Banned

K Emma… Marrickville 5

Emma is a big girl
    170 cms tall
    58kgs
    Size G Cups
    She is also young
    Tried booking her… she is very popular
    Anyone had the pleasure of Emma’s company..?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw her in the lineup yesterday briefly as she ducked into one of the waiting rooms with the curtains to say hi. Definitely tall with huge knockers but ended up booking someone else. Curious to see ppl's experience with her also!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Has anyone seen her recently? Seems like she was off for a few months but back now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She lives in Perth, works over here.
    I found her service below average.
    Knockers are big, but heavy hangers (a real shame really).

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sometimes when they're too big it's more horror than enjoyment

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Emma is a big girl
    170 cms tall
    58kgs
    Size G Cups
    She is also young
    Tried booking her… she is very popular
    Anyone had the pleasure of Emma’s company..?
    I went to see Emma a few weeks ago, here’s my review of her:

Looks - pretty girl, big eyes, cute smile

Body - she’s a bit taller than me and I’m 174 cm. massive natural G cup boobs, they’re hangers though, but still an amazing sight. Waist and ass are great to hold and squeeze.

Personality - just a regular one night stand type of chick. Think of that popular girl everyone’s had a taste. Not PSE, not GFE either, just really, a casual sex with your friend type of vibe.

Emma can be shy and reserved at first, but be friendly with her, engage in conversation and don’t be too aggressive in your physical approach, and she will give in. Good thing about her is definitely no KPS, she is a down to earth, regular girl who knows what her assets are and puts them to good use.

Session started with the regular shower and mouthwash, no action in the shower though, just a friendly conversation as she cleaned me up good. A few moments in the shower and she told me to dry up, hop on the bed as she finished cleaning herself up. Few seconds later she crawled on top, to give me a light kiss. I don’t think DFK or even LFK is on the menu, she gave me a few pecks before moving on to cat bath. No dramas though. She went on to work on my body with her tongue, and I played with her boobs, definitely natural, amazing fun bags, worth to visit her even just for them lol. She’s blessed with them and she knows it.

Onto BBBJ, plenty of saliva, no teeth, she didn’t forget the balls either, overall good, she goes faster from time to time as well. Asked for 69 and she flipped around with no hesitation. Pussy is clean shaven, she enjoys being eaten, squirms a bit too.

Time for main course, she flipped around again to ride me, now this POV is top tier. Watching those knockers bounce around as she rode me was great, I pulled her in closer so I could pound her harder, and Ofcourse, to suck on those melons. She seemed to enjoy this a bit but definitely prefers to ride when on top. After a few minutes, she asked if we could switch positions, and we did. Went on to mish, POV also amazing with those boobs bouncing around. Remember, they’re hangers, I know some people prefer this position with hangers, I personally don’t mind any shape of boobs, but being on top of her, looking down at those boobs is unforgettable.

With big boobs, comes pain (for the girl) usually, when they run, or in this case, when getting pounded. So after a few minutes of glorious boob bouncing, she held them together in place, which to be honest added to the aesthetic, this makes them look even bigger and rounder. She liked to squeeze herself and occasionally lick her own nipples here and there too, which was nice. She doesn’t mind having her neck and ears kissed but definitely no DFK even during sex, keep this in mind.

I asked her to turn around for doggy, to which she said “oh yes my favorite”. Oh boy now it’s on. I went in gently from behind before gradually pounded her harder, just to see how hard she can take it. Don’t hesitate when in this position, the harder you go, the louder her moans get. Be tactical and place yourselves up in a position where you can see your reflection on the mirror. The best overall view of her is definitely her o face combined with those boobs bouncing around while you lock her arms together with yours. I was close to finishing, and asked her if CIM was okay, she hesitated, paused, then I got the message, and said okay boobs instead. She compensated not doing CIM by giving a titjob, and I exploded on to those beautiful boobs.

Afterwards, we cleaned up in the shower again, this time she was even more talkative, I guess by now she’s warmed up to me. Had around 15 minutes left to the session, and I personally like to chat with these girls rather than going for round two. So we lied down, she put her head on my chest, my hand on her ass and we just chatted, and bonded, really.

Behind every hot encounter is a human being, with their own stories to share, if you’re willing to listen. Emma is definitely a talker, loves to chat and doesn’t shy away from telling you her stories, and she’s got a lot to tell hahaha. I won’t reveal too much, but she is a very smart girl, proud to knock down the K beauty standards (iykyk), originally moved to Perth from Korea, goes back and forth between syd and Perth, and got those assets from her mama (and grandmama!)

Fun to talk to and again, no KPS which is always nice.

Overall, I would say… come and see her for the experience, she doesn’t disappoint, but not as experienced or skilled as some other ladies here. If you’re looking for PSE, look elsewhere but if you love friendly, confident, hot, semi submissive but knows what she wants type of Korean girls, Emma’s your girl for sure.

