Thread: STI Checks at n5m, Ginza etc.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

STI Checks at n5m, Ginza etc.

Just wondering, do you think the girls are required to have STI health checks at popular places like n5m and Ginza? It's very hard to turn down BBJ in the heat of the moment!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I called up one of the establishments you mention asking about this very thing few years back. The lady claimed they do regular checks so you'll just have to trust them which I don't, although I'll still go for the BBBJ so i'm definitely taking a risk.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi mate,

they will always tell you they get regular checks but each lady is responsible to do her own. N5 doesn't care

Banned
    Most places don't care since it is the responsibility of the girl to do it. I remember seeing Jessie from 42G (when he was manager over there) once taking his girls for a check up in the city. It was nice to know that this shop was taking this matter seriously.

As well, the shops don't request proof of STI check and clearance for new girls prior to commencement of employment.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Look, if some of the guys on the forum is telling me these shops has girls offering BBFS, I do not think some girls worry too much about it.

OR!! It's because they offer BBFS they're more diligent about it than most. Really depends on your outlook on life!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If customers call in reporting to these establishments that they may have picked up a STI from girl X than will these shop suspend girl X until she's all clear (with supporting evidence)? Or... They just won't care?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiestones View Post
    If customers call in reporting to these establishments that they may have picked up a STI from girl X than will these shop suspend girl X until she's all clear (with supporting evidence)? Or... They just won't care?
    They really should pull them off the roster untill clear. Infecting your clients is bad for business right? I hope so anyways.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiestones View Post
    To some extent it is out of the shop's hands. If a client or a girl contracts an STI most are compulsorily notifiable diseases (by the medicos and confidentially) to NSW Health. They will contact the establishment to identify the actual source and if they do not get co-operation they have the power to close the place down. It is obviously in the interests of the business and their girls to get WL's tested.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks... That's reassuring to know. Now it comes to either the client and/or the girl to report it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by priapus1966 View Post
    To some extent it is out of the shop's hands. If a client or a girl contracts an STI most are compulsorily notifiable diseases (by the medicos and confidentially) to NSW Health. They will contact the establishment to identify the actual source and if they do not get co-operation they have the power to close the place down. It is obviously in the interests of the business and their girls to get WL's tested.
    Yes but that will only happen if the girl tells them what she does for a living where she works. She doesn't have to disclose this. Also, If someone is tested and has the all clear she could pick something up from her first client so having a clear STi report is really only valid at the time it was done.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm surprised this isn't regulated better here. Is there no equivalent to Singapore's yellow card? (At least the health check part of it, not so much the permanent deportation part)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have heard NSW Health mandates all SW’s to do a 3 monthly tests and the shops need to record the result

Then may be the question is whether the shops actually register their complete list of WL’s with the govt. i’d think not if the shop has many foreigners/tourists.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Don’t mean to be blunt, but simple solution is to only accept CBJ.

I have been punting for 10+ years. Never accepted anything without dom.

Quote Originally Posted by footboy2012 View Post
    DonÂ’t mean to be blunt, but simple solution is to only accept CBJ.

I have been punting for 10+ years. Never accepted anything without dom.
    Qft anything else even just once you will get all ur stds as a combined gift pack lol so make a decision before you start n stick to it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A WL is only as clean as her last client so it is all a bit pointless anyway.
    I will not mention who but I have picked up a mild infection from 2 of the Big name shops.
    One was a mouth infection that cleared up with a very short dose of antibiotics and the other somewhat unknown as I self medicated but it made my penis swell (not in a good way) and also cleared up with a antibiotics. Both times I took different and targetted Antibiotics.

It is a risk you have to accept.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've asked a WL at no5 about this directly as I only practice safe sex. She said it's expensive to do and results take some time and it's up to each girl to do it from what I understood from her. She said she does her own private checks every now and then though. Not sure how this whole thing works with private and public health screening and if it is and how it is related if the girls are on a visa. If they are, does that mean they have to do private lab checks which they probably won't since it'll be expensive?