Thread: Alice mixed japanese

Senior Member(無間使者)

Alice mixed japanese

I have decided to try the mix Japanese Alice. Her body is very European with a Japanese face, B cups and long legged. You almost feel like that she is white, she had explained that she is part Polish. She is quite a strong girl with her presses with your body, she is not for someone who doesn't to use any oil but she had manage to crack my back. I would she is more a traditional Japanese girl who wouldn't express much emotion buy has has good teasing in the second hole .

She has a good balls teasing technique and good stroke with her soft hands. She had positioned her ass showing her V to me and she had allowed to give her some slight touches, it's very wet with a nice ass. It's YMMV with her some services she may have.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sher1888 View Post
    I have decided to try the mix Japanese Alice. Her body is very European with a Japanese face, B cups and long legged. You almost feel like that she is white, she had explained that she is part Polish. She is quite a strong girl with her presses with your body, she is not for someone who doesn't any oil but she had manage to crack my back. I would she is more a traditional Japanese girl who wouldn't express much emotion buy has has good teasing in the second hole .

She has a good balls teasing technique and good stroke with her soft hands. She had positioned her ass showing her V to me and she had allowed to give her some slight touches, it's very wet with a nice ass. It's YMMV with her some services she may have.
    Great review. Haven’t had a crack with Alice but looking forward to seeing hers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I tried Alice before. The massage was not too bad though I prefer stronger.

I opted for the CBJ, however did asked if she offers FS. She said maybe next time.

Any bro here can confirm if she does and what is damage please?

Thank you in advanced.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by pocketrocket88 View Post
    I tried Alice before. The massage was not too bad though I prefer stronger.

I opted for the CBJ, however did asked if she offers FS. She said maybe next time.

Any bro here can confirm if she does and what is damage please?

Thank you in advanced.
    What was the damage for the CBJ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiestones View Post
    What was the damage for the CBJ?
    Two pineapples. Didn't have bodyslide but straight into a long CBJ.

Shop Owner 200 Stanmore Massage's Avatar
    ❤️❤️❤️Wednesday Beautiful ❤️❤️❤️❤️
    Honey ( Lovely Beautiful Busty Girl)
    Thailand, D cups 160cm, busty , tanned silky skin, Cheerful 8, English 7, Massage 9, Service 9

New❤️ Kety (Thai Uni Girl) hi
    Thailand, C cups 166cm, slim, tanned silky skin, age 25, Cheerful 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 8 popular

Alice (Beautiful Eurasian)
    Japanese B cups 168cm, smooth silky skin, age 24, GFE 8, English 9, Massage 8, Service 9

Coco (Slim Beauty Personality)
    Thailand, C cups 169cm, slim, smooth silky skin, age 25, Cheerful GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 9

Cindy (Busty Lovely Lady)
    Thailand, D cups 165cm, Busty, tanned silky skin, age 25, Cheerful 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 9

200 Stanmore Massage
    ☎️ : 0411 984 066
    WeChat: stanmore200
    Address: 200 Parramatta Road Stanmore NSW 2048
    Hours of Business : 10am- 8pm