Thread: Why do some punters go right when the Shop is closing?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Why do some punters go right when the Shop is closing?

Hey Punters,

Just curious why some punters go right when the Shop is about to close???

What are the pros? Do they think they’ll get some additional “extras” being the last customer of the day? I would think it would be the opposite and annoy the ML/WL as they just want to go home.

Thoughts, or if you are the type to go right at the end of a shift… why? And has it yielded any memorable experiences?

Cheers!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I imagine a lot of punters doing it are capping off a big night out. Probably too drunk to notice or care.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Massage places all close at 8pm so last appointment at 7pm isn't that late considering most people only finish work at 5-6.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by legitl View Post
    Massage places all close at 8pm so last appointment at 7pm isn't that late considering most people only finish work at 5-6.
    Weekdays 6:30pm is about the earliest I can manage and weekends I'm busy more often than not. The thought has occurred that it's towards the end of a shift for the girls but I haven't had too many enthusiasm issues recently

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had a ML tell me once that the only time she will do fs is at the end of the day if it's been a quiet day and she wanted the extra tip. Always kept this in my memory bank

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My regular ML would close the shop up on her own so we had the chance to spend some extra time together if I went as the last customer.

Not by choice but quite by accident that I had visited the 252 Stanmore shop close to its closing time and had a great session with my favourite madam . Then she closed shop and asked me to drop the infamous Mena back home in the city. Nothing happened but did enjoy the company with a beautiful young lady in my car.

Banned
    The benefit of going to the end of the shift is the ML or WL might decide to bring you home for an overnight stay and make breakfast for you in morning and perhaps drive you to work.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Back in the days Blossom Massage on George St next to the church use to only have Laura and Kana working on Mondays.

Once I made 90min booking with Kana at 6:30pm, so had few drinks after work to relax before going to the booking.

Luckily on this night, Laura didnt hav booking from 7-8.
    I heard someone shut the door at 7:15, during mid fuck Kana said oh Lauras gone home, and its just us 2 in the closed shop.

For the rest of that session it was out of this world, we were able to make as much noise as we like (as the walls dont go up to the top, massage bed squeaky as fuk, normally needed to be quiet and request for music to be turned up), tried to make her moam real loud lol. It was great to just fuck with no fuk given about noises.

It was such a good session that I wanted to do book a double with Laura and Kana and close the shop from 6:30 lol.

I booked Laura few days later but unfortunately shes got enhanced titties which I didnt like, and she didnt wanna fuck too, so that idea died.

I managed to have a couple of more sessions with Kana which Laura left earlier, but then they had 3 girls on and I never had closed shop experience since.

That was a great shop before Covid killed it.

I saw Kana walking around Pyrmont on Easter Monday, she must still work somewhere, so any Intel is greatly appreciated.

Good luck punting bros!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    The benefit of going to the end of the shift is the ML or WL might decide to bring you home for an overnight stay and make breakfast for you in morning and perhaps drive you to work.

Maybe only the bring home part, and not necessarily hers.

This also cuts the other way: if you're not in a position to take up her offer, try not to go at the end of her shift. I've had a handful of incidents where I had good chemistry with the girl, happened to be the last customer in her shift, she pops the dreaded "what are you doing after this?" question, and I'm left trying to come up with an excuse that I have to go somewhere.

It's a terribly awkward moment. Sometimes enough to put me off seeing her again.