Thread: 4 gorgeous young girls

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

4 gorgeous young girls

Establishment: Epping Massage 41 and Nth Strathfield Massage

Girls: Saki (Japanese) – Haru (Japanese) - Kono (Japanese) and Taylor (Chinese).

Last week, I had a bit of free time, so I checked out 4 new girls - Taylor – Saki (Japanese) – Haru (Japanese) and Kono (Japanese) Taylor (Chinese).

I booked a 1-hour service. All four are young, cute, open-minded with very seductive, along with amazingly soft skin bodies for those who like body slides.

All four girls are very sexy and love their buttons softly touched, along with a perfect C cup, but Kono is slightly smaller. All girls are shaved for those who like.

After the massage, part 2…. NHJ is on offer, for 1 pineapple, with 2 or 3 pineapples of extra services, which I don’t think you will turn down once you see how beautiful these girls are after their garments are slowly removed.

All four girls have good English, and all respond enthusiastically, which is the best part I like.

With little effort, all four girls are keen to share beyond NHJ, which starts at two pineapples. They love teasing and ball tickling, and soon enough, you will be ready to explode.

I put the four together in a chat as they all are similar, from their massage and open-mindedness. However, I won’t go into too much detail. While spoiling all the fun, you will definitely want to explore all 4 fours (individually).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lack of detail made it look a little bit like a marketing brochure.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    all 4 at the same time?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    As I said, while spoil the fun... But... Okay, more details (respectively) ... Taylor, mid 20's, open minded, perfect c cup, great body, 1 pineapple nhj, then 2 pineapples, cbj... Soft and smooth, little ball tiggerling. Saki, massage is good, part 2, B+... open minded, depending your hornyness... But 3 pineapples you can explore your desires and very girlfriend experience. Haru, good massage, NHJ and CBJ, 1,2 pineapples. B+ cup, again girlfriend friendly, and 2 pineapples easily gets you, so try not finish early, as you might miss the full experience and Kono, massage good, A cup, part 2 NHJ, CBJ and 3rd no let down.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    No, better exploring, one at a time ��

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven123 View Post
    As I said, while spoil the fun... But... Okay, more details (respectively) ... Taylor, mid 20's, open minded, perfect c cup, great body, 1 pineapple nhj, then 2 pineapples, cbj... Soft and smooth, little ball tiggerling. Saki, massage is good, part 2, B+... open minded, depending your hornyness... But 3 pineapples you can explore your desires and very girlfriend experience. Haru, good massage, NHJ and CBJ, 1,2 pineapples. B+ cup, again girlfriend friendly, and 2 pineapples easily gets you, so try not finish early, as you might miss the full experience and Kono, massage good, A cup, part 2 NHJ, CBJ and 3rd no let down.
    Honestly that shop is the bomb. Wonderful girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Huh? Sorry…. What’s a pineapple?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ucokrajameong View Post
    Huh? Sorry…. What’s a pineapple?
    Oz slang for fifty dollar note
    Others mentioned here:
    https://www.macquariedictionary.com....g/article/747/
    A $100 note might also be called a Granny Smith (green apple)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    So how does it work at a massage place? Do you ask or do they offer the extra services? Also, what would 3 pineapples get you?
    Emily looks like the best. Anyone had a session with her?

Shop Owner
    Beautiful Taylor roster today
    Please call for booking

Wechat ID: twinklestar868
    Phone: 0493498228

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Celine

Does anyone have any intel on Celine at 41 Epping? She looks incredible..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesglen View Post
    all 4 at the same time?
    hmmm , was thinking the same .. now that*s on my bucket list

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

41 Epping Massage

Called to book after I read the posts about Saki. Mamasan said she was available for the time I booked. However!! When I got there someone else showed up who looked Thai to me, with a face that could curdle milk it was so sour!! Typical bait and switch! So I asked where was Saki and acted surprised and said that she was booked and won’t be available for another 10 or so minutes!! I know what 10 minutes means WTF! I asked for my money back and left. No issues or regrets my time is precious bitches!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    So $150 plus 1hr massage cost (probably 70)..
    All up $220/hr.. hmm ginza is better then (albeit 45mins 240). Or no5 some girls 45mins 220

Shop Owner
    Wednesday 💙

Saki ( Japanese )
    *very pretty & lovely young girl , 22 yo , 165cm , 52 kg , C cup , pretty face , white skin , very soft personality , bubbly , chatty , super b attitude & service , open minded . Very popular!

Rachel ( Vietnamese )
    * super pretty young girl , white skin , gorgeous face , super hot slim figure with nice curves , 160 cm , size 6, C cup , so sweet & charming , she can speak perfect Mandarin . very good looking and good personality , great massage skill

Taylor ( Chinese )
    * good looking stunning young girl , perfect face and body , very pretty face , hot model figure , she goes to gym to keep fit . 167 cm , busty , size 7 , very soft and patient personality. Very good massage and open minded service. She is a stunner you can’t miss out !
    Highly popular 💖

Sandy ( Thai ) new
    *super pretty young girl , 20 yo, 165 cm , size 7, C cup , hot & young body, smooth skin , beautiful smile , very pretty face , good English , new to the job

Ivy ( Thai X Chinese )
    * super pretty young 155 size 5 good service

41 Epping Massage
    Address: Level 1, 41 Beecroft Road, Epping NSW 2121
    Phone: 0493498228
    Wechat: twinklestar8688