4 fours (individually).