She has her own charms, and one of them is being a genuinely friendly girl, makes you feel like you guys are long time friends after chatting with her a bit.

Would I see her again? Heck yeah.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great review checkyy. Never been to Marrickville. Emma will be on my list

Junior Member(有D料到)
    no DFK is borderline KPS for me. that's a shame. glad you enjoyed it

Thanks for your review cheekyy

Emma is working today

Come to try Natural G cup in your life

Call or Msg us to make a booking

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by csda View Post
    no DFK is borderline KPS for me. that's a shame. glad you enjoyed it
    Gotta respect the boundaries these girls set, my man! She’s worth the investment all things considered

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekyy View Post
    I went to see Emma a few weeks ago, here’s my review of her:

Looks - pretty girl, big eyes, cute smile

Body - she’s a bit taller than me and I’m 174 cm. massive natural G cup boobs, they’re hangers though, but still an amazing sight. Waist and ass are great to hold and squeeze.

Personality - just a regular one night stand type of chick. Think of that popular girl everyone’s had a taste. Not PSE, not GFE either, just really, a casual sex with your friend type of vibe.

Emma can be shy and reserved at first, but be friendly with her, engage in conversation and don’t be too aggressive in your physical approach, and she will give in. Good thing about her is definitely no KPS, she is a down to earth, regular girl who knows what her assets are and puts them to good use.

Session started with the regular shower and mouthwash, no action in the shower though, just a friendly conversation as she cleaned me up good. A few moments in the shower and she told me to dry up, hop on the bed as she finished cleaning herself up. Few seconds later she crawled on top, to give me a light kiss. I don’t think DFK or even LFK is on the menu, she gave me a few pecks before moving on to cat bath. No dramas though. She went on to work on my body with her tongue, and I played with her boobs, definitely natural, amazing fun bags, worth to visit her even just for them lol. She’s blessed with them and she knows it.

Onto BBBJ, plenty of saliva, no teeth, she didn’t forget the balls either, overall good, she goes faster from time to time as well. Asked for 69 and she flipped around with no hesitation. Pussy is clean shaven, she enjoys being eaten, squirms a bit too.

Time for main course, she flipped around again to ride me, now this POV is top tier. Watching those knockers bounce around as she rode me was great, I pulled her in closer so I could pound her harder, and Ofcourse, to suck on those melons. She seemed to enjoy this a bit but definitely prefers to ride when on top. After a few minutes, she asked if we could switch positions, and we did. Went on to mish, POV also amazing with those boobs bouncing around. Remember, they’re hangers, I know some people prefer this position with hangers, I personally don’t mind any shape of boobs, but being on top of her, looking down at those boobs is unforgettable.

With big boobs, comes pain (for the girl) usually, when they run, or in this case, when getting pounded. So after a few minutes of glorious boob bouncing, she held them together in place, which to be honest added to the aesthetic, this makes them look even bigger and rounder. She liked to squeeze herself and occasionally lick her own nipples here and there too, which was nice. She doesn’t mind having her neck and ears kissed but definitely no DFK even during sex, keep this in mind.

I asked her to turn around for doggy, to which she said “oh yes my favorite”. Oh boy now it’s on. I went in gently from behind before gradually pounded her harder, just to see how hard she can take it. Don’t hesitate when in this position, the harder you go, the louder her moans get. Be tactical and place yourselves up in a position where you can see your reflection on the mirror. The best overall view of her is definitely her o face combined with those boobs bouncing around while you lock her arms together with yours. I was close to finishing, and asked her if CIM was okay, she hesitated, paused, then I got the message, and said okay boobs instead. She compensated not doing CIM by giving a titjob, and I exploded on to those beautiful boobs.

Afterwards, we cleaned up in the shower again, this time she was even more talkative, I guess by now she’s warmed up to me. Had around 15 minutes left to the session, and I personally like to chat with these girls rather than going for round two. So we lied down, she put her head on my chest, my hand on her ass and we just chatted, and bonded, really.

Behind every hot encounter is a human being, with their own stories to share, if you’re willing to listen. Emma is definitely a talker, loves to chat and doesn’t shy away from telling you her stories, and she’s got a lot to tell hahaha. I won’t reveal too much, but she is a very smart girl, proud to knock down the K beauty standards (iykyk), originally moved to Perth from Korea, goes back and forth between syd and Perth, and got those assets from her mama (and grandmama!)

Fun to talk to and again, no KPS which is always nice.

Overall, I would say… come and see her for the experience, she doesn’t disappoint, but not as experienced or skilled as some other ladies here. If you’re looking for PSE, look elsewhere but if you love friendly, confident, hot, semi submissive but knows what she wants type of Korean girls, Emma’s your girl for sure.

She has her own charms, and one of them is being a genuinely friendly girl, makes you feel like you guys are long time friends after chatting with her a bit.

Would I see her again? Heck yeah.
    Got to love the stories.